I Guess Every Superhero Need His Theme Music...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH
Basically...What scares me some of these threads is the large amount of misinformation that is spewed and then you see people reacting like
eek.gif
believing a lot of this BS.

General Johnson, ain't your the mother of your children white?

Spanish (dark skin) and Native American, but what does that have to do with anything? (I'll spare you the history lesson about dark skinned Spaniards)

If you're trying to make me out to be a hypocrite or a racist, you're wasting your time. I'm not preaching superiority here. I'm just trying to point out the greatness of blackness.

Does black pride mean that I'm anti everyone else? No.

If you people would read instead of skimming through, you would see that I quoted, not once, but twice a line where it said that our differences don't make us superior, but you cats would rather pick and choose my words for me.

If you feel threatened by me being a proud African American and looking for the positives instead of the negatives, then maybe I'm not the problem. As far as our time coming, it is, like it or not. Be prepared and get down or stay out of the way.
Na, trust I usually agree w/ Haze and the others on most of the stuff they post...But this seems like you are going far out of your way to prove black superiority by manipulating scientific facts to prove some sort of black superiority.  It's what Joe Camel said, black skin needs more sun, while whites don't need it.  And DNA-wise, there is actually basically no discernible difference between races.  Yes, Africans and people of the diaspora are uniformally pushed down the bottom of society's ladder, and a call for a united black conscience is necessary.  But trying to prove some sort of superiority through melanin is not the way to do it.  It's why I laugh at movies like the Great Debators, its condescending to black people.  Well, in some little debate "black people" can you believe it actually beat white people from Harvard, now that's an amazing story.  It highlights black inferiority by making black achievement appears abnormal.

And being condescending about dark skin Spaniards is stupid themselves, when its not exactly uncommon knowledge that spniard are dark because of the Moorish presence in Spain.

where do yall get this black SUPERIORITY #%!* from?

i just read that we got stuff that others don't and (taken with a grain on cocain)explains some of why we excel at certain things. nothing wrong with armoring yourself with new knowledge but yall are tryin to discredit the articles on a racist basis which is bull

Na, trust I usually agree w/ Haze and the others on most of the stuff they post...But this seems like you are going far out of your way to prove black superiority 1. by manipulating scientific facts to prove some sort of black superiority.  It's what Joe Camel said, black skin needs more sun, while whites don't need it.  And DNA-wise, there is actually basically no discernible difference between races.  Yes, Africans and people of the diaspora are uniformally pushed down the bottom of society's ladder, and a call for a united black conscience is necessary.  2. But trying to prove some sort of superiority through melanin is not the way to do it.  It's why I laugh at movies like the Great Debators, 3. its condescending to black people.  Well, in some little debate "black people" can you believe it actually beat white people from Harvard, now that's an amazing story.  It highlights black inferiority by making black achievement appears abnormal.

4. And being condescending about dark skin Spaniards is stupid themselves, when its not exactly uncommon knowledge that spniard are dark because of the Moorish presence in Spain.
1. I'm sitting here wondering how you think I'm manipulating what you have accepted as facts. I only posted the information with no editing of the original source material and drew my own conclusions from it.

2. For the fourth time I'm not arguing that I'm superior to anyone or anything. It would be like calling a butterfly superior to a caterpillar even though they are only different forms of the same creature. I'm only pointing out the advantages of being closer to the source, so to speak. If you can quote anything I said that was not interpreted by you, but directly stated by me, to convey an idea of superiority then I'll explain myself further in hopes that you can grasp what I have said repeatedly.

3. Are you drawing this comparison to suggest that I am being condescending to black people? Really?

4. Bringing the mother of and my children into this discussion was unnecessary on your part. I'd hate to assume that you thought you had an out by attempting to make a mockery of my supposed ideas of superiority, but what other conclusion am I left to draw? You stated that the mother of my children is white, when in fact she isn't, as if it somehow invalidated my opinions and what you already called fact. Leave my family out of this if you want to continue to have this discussion and keep it civil.

Na, trust I usually agree w/ Haze and the others on most of the stuff they post...But this seems like you are going far out of your way to prove black superiority 1. by manipulating scientific facts to prove some sort of black superiority.  It's what Joe Camel said, black skin needs more sun, while whites don't need it.  And DNA-wise, there is actually basically no discernible difference between races.  Yes, Africans and people of the diaspora are uniformally pushed down the bottom of society's ladder, and a call for a united black conscience is necessary.  2. But trying to prove some sort of superiority through melanin is not the way to do it.  It's why I laugh at movies like the Great Debators, 3. its condescending to black people.  Well, in some little debate "black people" can you believe it actually beat white people from Harvard, now that's an amazing story.  It highlights black inferiority by making black achievement appears abnormal.

4. And being condescending about dark skin Spaniards is stupid themselves, when its not exactly uncommon knowledge that spniard are dark because of the Moorish presence in Spain.
1. I'm sitting here wondering how you think I'm manipulating what you have accepted as facts. I only posted the information with no editing of the original source material and drew my own conclusions from it.

2. For the fourth time I'm not arguing that I'm superior to anyone or anything. It would be like calling a butterfly superior to a caterpillar even though they are only different forms of the same creature. I'm only pointing out the advantages of being closer to the source, so to speak. If you can quote anything I said that was not interpreted by you, but directly stated by me, to convey an idea of superiority then I'll explain myself further in hopes that you can grasp what I have said repeatedly.

3. Are you drawing this comparison to suggest that I am being condescending to black people? Really?

4. Bringing the mother of and my children into this discussion was unnecessary on your part. I'd hate to assume that you thought you had an out by attempting to make a mockery of my supposed ideas of superiority, but what other conclusion am I left to draw? You stated that the mother of my children is white, when in fact she isn't, as if it somehow invalidated my opinions and what you already called fact. Leave my family out of this if you want to continue to have this discussion and keep it civil.

I admit at first I was skeptical regarding a lot of this Illuminati symbolism, New World Order etc but clearly there is a prevalence of hidden messages

With each subsequent video, picture and explanation it becomes harder and harder for me to dismiss it all as mere coincidence

My question (no sarcasm): as an upper-class white male who has indirectly benefited from centuries of European discrimination, aggression and coercion, what does all this mean for me? If we are truly reaching a turning point in history, what will happen next?

I admit at first I was skeptical regarding a lot of this Illuminati symbolism, New World Order etc but clearly there is a prevalence of hidden messages

With each subsequent video, picture and explanation it becomes harder and harder for me to dismiss it all as mere coincidence

My question (no sarcasm): as an upper-class white male who has indirectly benefited from centuries of European discrimination, aggression and coercion, what does all this mean for me? If we are truly reaching a turning point in history, what will happen next?

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

It means whatever you want it to mean (no sarcasm).

It means that if you acknowledge that you have an unfair advantage and you really would like to see the people who were stepped on, to give that you that advantage, on a "level playing field" do something to make that happen.

First go and educate yourself on the true history of YOUR people. Seek the truth, identify the lie and correct it with your own people. Spread knowledge and love to kill the hate and fear.

You think the media hype and racial division are by accident? You think these movements like the Tea Party and militias are scared for nothing? They feel that change coming and they're doing everything they can to keep this land that they stole from the Natives and built on the backs of Africans and Asians.

What it means for you is you need to make a choice. Are you gonna ride with the truth or the lie.

It's as simple as that.

It means that if you acknowledge that you have an unfair advantage and you really would like to see the people who were stepped on, to give that you that advantage, on a "level playing field" do something to make that happen.

First go and educate yourself on the true history of YOUR people. Seek the truth, identify the lie and correct it with your own people. Spread knowledge and love to kill the hate and fear.

You think the media hype and racial division are by accident? You think these movements like the Tea Party and militias are scared for nothing? They feel that change coming and they're doing everything they can to keep this land that they stole from the Natives and built on the backs of Africans and Asians.

What it means for you is you need to make a choice. Are you gonna ride with the truth or the lie.

It's as simple as that.

4. I really wasn't trying to come at you about your family at all, if you took as disrespect I apologize, I just saw in the pyp your children were of mixed origin, no more no less.

Maybe, my choice of words has been the problem.  It is not black superiority but this constant need to reassert black equality or individuality.  While I understand the lack of positive historical influences that are available to black youth is a large part of this reason, it comes off as somewhat abrasive to me.  I think a large part of that is my own heritage being Jewish...A lot of the stuff I see on here about a black consciousness or state is very similar to what Herzl talked about for the Jews in regards to zionism.  As someone who is largely disagrees with the state of Israel actions, and the overall sentiment of my people over anyone else that is abundant in that country is what irks me about this type of stuff.  Society will only be able to progress when we stop arguing over trivial differences.  The fact remains is the DNA between whites, blacks and Asians and all other are 99.9% identical.  I understand where you come from and if I was a black male, I'm sure my feelings would be quite similar to yours.  The black question has to be answered if we are ever going to achieve a post-racial society that I wish existed.  But I just worry that this talk will further alienate all others, and maybe that my own ignorance.

4. I really wasn't trying to come at you about your family at all, if you took as disrespect I apologize, I just saw in the pyp your children were of mixed origin, no more no less.

Maybe, my choice of words has been the problem.  It is not black superiority but this constant need to reassert black equality or individuality.  While I understand the lack of positive historical influences that are available to black youth is a large part of this reason, it comes off as somewhat abrasive to me.  I think a large part of that is my own heritage being Jewish...A lot of the stuff I see on here about a black consciousness or state is very similar to what Herzl talked about for the Jews in regards to zionism.  As someone who is largely disagrees with the state of Israel actions, and the overall sentiment of my people over anyone else that is abundant in that country is what irks me about this type of stuff.  Society will only be able to progress when we stop arguing over trivial differences.  The fact remains is the DNA between whites, blacks and Asians and all other are 99.9% identical.  I understand where you come from and if I was a black male, I'm sure my feelings would be quite similar to yours.  The black question has to be answered if we are ever going to achieve a post-racial society that I wish existed.  But I just worry that this talk will further alienate all others, and maybe that my own ignorance.

I have a fundamental problem with a post racial world in that it aims to wipe the slate clean and "forgive and forget" while doing nothing to address the huge imbalance of power throughout the world.

A racial minority directs and controls the world's wealth and assumes it has some right to do so. I'm not with that at all. If the world is going to be post-racial and expect "an all people are created equal" harmony then black, brown and yellow people need to be able to run their own governments with no white involvement.

While we are similar in many ways, we are not all the same. My culture, though watered down, is still distinctly West African and that shouldn't alienate anyone. I don't expect Jewish people stop using Yiddish slang, remove their yamakas or drop their accents in my presence because it is part of their culture and they should be free to express and practice it. The same goes for my people.

I can't tell you how many times I've been expected to act like I'm not black in order to make white people feel "comfortable". What is it about my blackness that offends people? Could it be guilt? I can only guess...

And what exactly is "the black question"?

I have a fundamental problem with a post racial world in that it aims to wipe the slate clean and "forgive and forget" while doing nothing to address the huge imbalance of power throughout the world.

A racial minority directs and controls the world's wealth and assumes it has some right to do so. I'm not with that at all. If the world is going to be post-racial and expect "an all people are created equal" harmony then black, brown and yellow people need to be able to run their own governments with no white involvement.

While we are similar in many ways, we are not all the same. My culture, though watered down, is still distinctly West African and that shouldn't alienate anyone. I don't expect Jewish people stop using Yiddish slang, remove their yamakas or drop their accents in my presence because it is part of their culture and they should be free to express and practice it. The same goes for my people.

I can't tell you how many times I've been expected to act like I'm not black in order to make white people feel "comfortable". What is it about my blackness that offends people? Could it be guilt? I can only guess...

It means that if you acknowledge that you have an unfair advantage and you really would like to see the people who were stepped on to give that you on a "level playing field" do something to make that happen.

It's as simple as that.
You didn't answer my question at all.  What change is coming?  What exactly is all of this stuff leading up to?

It means that if you acknowledge that you have an unfair advantage and you really would like to see the people who were stepped on to give that you on a "level playing field" do something to make that happen.

It's as simple as that.
You didn't answer my question at all.  What change is coming?  What exactly is all of this stuff leading up to?

I did answer your question, but I'll break it on down for you.

Do you feel more or less racial tension today than a few years ago, say pre 9/11/01?

First it was those brown "Arabs". Then it was the borders and the Mexicans. Then it was the socialist president and how he's destroying the country (not to make this a political discussion).

Do you think it's possible that brown and white will clash at the current rate? What may come of that in the US? Martial law maybe? Senseless violence maybe? I'm not a soothsayer.

The change coming is beginning now and it's free information at our fingertips. From that it will be a renewed since of pride. From that it will be a technological renaissance unlike anything we can imagine. Perhaps transhumanist and empowered humans working side by side, but I doubt it.

I think it means war and a last ditch effort power grab that will fail miserably. Out of that, a return to natural order.

I did answer your question, but I'll break it on down for you.

Do you feel more or less racial tension today than a few years ago, say pre 9/11/01?

First it was those brown "Arabs". Then it was the borders and the Mexicans. Then it was the socialist president and how he's destroying the country (not to make this a political discussion).

Do you think it's possible that brown and white will clash at the current rate? What may come of that in the US? Martial law maybe? Senseless violence maybe? I'm not a soothsayer.

The change coming is beginning now and it's free information at our fingertips. From that it will be a renewed since of pride. From that it will be a technological renaissance unlike anything we can imagine. Perhaps transhumanist and empowered humans working side by side, but I doubt it.

I think it means war and a last ditch effort power grab that will fail miserably. Out of that, a return to natural order.

The black question to me is how do we divide power equally among each other and put power into the hands of the proletariat without ignoring the atrocities that were committed against the African people.   I'm sure you've read Black Boy, the Communists in the book had the right motives and ideas but failed to to realize the significance of the black question itself, that despite being discrimination economically, the clear racial motives behind the discrimination was ignored.  While in America, class still divides more than race, that does not trivialize the racial question. All I was saying by that.

We won't all be equal until we %$!# each other enough.

The black question to me is how do we divide power equally among each other and put power into the hands of the proletariat without ignoring the atrocities that were committed against the African people.   I'm sure you've read Black Boy, the Communists in the book had the right motives and ideas but failed to to realize the significance of the black question itself, that despite being discrimination economically, the clear racial motives behind the discrimination was ignored.  While in America, class still divides more than race, that does not trivialize the racial question. All I was saying by that.

Not sure why everyone's jumping down General Johnson's throat.....didn't read all his posts but it was "south soul" posting all the pseudoscience nonsense in red font.

Not sure why everyone's jumping down General Johnson's throat.....didn't read all his posts but it was "south soul" posting all the pseudoscience nonsense in red font.

Originally Posted by south sole

@Joe Camel Smooth. That was an article that I found written by a black biologist Dr. Richard King, just posting what I found. Take it with a grain of salt. If you got additional info please post and swerve this thread into the right direction.
Additional info? Try any info. Find me one bit of that garbage based on truth. Find me a scientific study backing any of that nonsense.

Come on dude. I have a hard time believing an adult can read that and not immediately see how ridiculous it is.

Originally Posted by south sole

@Joe Camel Smooth. That was an article that I found written by a black biologist Dr. Richard King, just posting what I found. Take it with a grain of salt. If you got additional info please post and swerve this thread into the right direction.
Additional info? Try any info. Find me one bit of that garbage based on truth. Find me a scientific study backing any of that nonsense.

Come on dude. I have a hard time believing an adult can read that and not immediately see how ridiculous it is.

Haven't read it, but I'll look at some reviews for it and decide whether or not I should.

You're not being very clear. What do you think the motive is behind discrimination?

And ++@@#!+ each other isn't going to make anyone equal. Ever heard of mulattos, octoroons, quadroons and on down the list? To some people black is black no matter how diluted your African blood is. I'll gladly accept their terms and "one drop" rule though.

Please answer my question as I'm trying to make sense of what you're trying to say.

Haven't read it, but I'll look at some reviews for it and decide whether or not I should.

You're not being very clear. What do you think the motive is behind discrimination?

And ++@@#!+ each other isn't going to make anyone equal. Ever heard of mulattos, octoroons, quadroons and on down the list? To some people black is black no matter how diluted your African blood is. I'll gladly accept their terms and "one drop" rule though.

Please answer my question as I'm trying to make sense of what you're trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom