I Guess Every Superhero Need His Theme Music...

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Oh Lord. So Melanin is the "soul molecule?"
roll.gif

Here we go again....the melanin theory has been discredited years ago.

Let me break it down for you.....melanin absorbs and breaks down UV light. It is advantageous for those near the equator, such as blacks, southern Indians, etc. to posess large amounts of melanin due to the large amounts of sunlight in their lands of origin. Low melanin + lots of sunlight = skin cancer.

For those living further North and South, where one receives less sunlight, less melanin is advantageous because the skin also absorbs Vitamin D through sunlight. Too much melanin + not as much sunlight = vitamin D deficiency.

It's that simple. To be fair yes, melanin has been shown to have other beneficial properties......but they are not discussed in this article nor are they of the fantastic variety you imagine it to have. It is an antioxidant and may help neutralize some toxic metal ions in the body.

White supremacists have just as many idiotic theories as to why whites are superior. You're no different from them if you buy into and spread this nonsense.

Use your head for a moment......melanin is responsible for civilization, philosophy, and religion? You can't think of white civilizations? Ones that had.......surprise surprise......philosophy and religion?
laugh.gif

Thats definitely not true.

You're mocking other posters but your breakdown was by far the most inaccurate, unscientific and definitively refuted statements on melanin in the entire thread.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental &spiritual ability.

Melanin refines the nervoussystem in such a way that messages from the 
brain reach other areas of the body most rapidly in Black people, the

Original People. Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than

whites, and demonstrate more advanced cognitive skills than their white

counterparts because of their abundance of Melanin.
I am aghast after reading this information.
eek.gif

How was this not clear to me before?

Don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but melanin does act as a steroid in fetal development of "black" babies...

20sj43d.jpg

Effects of Melanotropic Peptides on Fetal Adrenal Gland
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...f/jcinvest00688-0046.pdf

DANIEL RUDMAN, BETTYE M. HOLLINS, N. CHLOE LEWIS, and
RAJENDER K. CHAWLA, Department of Medicine, Emoryj University School
of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322

The effects of the peptides were measured on production of glucocorticoids, and on incorporation of labeled thymidine or leucine into DNA or protein, respectively. The findings were similar in all three species. ACTH stimulated synthesis of glucocorticoids throughout fetal life. Potency increased progressively, as reflected by declining minimal effective dose and rising maximal response. In early and mid fetus aMSH and fMSH caused a modest glucocorticoid steroidogenic effect. ACTH and aMSH stimulated DNA and protein synthesis in the early and mid fetal gland. aMSH was more potent than ACTH in these respects, minimal effective dose being generally 10 times less and maximal response 25-200% greater. The effects diminished or disappeared in the late fetal and newborn gland. These data indicate that a- and 8MSH possess steroidogenic or growth-promoting properties, or both, for the fetal adrenal gland.

But this isn't about racial superiority because there is a flip side to everything.

I like Dingle's question on the previous page, got straight to the heart of the matter...

roll.gif

Let me break it down for you.....melanin absorbs and breaks down UV light. It is advantageous for those near the equator, such as blacks, southern Indians, etc. to posess large amounts of melanin due to the large amounts of sunlight in their lands of origin. Low melanin + lots of sunlight = skin cancer.

For those living further North and South, where one receives less sunlight, less melanin is advantageous because the skin also absorbs Vitamin D through sunlight. Too much melanin + not as much sunlight = vitamin D deficiency.

It's that simple. To be fair yes, melanin has been shown to have other beneficial properties......but they are not discussed in this article nor are they of the fantastic variety you imagine it to have. It is an antioxidant and may help neutralize some toxic metal ions in the body.

White supremacists have just as many idiotic theories as to why whites are superior. You're no different from them if you buy into and spread this nonsense.

Use your head for a moment......melanin is responsible for civilization, philosophy, and religion? You can't think of white civilizations? Ones that had.......surprise surprise......philosophy and religion?
laugh.gif

You're mocking other posters but your breakdown was by far the most inaccurate, unscientific and definitively refuted statements on melanin in the entire thread.

eek.gif

Don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but melanin does act as a steroid in fetal development of "black" babies...

20sj43d.jpg

The effects of the peptides were measured on production of glucocorticoids, and on incorporation of labeled thymidine or leucine into DNA or protein, respectively. The findings were similar in all three species. ACTH stimulated synthesis of glucocorticoids throughout fetal life. Potency increased progressively, as reflected by declining minimal effective dose and rising maximal response. In early and mid fetus aMSH and fMSH caused a modest glucocorticoid steroidogenic effect. ACTH and aMSH stimulated DNA and protein synthesis in the early and mid fetal gland. aMSH was more potent than ACTH in these respects, minimal effective dose being generally 10 times less and maximal response 25-200% greater. The effects diminished or disappeared in the late fetal and newborn gland. These data indicate that a- and 8MSH possess steroidogenic or growth-promoting properties, or both, for the fetal adrenal gland.

But this isn't about racial superiority because there is a flip side to everything.

I like Dingle's question on the previous page, got straight to the heart of the matter...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

20sj43d.jpg

If you want to have a discussion first off let's cut the  size 7 font in different colors nonsense please.

Moving on...

I clearly acknowledge that "melanin has been shown to have other beneficial properties" and point one of them out. 

You tell me that "that's definitely not true," and then you go and cite an article stating that black babies develop faster than babies of other ethnicities due to melanin-related compounds. 

Where are we disagreeing again?

I was pointing out the nonsense that made up 90% of south sole's post. About melanin making black people more "spiritual" and "more civilized" and "able to produce civilizations, philosophy, etc." and the other clear BS.

"
"You're mocking other posters but your breakdown was by far the mostinaccurate, unscientific and definitively refuted statements on melaninin the entire thread."

.....right. Mocking the poster? No, just the source he quoted. But God forbid I mock him for quoting bigoted nonsense and passing it off as fact.  Inaccurate? Nope. Unscientific? Should I get into the exact biochemical mechanisms involved in melanin's role in disappating UV light and absorbing Vitamin D?
laugh.gif
I don't think that's necessary.  Definitively refuted? Go right ahead and refute any erroneous statements I've made.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

20sj43d.jpg

If you want to have a discussion first off let's cut the  size 7 font in different colors nonsense please.

Moving on...

I clearly acknowledge that "melanin has been shown to have other beneficial properties" and point one of them out. 

You tell me that "that's definitely not true," and then you go and cite an article stating that black babies develop faster than babies of other ethnicities due to melanin-related compounds. 

Where are we disagreeing again?

I was pointing out the nonsense that made up 90% of south sole's post. About melanin making black people more "spiritual" and "more civilized" and "able to produce civilizations, philosophy, etc." and the other clear BS.

"
"You're mocking other posters but your breakdown was by far the mostinaccurate, unscientific and definitively refuted statements on melaninin the entire thread."

.....right. Mocking the poster? No, just the source he quoted. But God forbid I mock him for quoting bigoted nonsense and passing it off as fact.  Inaccurate? Nope. Unscientific? Should I get into the exact biochemical mechanisms involved in melanin's role in disappating UV light and absorbing Vitamin D?
laugh.gif
I don't think that's necessary.  Definitively refuted? Go right ahead and refute any erroneous statements I've made.

Originally Posted by south sole

whites, and demonstarte more advanced cognitive skills than their white

counterparts because of their abundance of Melanin. Carol Barnes writes

"...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same

chemical that gives Black humans their superior physical (atheltics,

rhythmic dancing) abilities. This chemical... is Melanin!" The

abundance of Melanin in Black humans produces a superior organism

physically, mentally and spiritiually. This why all the founders of the

world's great religions are Black. Melanin is the neuro-chemical basis

for what is called SOUL in Black people. In the same way Blacks excel in

athletics, they can excel in all other areas as well (like they did in

the past!) once the road blocks are removed!

Is God Black? The Original Man was BLACK, "made in the IMAGE of God"his

Parent, according to scared books. Children look like their parents.

All the other races are but diluted variations of the Original Black Race.

(see pages 7 &

Most whites have calcified pineal glands which thwarts Melatonin

production, therby limiting their moral capacity. Located in the brain,

the tiny pineal & pituitary glands regulate the body's other glands.

Esoteric tradion regards the area of these glands as the third eye, seat

of the soul, and the mystical Uraeus represented by the cobra on the

forehead of Egyptian royalty/crowns. Why did Africans view the European

as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the African as a soulless

savage? Because of "melatonin," described as a mentally & morally

stimulating humanizing hormone produced by the pineal gland. Scientific

research reveals that most whites are unable to prduce much melatonin

because their pineal glands are often calcified and nonfunctioning.

Pineal calcification rateswith Africans si 5-15%; Asians - 15-25%;

Europeans -60-80%! This is the chemical basis for the cultural diffences

between Blacks and whites, causing some Black scholars to raise the

question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, ridgid,

anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that

they lack the chemical key of melatonin to turn on their unconscious and

therefore cannot get into feelings. Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is

responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion,

truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low

levels of Melanain will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin give

humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies

of energy. Dr. Welsing wrties "Since melanin is a superior absorber of

all energy , it is essential to establish this understanding of God and

'all energy.' The fact thaat the albinos (whties) lack melanin may also

help to explain ...why, in the view of many non-white peooples, they

(whit4es) lack 'spirituality" and the capacity to tune in to, and therby

establish harmony and justice..."

The scientific evidence of Melanin threatens the ideology of white supremacy.

After considering Melain to be a "waste" product of body-metabolismwhich

"served no useful function," Western (white) science has nowdiscovered

that Melanin is the chemical key to life and the brain itself! All

studies and facts about Melanin suggest that after 400 years of

attempting to inferiorize the Black race, "Western science is facing the

sobering reality that, by its own self-defined standards, Black people

are probably superior to whites in both intellectual potential and muscle

coordination." 

If you guys pay attention to "I AM LEGEND" w/ Will Smith his daily routines consisted of waking up early in the morning to exercise, eating a balance diet for breakfast (he emphasizes to his lab to eat his veggies) he would sit out in the sea port everyday when the sun is highest in the sky (mid-day), he would listen to his conscious music. ( LEGEND- Bob Marley)  

THIS IS WHAT MY BLACK FOLKS NEED TO BE DOING ON THE DAILY BASIS to tap in to this POWER! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
first rule when a white guy is mad is to what......refer to the black guy as racist 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yall cease to amaze me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by south sole

whites, and demonstarte more advanced cognitive skills than their white

counterparts because of their abundance of Melanin. Carol Barnes writes

"...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same

chemical that gives Black humans their superior physical (atheltics,

rhythmic dancing) abilities. This chemical... is Melanin!" The

abundance of Melanin in Black humans produces a superior organism

physically, mentally and spiritiually. This why all the founders of the

world's great religions are Black. Melanin is the neuro-chemical basis

for what is called SOUL in Black people. In the same way Blacks excel in

athletics, they can excel in all other areas as well (like they did in

the past!) once the road blocks are removed!

Is God Black? The Original Man was BLACK, "made in the IMAGE of God"his

Parent, according to scared books. Children look like their parents.

All the other races are but diluted variations of the Original Black Race.

(see pages 7 &

Most whites have calcified pineal glands which thwarts Melatonin

production, therby limiting their moral capacity. Located in the brain,

the tiny pineal & pituitary glands regulate the body's other glands.

Esoteric tradion regards the area of these glands as the third eye, seat

of the soul, and the mystical Uraeus represented by the cobra on the

forehead of Egyptian royalty/crowns. Why did Africans view the European

as a child of God, but the Europeans viewed the African as a soulless

savage? Because of "melatonin," described as a mentally & morally

stimulating humanizing hormone produced by the pineal gland. Scientific

research reveals that most whites are unable to prduce much melatonin

because their pineal glands are often calcified and nonfunctioning.

Pineal calcification rateswith Africans si 5-15%; Asians - 15-25%;

Europeans -60-80%! This is the chemical basis for the cultural diffences

between Blacks and whites, causing some Black scholars to raise the

question that the European approach, that of the logical, erect, ridgid,

anti-feeling posture, reflects a left brain orientation and reflects that

they lack the chemical key of melatonin to turn on their unconscious and

therefore cannot get into feelings. Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is

responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion,

truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low

levels of Melanain will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin give

humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies

of energy. Dr. Welsing wrties "Since melanin is a superior absorber of

all energy , it is essential to establish this understanding of God and

'all energy.' The fact thaat the albinos (whties) lack melanin may also

help to explain ...why, in the view of many non-white peooples, they

(whit4es) lack 'spirituality" and the capacity to tune in to, and therby

establish harmony and justice..."

The scientific evidence of Melanin threatens the ideology of white supremacy.

After considering Melain to be a "waste" product of body-metabolismwhich

"served no useful function," Western (white) science has nowdiscovered

that Melanin is the chemical key to life and the brain itself! All

studies and facts about Melanin suggest that after 400 years of

attempting to inferiorize the Black race, "Western science is facing the

sobering reality that, by its own self-defined standards, Black people

are probably superior to whites in both intellectual potential and muscle

coordination." 

If you guys pay attention to "I AM LEGEND" w/ Will Smith his daily routines consisted of waking up early in the morning to exercise, eating a balance diet for breakfast (he emphasizes to his lab to eat his veggies) he would sit out in the sea port everyday when the sun is highest in the sky (mid-day), he would listen to his conscious music. ( LEGEND- Bob Marley)  

THIS IS WHAT MY BLACK FOLKS NEED TO BE DOING ON THE DAILY BASIS to tap in to this POWER! 
pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
first rule when a white guy is mad is to what......refer to the black guy as racist 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yall cease to amaze me 
laugh.gif

Who said that I wanted to have a discussion (argument) with you though? And only on your terms at that?

There is one color change in that post and no 7 sized font, only the two relevant statements were enlarged. If I didn't do that the majority of people would not know what was the critical point of the excerpt. Even if there were multiple colored, size 7 fonts, how would that take away from my post and make it "nonsense"?

Melanin exhibiting steroidogenic properties in the fetus and leading to the fastest physical development of babies within the human family, is certainly a "fantastic" attribute to me. Not to mention its free radical killing, sound amplifying, light absorbing and energy producing qualities..all of those beneficial properties certainly qualify as being of the "fantastic variety" in my book.

This is all a clear indication that the presence of melanin is certainly equates to far more than the equation: "Low melanin + lots of sunlight = skin cancer", which you so brilliantly presented in 1 of your arrogance filled posts...We are disagreeing because I don't know what "the melanin theory" is that you are referring to and subsequently how it "has been discredited years ago." The science of melanin is far from being "that simple".

So ironic how people come busting in a room with extra swagger and authority, striking down other peoples statements as if they are world renown scholars, when they clearly don't know the first thing about the subject being discussed. Speaks directly to the content of Power...Fitting.

Moving on...

Who said that I wanted to have a discussion (argument) with you though? And only on your terms at that?

There is one color change in that post and no 7 sized font, only the two relevant statements were enlarged. If I didn't do that the majority of people would not know what was the critical point of the excerpt. Even if there were multiple colored, size 7 fonts, how would that take away from my post and make it "nonsense"?

Melanin exhibiting steroidogenic properties in the fetus and leading to the fastest physical development of babies within the human family, is certainly a "fantastic" attribute to me. Not to mention its free radical killing, sound amplifying, light absorbing and energy producing qualities..all of those beneficial properties certainly qualify as being of the "fantastic variety" in my book.

This is all a clear indication that the presence of melanin is certainly equates to far more than the equation: "Low melanin + lots of sunlight = skin cancer", which you so brilliantly presented in 1 of your arrogance filled posts...We are disagreeing because I don't know what "the melanin theory" is that you are referring to and subsequently how it "has been discredited years ago." The science of melanin is far from being "that simple".

So ironic how people come busting in a room with extra swagger and authority, striking down other peoples statements as if they are world renown scholars, when they clearly don't know the first thing about the subject being discussed. Speaks directly to the content of Power...Fitting.

Moving on...

JOE CAMEL does seem perturbed tho.

South Soul clearly said they were just posting some stuff that he/she found and to further explain if Joe knew better. I kno Im behind a monitor so I cant be for certain, but it does seem like he has an attitude and its not needed. Just share the info that u have so we can all learn better.

@ Joe Camel.  Son, What do you want? Why are you so mad? I swear every Anglo Saxon that I speak to about topics concerning blacks they take it personal and get all bitter. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

JOE CAMEL does seem perturbed tho.

South Soul clearly said they were just posting some stuff that he/she found and to further explain if Joe knew better. I kno Im behind a monitor so I cant be for certain, but it does seem like he has an attitude and its not needed. Just share the info that u have so we can all learn better.

@ Joe Camel.  Son, What do you want? Why are you so mad? I swear every Anglo Saxon that I speak to about topics concerning blacks they take it personal and get all bitter. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Melanin exhibiting steroidogenic properties in the fetus and leading to the fastest physical development of babies within the human family, is certainly a "fantastic" attribute to me. Not to mention its free radical killing, sound amplifying, light absorbing and energy producing qualities..all of those beneficial properties certainly qualify as being of the "fantastic variety" to me.

All of the above is proff that the presence of melanin is certain more than the equation: "Low melanin + lots of sunlight = skin cancer", which you so brilliantly presented in your arrogance filled post...We are disagreeing because I don't know what "the melanin theory" is that you are referring to and subsequently how it "has been discredited years ago." The science of melanin is far from being "that simple".

So ironic how people come bust in the room with extra swagger and authority, striking down other peoples statements as if they are world renown scholars, when they clearly don't know the first thing about the subject being discussed. Goes right into the content of Power

Moving on...
I'll skip the part where we argue over what was meant by "fantastic."

Whatever adjectives you feel are appropriate for the properties of melanin, you can't justify any of the claims in that post except the one you already brought up. 

My "equation?" 
laugh.gif
Come on now. I was, in obvious "shorthand," referring to the evolutionary advantages of having higher amounts of melanin in areas where exposure to UV rays is high. Did I really need to explain it more?

"We are disagreeing because I don't know what "the melanin theory" isthat you are referring to and subsequently how it "has been discreditedyears ago.""

OK then. This was not clear to me, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't make up this term. I hate to use Wikipedia as a source but it provides a decent summary:

"Several black supremacists justify supremacist assertions by assigningdubious properties to melanin based on pseudoscience and distortions ofscientific fact or speculation. This body of belief is known generallyas "melanin theory". The central idea of the melanin theory is that thelevels of melanin in dark skin naturally enhance intelligence andemotional, psychic and spiritual sensitivity[sup][1][/sup] and physical prowess."

Extrapolating from known scientific properties of melanin, adherents ofmelanin theory claim the substance bestows upon people of color—mostespecially black people—superhuman abilities,[sup][2][/sup] with some contending that melanin is a superconductor[sup][3][/sup]. It is, in fact, a semiconductor.[sup][citation needed][/sup] Some assert that it can absorb electromagnetic radiation; others that it can convert light and magnetic fields to sound[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup]; that it can process information without reporting to the brain; and, further, that it is the chemical basis for what is commonly called "soul".[sup][1][/sup]

There are plenty of people who have written about the "melanin theory," some going much farther than others (i.e. claiming that whites are not human, only blacks are, etc.).

The claims in the quotes south sole provided are mostly "facts" that proponents of the melanin theory believe in.

As for "busting in the room" etc. etc......dude it's a public message board where anyone can read and/or respond to any post. If you meant for this conversation to be private, take it to a private venue. I'm not trying to offend anyone or "troll." I think that's pretty clear.  If you don't want to respond, that's your call.

As for me being mad.....I'm not?
laugh.gif
I guess my post was a bit rude. My bad. 

Melanin exhibiting steroidogenic properties in the fetus and leading to the fastest physical development of babies within the human family, is certainly a "fantastic" attribute to me. Not to mention its free radical killing, sound amplifying, light absorbing and energy producing qualities..all of those beneficial properties certainly qualify as being of the "fantastic variety" to me.

All of the above is proff that the presence of melanin is certain more than the equation: "Low melanin + lots of sunlight = skin cancer", which you so brilliantly presented in your arrogance filled post...We are disagreeing because I don't know what "the melanin theory" is that you are referring to and subsequently how it "has been discredited years ago." The science of melanin is far from being "that simple".

So ironic how people come bust in the room with extra swagger and authority, striking down other peoples statements as if they are world renown scholars, when they clearly don't know the first thing about the subject being discussed. Goes right into the content of Power

Moving on...
I'll skip the part where we argue over what was meant by "fantastic."

Whatever adjectives you feel are appropriate for the properties of melanin, you can't justify any of the claims in that post except the one you already brought up. 

My "equation?" 
laugh.gif
Come on now. I was, in obvious "shorthand," referring to the evolutionary advantages of having higher amounts of melanin in areas where exposure to UV rays is high. Did I really need to explain it more?

"We are disagreeing because I don't know what "the melanin theory" isthat you are referring to and subsequently how it "has been discreditedyears ago.""

OK then. This was not clear to me, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't make up this term. I hate to use Wikipedia as a source but it provides a decent summary:

"Several black supremacists justify supremacist assertions by assigningdubious properties to melanin based on pseudoscience and distortions ofscientific fact or speculation. This body of belief is known generallyas "melanin theory". The central idea of the melanin theory is that thelevels of melanin in dark skin naturally enhance intelligence andemotional, psychic and spiritual sensitivity[sup][1][/sup] and physical prowess."

Extrapolating from known scientific properties of melanin, adherents ofmelanin theory claim the substance bestows upon people of color—mostespecially black people—superhuman abilities,[sup][2][/sup] with some contending that melanin is a superconductor[sup][3][/sup]. It is, in fact, a semiconductor.[sup][citation needed][/sup] Some assert that it can absorb electromagnetic radiation; others that it can convert light and magnetic fields to sound[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup]; that it can process information without reporting to the brain; and, further, that it is the chemical basis for what is commonly called "soul".[sup][1][/sup]

There are plenty of people who have written about the "melanin theory," some going much farther than others (i.e. claiming that whites are not human, only blacks are, etc.).

The claims in the quotes south sole provided are mostly "facts" that proponents of the melanin theory believe in.

As for "busting in the room" etc. etc......dude it's a public message board where anyone can read and/or respond to any post. If you meant for this conversation to be private, take it to a private venue. I'm not trying to offend anyone or "troll." I think that's pretty clear.  If you don't want to respond, that's your call.

As for me being mad.....I'm not?
laugh.gif
I guess my post was a bit rude. My bad. 

Moving on...
exactly .....
if the script was flipped he'd be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 all in this *#%!#.....

but when they feel dumb thats their defense so i just sit back and 
laugh.gif

Moving on...
exactly .....
if the script was flipped he'd be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 all in this *#%!#.....

but when they feel dumb thats their defense so i just sit back and 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So....

Are white people allowed to like this song?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah man. Its not even about that.

We got some linking up to do as a human collective in the coming age but not on a one sided kumbaya tip.

People are going to have to come up off of that seat of Power and let every man & woman sit upon their own throne.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So....

Are white people allowed to like this song?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah man. Its not even about that.

We got some linking up to do as a human collective in the coming age but not on a one sided kumbaya tip.

People are going to have to come up off of that seat of Power and let every man & woman sit upon their own throne.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I did answer your question, but I'll break it on down for you.

Do you feel more or less racial tension today than a few years ago, say pre 9/11/01?

First it was those brown "Arabs". Then it was the borders and the Mexicans. Then it was the socialist president and how he's destroying the country (not to make this a political discussion).

Do you think it's possible that brown and white will clash at the current rate? What may come of that in the US? Martial law maybe? Senseless violence maybe? I'm not a soothsayer.

The change coming is beginning now and it's free information at our fingertips. From that it will be a renewed since of pride. From that it will be a technological renaissance unlike anything we can imagine. Perhaps transhumanist and empowered humans working side by side, but I doubt it.

I think it means war and a last ditch effort power grab that will fail miserably. Out of that, a return to natural order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...kelter_(Manson_scenario)

You sound just as crazy. Go on though. Don't want to hinder your blackness.

Back
Top Bottom