I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

roll.gif

Y'all can have that early Cash Money (and No Limit for that matter) sound. That **** was the end of the Golden Era. 97% straight basura.

You white tho. That's the only thing that matters regarding this frivolous statement.
In your feels or are you butthurt? 

mean.gif
 ...we all had a good laugh, but dude gonna keep pushing his luck.

I can't see no real street cat in his 40's being okay with this, AFTER he said he gave him a pass on syndicated radio.

Not instigating, just trying to save lives.

Last edited:

[QUOTE name="Chopper" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/647837/i-guess-birdmans-son-doesnt-have-cookies/480#post_25682530[/URL]"]
:rofl:

Y'all can have that early Cash Money (and No Limit for that matter) sound. That **** was the end of the Golden Era. 97% straight basura.

You white tho. That's the only thing that matters regarding this frivolous statement.

hes right tho...and you from Minnesota so like really you are out of your loop. 
[/quote]

white people have an opinion too my man. thats mad ignorant to tell dude he cant contribute his opinion because hes white. if the shoe was on the other foot then we'd have the pitch forks out calling him the KKK.
lets just enjoy the convo instead of bringing out the race stuff.

roll.gif

hes right tho...and you from Minnesota so like really you are out of your loop. 
punch-overkill-o.gif

...in all seriousness although his statement was wild flagrant, everyone's entitled to an opinion. Including white people. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't call him brilliant.  He took a major "L" and now is seeing that he may be able to now make some money off of it.  Is he trying to embrace the fact that he took the lose here?  He honestly takes himself too seriously.  By selling this he is admitting that he needs to lighten up his act.

I wouldn't call him brilliant.  He took a major "L" and now is seeing that he may be able to now make some money off of it.  Is he trying to embrace the fact that he took the lose here?  He honestly takes himself too seriously.  By selling this he is admitting that he needs to lighten up his act.

Anytime you flip an L into a W, ESPECIALLY a monetary W, its brilliant.

Check your salt levels bro.

Last edited:

Basically...He is trying to get his share before everyone else does and oversaturates the market.

It's a publicity stunt... And where do you see him turning the L into a W?  If he makes a few thousand?  He took the loss because he is now looked at as a joke by his own hands.  I am guessing you don't understand that though.  His rap career and overall career is going to take a hit.  

Yea... brilliant.

We gonna forget about all this **** **** by the end of the year but any dollar he made is still gonna be there.

Idk why people still worry so much about image in 2016.

It's a publicity stunt... And where do you see him turning the L into a W?  If he makes a few thousand?  He took the loss because he is now looked at as a joke by his own hands.  I am guessing you don't understand that though.  His rap career and overall career is going to take a hit.  

Yea... brilliant.

I'd still buy his album if it was lit doe.
We know a lot of these rappers are fake anyways. :lol:

We gonna forget about all this **** **** by the end of the year but any dollar he made is still gonna be there.

Idk why people still worry so much about image in 2016.
"Image" sells albums, shows and endorsements which is important if he is going to continue to rap.

Ask Meek Mill what happens when the fan base or potential rap fan base starts seeing you as a joke.

Back
Top Bottom