I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

I don't know why Rick Ross throwing shades at Baby, when P.Diddy was one of the biggest contract robbers in the history of the industry. He had artists begging to get out of their contract.

Yet, he associate himself with him.

Hypocritical. .. then again he lied about being a C.O. and now a Drug Lord. :lol:

Last edited:
Looky here ...

Ninjahood back in action ... Def thought you was coming back when you saw the meme ...

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

In the Cash Money concert video, after Birdman bought up the dudes, Mannie Fresh says "Man, we need more women up here, what the f_ is going on?!" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

so do we all agree that he piped down wayne too?
Uh, yeah. I thought it was common knowledge he Plank Tubed Wayne.
Is this why Mannie Fresh bailed on Big Tymers?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Stop the rick ross slander, ross has more ties to the streets than anyone in hip hop

The sad part is I don't think no one would care if Birdman was gay. Any rapper for that matter.

I don't think he owes anyone an explanation either, seeing as I can't recall him ever saying anything homophobic that would make him a hypocrite.

Clearly Charlemange struck a nerve. If he is gay, the best thing he could do for his career is to just come out. That would be like the most gangsta **** ever.

I'd listen to gay raps from Birdman.

If he's not gay, just dispel he rumors and address the issue.

I saw an interview once where T.I. said something  like, "I'm not gay, and I don't want to know nothing about gay people, period."

I just watched this for the first time. Funniest **** I've seen in a minute. Birdman really acted like a toddler here

I truly thought he was going into hiding after that Breakfast Club interview but he did an interview on 105.1.

I'm about to tune in :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know why Rick Ross throwing shades at Baby, when P.Diddy was one of the biggest contract robbers in the history of the industry. He had artists begging to get out of their contract.

Yet, he associate himself with him.

Hypocritical. .. then again he lied about being a C.O. and now a Drug Lord.
laugh.gif
Say what you want about Ross but that man is a brilliant actor. I have not seem him out of character once. Never. Not a single time.

Back
Top Bottom