I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

I remember I went to NYC for Christmas to see some fam. Them cats was talking about "Bling Bling" like it was brand new. :lol:

"Hold on kinfolk, let me get my cd case.."

Hit them boys with that discography, blew their minds. :lol:

And I don't think too many heads outside of NO was rocking with the 2nd and 3rd tier NL cats who were dropping every week.
Iono because Fiend got picked up by Ruff Rider 
laugh.gif

Jay-Z damn sure ain't have an issue hopping on the "Ha" remix back in 1998. And Juvie ABUSED that boy lyrically.

"I got a clique, that's stronger than ammonia, b****" - Turk :pimp:

Jay-Z damn sure ain't have an issue hopping on the "Ha" remix back in 1998. And Juvie ABUSED that boy lyrically.

"I got a clique, that's stronger than ammonia, b****" - Turk
pimp.gif
Jay-Z verse on that remix has to go down as the worst verse in his career.  Pure garbage.

"I got guns that goes Braattt-Braaattt, now where your niggs at?"

SMDH

Last edited:
Lil Troy? :smh:

Jay z verse on ha was straight trash :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

"I got a clique, that's stronger than ammonia, b****" - Turk :pimp:

Jay-Z verse on that remix has to go down as the worst verse in his career.  Pure garbage.

"I got guns that goes Braattt-Braaattt, now where your niggs at?"

SMDH

Dont act like Juvie didnt totally disrespect the beat on the original album version.

Bruh was just talking. :lol:

He did. Im mean, Juvie and the mega man beat is why we listened to the song.

Damn near made Drag-on career.

Please don't put rappers like Outkast, UGK and Scarface in the same boat as Lil Troy and whoever yungstar is. That's disrespectful.
I lived the era, Lil Troy and Yungstar were Justin Beiber status for about 2 months 
laugh.gif

But Facemob has always had it locked, ALWAYS.

"We been hot for a long time burnin like a candle.
What you can do, is check your distribution.
My songs bump in Houston like Scarface produced 'em"

- Diddy (Victory feat. Biggie) - 1997

Last edited:
So in synopsis everybody was feeling CMR back then except you NY weirdos who front on everything

Cause we damn sure was jamming it. 400 degreez was the bible

So in synopsis everybody was feeling CMR back then except you NY weirdos who front on everything

Cause we damn sure was jamming it. 400 degreez was the bible

As far as the suburbs go, Cash Money was hot in the suburbs back in summer 99-2k. No Limit was hot from about winter 98 until CMB took over that year after. Cash Money was definitely more accepted than Percy's crew though.

*Yungnstar voice* "MAN! I'm tired of rappin!" *Yungnstar voice*

GOAT album intro. :lol:

But FDN, dude tried to sell me a g for $25 a few years ago.

**** him, his yorkie, and his raggedy *** Bonnieville

Yungstar actually knew how to RAP. His southern drawl + drugs + speech impediment just made it hard for certain people to understand.

He was nice
Facts, my dude was nice and his swag was crazy back then!

But why the **** is dude eating diamonds, though?! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat for two reasons. One, it's the most ballin **** you could possibly do to your food. And two, it makes my dookie twinkle mayne."

The Ruff Ryders compilations fooled me into believing Drag-On was nice. They always masked him with better artists on dope Swizz tracks. :smh:

Last edited:
Both of Drag's albums were dope to me. "Hell and Back" is severely underrated.

NY showed NL and CM love. It was definitely getting love from the younger cats and not the older cats. NL got love 97-98, CM got love 98-99. It wasn't crazy love but they got spins and ****.

Sons of Funk was mad talented. Their album was good. I always wanted the Mo B **** album but never got it.

I AM DYING for a Beats by the Pound documentary like the Organized Noize one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom