I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

The difference is Khaled isn't acting :lol:
He's always been that way for as long as I can remember. He was a walking meme long before he really became one.

This...

I remember him back in '98 selling CDs off Carollton in New Orleans :lol:

The difference is Khaled isn't acting 
laugh.gif

He's always been that way for as long as I can remember. He was a walking meme long before he really became one.
haha im actually talking about his acting though

Last edited:
I couldn't even look at that angie vid interview he did

It was conducted as a regular interview. She didn't even ask what happened on the Breakfast Club. Or, none of the allegations. Only the Lil' Wayne situation.

Theyre good. He still his son. They're not like they used to be but they still close and talk often. It put a strain the kids but everybody talked it out.

Sounds like he still dancing around on it :lol:

He's wanting to move forward with the big tymer and hot boys reunion. He's just waiting on them. :lol:

Last edited:
He's real fragile right now cuz he has something to prove, you're gonna want to put respek on his name if you run into him.

Big Tymer How U Luv That will forever be the peak of his rapping game. I play it faithfully.

He spit nothing but pure game on that album.

Vol 2 is life. I still think his best songs are off top from 400 degreez or get your shine on , him and manny can do no wrong pre i got that work. Plus the big tymers intro

Dude why you riding so hard for baby though? You been caping for pages now pulling up styles p vids from four years ago lol

Back
Top Bottom