I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

bet charlamagne wont speak to gucci like he did birdman
laugh.gif

I don't listen to their show, nor do I find gossipin asss men on the radio funny.
Dash told them cats to get off the radio with all that old women on the porch gossipin, but they fought him tooth and nail.

Now you got a cat that's certified in the streets telling you he basically had a hit out on you but he let you make it; and you wanna bring up other people's names.
This same man agrees to do business with you (an interview that gets the show ratings and revenue), despite his dislike of how you slander his name and reputation.

But because you're such a broad and don't see the error in your ways, the interview starts and you immediately begin doing the same exact crap he asked you not to do.
Then the same person contacts you to make good on the situation, and you blow them off like they were the one slandering your name on the radio, while you simultaneously admit to personally knowing nothing at all about the person you are slandering and speaking vile about.

Sometimes you can get too full of yourself, and it's obvious that trio of individuals has let their success cloud there judgment.

I don't listen to their show, nor do I find gossipin asss men on the radio funny.
Dash told them cats to get off the radio with all that old women on the porch gossipin, but they fought him tooth and nail.

Now you got a cat that's certified in the streets telling you he basically had a hit out on you but he let you make it; and you wanna bring up other people's names.
This same man agrees to do business with you (an interview that gets the show ratings and revenue), despite his dislike of how you slander his name and reputation.

But because you're such a broad and don't see the error in your ways, the interview starts and you immediately begin doing the same exact crap he asked you not to do.
Then the same person contacts you to make good on the situation, and you blow them off like they were the one slandering your name on the radio, while you simultaneously admit to personally knowing nothing at all about the person you are slandering and speaking vile about.

Sometimes you can get too full of yourself, and it's obvious that trio of individuals has let their success cloud there judgment.
its just CTG , to me he snitched cause birdman said what he had to say BEFORE the interview , sat down , got ready for the interview ....envy starts the show like normal then CT broad has to act hard in a room full of cameras.

@Mr S J King   Dudes in here are just about the laughs. A few of us threw out the dry snitching aspect of what Charlemange did but they weren't trying to hear it and wrote it off. Well said with your block of text up there

All truth.

SCkid meme a page back had me legit crying though :lol:

We all saw what happened when Suge started announcing street moves in public he's washed and in jail with Bubba..Move in silence with violence if your about that life...Cats should learn from Death rows downfall

He's not caping tho....

Betcha if them cameras were not on, he would had put them paws on CTG

After listening to the interview, seems birdman came to check them. He sat down moving forward to the start interview but CTG goes yelling "yeah he cussed us out".

Baby tried to hold his composure but CTG kept instagating...

Don't blame him

Showed himself? Birdman always been that way. Surprised that y'all surprised :lol:

Didn't Birdman called back the next wanting to apologize and have a one on one convo with CTG but he refused to?

I can't even respect CTG now, he's being petty. Unless he's afraid something going to happen. :lol:

Same assumption that CTG made.

I wasn't aiming it at anybody directly, I was making a blanket statement

I don't know why Rick Ross throwing shades at Baby, when P.Diddy was one of the biggest contract robbers in the history of the industry. He had artists begging to get out of their contract.

Yet, he associate himself with him.

Hypocritical. .. then again he lied about being a C.O. and now a Drug Lord. :lol:

I truly thought he was going into hiding after that Breakfast Club interview but he did an interview on 105.1.

I'm about to tune in :lol:

Nawl Baby got him on that contract too

Theyre good. He still his son. They're not like they used to be but they still close and talk often. It put a strain the kids but everybody talked it out.

Sounds like he still dancing around on it :lol:

He's wanting to move forward with the big tymer and hot boys reunion. He's just waiting on them. :lol:

Big Tymer How U Luv That will forever be the peak of his rapping game. I play it faithfully.

He spit nothing but pure game on that album.

Last edited:
Birdman used to have way more fun in the early 2000's. They just showed his Tony Braxton featured video on MTV Jams. Jazzy Phae and Manny Fresh were rubbing off on him then. Oh boi :lol:

CTG airing out what's being said and stating the obvious suspect moves bird man makes is his job. He's a radio personality that makes his money reporting the dirt and getting the most entertaining interview. That doesn't make him a snitch. The only person who can be labeled a snitch is a street cat that does dirt or is around it 24/7 and rats on another street cat. Average joes or regular people rating is a different world, they not built for it b.

How did birdsman think that was gonna go exactly?

"YALL PUT SUM ****** RESPECT ON MY NAME...ALL TREE O YALL"

Envy "Good morning welcome to the breakfast club we have a special guest"

Looool

That's rather true ... A snitch is a term used by Street Cats ... To normal folks, is doing the right thing.

In this case, this is more about being gossip, than being a snitch.

Back
Top Bottom