I Guess Every Superhero Need His Theme Music...

I don't see how any of this relates to a song in which Kanye is telling the cast of SNL to literally kiss his !%%.

I don't see how any of this relates to a song in which Kanye is telling the cast of SNL to literally kiss his !%%.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

you can read way too deep into just about anything.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

you can read way too deep into just about anything.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Tell me how your above post about an impending racial war differs from Charles Manson's crap?
I think it means war and a last ditch effort power grab that will fail miserably. Out of that, a return to natural order
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Yesterday, I was scratching my head trying to figure out what racial war you were talking about and now I see that you didn't understand what I was talking about.

To put it simply I mean WWIII starting from the US trying to go after the remaining countries not under Western influence, not a race war. The racial tension that has been building in the US will be used in part to justify it with the "majority" in the US who already has a fear of other cultures they do not understand.

I can see martial law happening in this country due to conflict rising out of economic frustrations, stoked by the old tactic of pointing the blame at the field hands and not the wealthy land owning class. It is the way that poor whites have been controlled in this country since it was established.

When poor whites get frustrated due to their lack of wealth and start to look at their ruling class, they are redirected and turned on the slave class after being told that the true problem is race.

This is all a simplified version, but does that make more sense to you? When you started comparing me to Manson I lost interest in explaining my thoughts but after rereading this thread it made me want to explain myself for you and anyone else who may have misunderstood me.

[/font]

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Tell me how your above post about an impending racial war differs from Charles Manson's crap?
I think it means war and a last ditch effort power grab that will fail miserably. Out of that, a return to natural order
[/font]
Yesterday, I was scratching my head trying to figure out what racial war you were talking about and now I see that you didn't understand what I was talking about.

To put it simply I mean WWIII starting from the US trying to go after the remaining countries not under Western influence, not a race war. The racial tension that has been building in the US will be used in part to justify it with the "majority" in the US who already has a fear of other cultures they do not understand.

I can see martial law happening in this country due to conflict rising out of economic frustrations, stoked by the old tactic of pointing the blame at the field hands and not the wealthy land owning class. It is the way that poor whites have been controlled in this country since it was established.

When poor whites get frustrated due to their lack of wealth and start to look at their ruling class, they are redirected and turned on the slave class after being told that the true problem is race.

This is all a simplified version, but does that make more sense to you? When you started comparing me to Manson I lost interest in explaining my thoughts but after rereading this thread it made me want to explain myself for you and anyone else who may have misunderstood me.

[/font]

::

Interesting. Thank yall.

The RA in RAdiance.

No one gland should have that much power.

Interesting. Thank yall.

The RA in RAdiance.

No one gland should have that much power.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And being condescending about dark skin Spaniards is stupid themselves, when its not exactly uncommon knowledge that spniard are dark because of the Moorish presence in Spain.

Nothing to   do  with the   weather in the Mediterranean?

And being condescending about dark skin Spaniards is stupid themselves, when its not exactly uncommon knowledge that spniard are dark because of the Moorish presence in Spain.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

[h1]Not really.[/h1]
http://www.spanish-fiesta...istory-moorish-spain.htm
[h1]History of Moorish Spain:  Part 1[/h1]
The word Moors derives from the Latin mauri, a name for the Berber tribes living in Roman Mauretania (modern day Algeria and Morocco).  It has no ethnographic meaning but can be used to refer to all Muslims, Berber or Arab, who conquered the Iberian Peninsula.

These Moors, who were religious fanatics, arrived in Spain in the year 711 and thus began a period of history which would shape Iberia differently than the rest of Europe as the land adapted to a new religion, language and culture.  Hispania became a part of the caliph of Damascus which was the capital of the Muslim world.

This Moorish land was known as Al-Andalus and included all of the Iberian Peninsula except for the extreme north-west from where the Christian Reconquest would originate.

Internal divisions within Moorish rule largely explain why the Moors didn't conquer the whole peninsula in those early days.  Had they done so Spain may well have remained a Muslim state until today.  Instead an Asturian mountaineer called Pelayo led a band of Christians to the first victory over the Moors at Covadonga in 718.  The reconquest had begun.

Strangely Moorish Spain wasn't really ruled by Arabs.  It is true that many high positions were taken by Arabs but most of the Moors were Berbers.  Later Muwallads (converted Christians) together with the offspring of the first invaders became dominant in Moorish Spain.  The invaders brought no women so the second generation of Moors were already half Hispanic!

The first 40 years of Moorish rule was volatile and Al-Andaluz needed order and unity which came in the form of Abd-er-Rahman who arrived in Almuñecar on the coast of Granada in 755.  Within a year he became Emir of Al-Andalus and during his 32 year reign he would transform this land into an independent state which was the cultural light of Europe.

In Cordoba Abd-er-Rahman I founded the Mezquita in 785 when he purchased the Christian section of the San Vicente Church, a place the two faiths had shared for 50 years.  The Mosque was expanded to its final glory over the next two centuries.  This became the second most important place of worship in the Muslim world after Mecca.

The Moors expanded and improved Roman irrigation systems to help develop a strong agricultural sector.  They introduced many new crops including the orange, lemon, peach, apricot, fig and pomegranate as well as saffron, sugar cane, cotton, silk and rice which remain some of Spain's main products today.

The frontier in the north between the Moors and the Christians was constantly on a war footing and in St James (Santiago de Compostela), the Christians found their own inspiration to match the Koran-inspired fanaticism of the Moors.  Santiago became known as "Matamoros" (the Moor slayer) and to this day is Spain's patron saint.

However, there was still a long way to go before the Reconquest would succeed.  In the mid-10th century Al-Mansur appeared on the scene.  He led many expeditions into Christian territory over a period of 20 years and in 997 his army captured Santiago de Compostela.  They destroyed the shrine and prisoners took the basilica doors and bells to Cordoba where they would be placed in the Mezquita.

Centuries of painstaking Christian advance had been destroyed by Al-Mansur's daring raid.

History of Moorish Spain: Part 2
[h1]Berber people[/h1]
[h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Related ethnic groups[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Iberians[sup][1][/sup], GuanchesEgyptians
[/td][/tr][/table]
 are the indigenous peoples of North Africa west of the Nile Valley. They are discontinuously distributed from the Atlantic to theSiwa oasis, in Egypt, and from the Mediterranean to the Niger River. Historically they spoke various Berber languages, which together form a branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family. Today many of them speak Darija and also French in the Maghreb, due to the French colonization of the Maghreb, and especially Spanish in Morocco. Today most Berber-speaking people live in MoroccoAlgeriaLibya andTunisia.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup]

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

[h1]Not really.[/h1]
http://www.spanish-fiesta...istory-moorish-spain.htm
[h1]History of Moorish Spain:  Part 1[/h1]
The word Moors derives from the Latin mauri, a name for the Berber tribes living in Roman Mauretania (modern day Algeria and Morocco).  It has no ethnographic meaning but can be used to refer to all Muslims, Berber or Arab, who conquered the Iberian Peninsula.

These Moors, who were religious fanatics, arrived in Spain in the year 711 and thus began a period of history which would shape Iberia differently than the rest of Europe as the land adapted to a new religion, language and culture.  Hispania became a part of the caliph of Damascus which was the capital of the Muslim world.

This Moorish land was known as Al-Andalus and included all of the Iberian Peninsula except for the extreme north-west from where the Christian Reconquest would originate.

Internal divisions within Moorish rule largely explain why the Moors didn't conquer the whole peninsula in those early days.  Had they done so Spain may well have remained a Muslim state until today.  Instead an Asturian mountaineer called Pelayo led a band of Christians to the first victory over the Moors at Covadonga in 718.  The reconquest had begun.

Strangely Moorish Spain wasn't really ruled by Arabs.  It is true that many high positions were taken by Arabs but most of the Moors were Berbers.  Later Muwallads (converted Christians) together with the offspring of the first invaders became dominant in Moorish Spain.  The invaders brought no women so the second generation of Moors were already half Hispanic!

The first 40 years of Moorish rule was volatile and Al-Andaluz needed order and unity which came in the form of Abd-er-Rahman who arrived in Almuñecar on the coast of Granada in 755.  Within a year he became Emir of Al-Andalus and during his 32 year reign he would transform this land into an independent state which was the cultural light of Europe.

In Cordoba Abd-er-Rahman I founded the Mezquita in 785 when he purchased the Christian section of the San Vicente Church, a place the two faiths had shared for 50 years.  The Mosque was expanded to its final glory over the next two centuries.  This became the second most important place of worship in the Muslim world after Mecca.

The Moors expanded and improved Roman irrigation systems to help develop a strong agricultural sector.  They introduced many new crops including the orange, lemon, peach, apricot, fig and pomegranate as well as saffron, sugar cane, cotton, silk and rice which remain some of Spain's main products today.

The frontier in the north between the Moors and the Christians was constantly on a war footing and in St James (Santiago de Compostela), the Christians found their own inspiration to match the Koran-inspired fanaticism of the Moors.  Santiago became known as "Matamoros" (the Moor slayer) and to this day is Spain's patron saint.

However, there was still a long way to go before the Reconquest would succeed.  In the mid-10th century Al-Mansur appeared on the scene.  He led many expeditions into Christian territory over a period of 20 years and in 997 his army captured Santiago de Compostela.  They destroyed the shrine and prisoners took the basilica doors and bells to Cordoba where they would be placed in the Mezquita.

Centuries of painstaking Christian advance had been destroyed by Al-Mansur's daring raid.

History of Moorish Spain: Part 2
[h1]Berber people[/h1]
[h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Related ethnic groups[/th][/tr][tr][td]
Iberians[sup][1][/sup], GuanchesEgyptians
[/td][/tr][/table]
 are the indigenous peoples of North Africa west of the Nile Valley. They are discontinuously distributed from the Atlantic to theSiwa oasis, in Egypt, and from the Mediterranean to the Niger River. Historically they spoke various Berber languages, which together form a branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family. Today many of them speak Darija and also French in the Maghreb, due to the French colonization of the Maghreb, and especially Spanish in Morocco. Today most Berber-speaking people live in MoroccoAlgeriaLibya andTunisia.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup]

According to a widely publicited recent study (December 2008) published in the American Journal of Human Genetics, 19.8 percent of modern Spaniards have DNA reflecting Sephardic Jewish ancestry (compared to 10.6 percent having DNA reflecting Moorish ancestors with wide geographical variation, ranging from 2.5% in Catalonia to 21.7% in Northwest Castile).[sup][47][/sup] The Sephardic result is contradicted[sup][36][/sup][sup][46][/sup][sup][49][/sup][sup][50][/sup][sup][51][/sup] or not replicated in the body of genetic studies done in Iberia and has been subsequently questioned by the authors[sup][47][/sup][sup][47][/sup][sup][52][/sup][sup][53][/sup] and by Stephen Oppenheimer since earlier migrations from the Eastern Mediterranean, ranging from the Phoenicians to the Neolithic may also account for the estimates offered for Sephardic ancestry: "They are really assuming that they are looking at his migration of Jewish immigrants, but the same lineages could have been introduced in the Neolithic". On the other hand, Chris Tyler-Smith, a collaborator with the team that carried the study[sup][54][/sup], argues that the individual differences in Y-chromosome markers suggest that Iberians and Sephardic Jews must share ancestry more recent than several millennia,[sup][55][/sup] even though in also a recent study (October 2008) they attributed those same lineages in Iberia and the Balearic Islands as of Phoenician origin [4].o

10% of Spaniards  have Moorish ancestors.  Not exaclty  explaining  why they get mean  tans

What "race" is a  Berber?

According to a widely publicited recent study (December 2008) published in the American Journal of Human Genetics, 19.8 percent of modern Spaniards have DNA reflecting Sephardic Jewish ancestry (compared to 10.6 percent having DNA reflecting Moorish ancestors with wide geographical variation, ranging from 2.5% in Catalonia to 21.7% in Northwest Castile).[sup][47][/sup] The Sephardic result is contradicted[sup][36][/sup][sup][46][/sup][sup][49][/sup][sup][50][/sup][sup][51][/sup] or not replicated in the body of genetic studies done in Iberia and has been subsequently questioned by the authors[sup][47][/sup][sup][47][/sup][sup][52][/sup][sup][53][/sup] and by Stephen Oppenheimer since earlier migrations from the Eastern Mediterranean, ranging from the Phoenicians to the Neolithic may also account for the estimates offered for Sephardic ancestry: "They are really assuming that they are looking at his migration of Jewish immigrants, but the same lineages could have been introduced in the Neolithic". On the other hand, Chris Tyler-Smith, a collaborator with the team that carried the study[sup][54][/sup], argues that the individual differences in Y-chromosome markers suggest that Iberians and Sephardic Jews must share ancestry more recent than several millennia,[sup][55][/sup] even though in also a recent study (October 2008) they attributed those same lineages in Iberia and the Balearic Islands as of Phoenician origin [4].o

10% of Spaniards  have Moorish ancestors.  Not exaclty  explaining  why they get mean  tans

What "race" is a  Berber?

10% of Spaniards (currently living in Spain) having Moorish ancestry is very true.

Most were forced out of Spain and sent to live in the colonies including the Americas. Between the late 1400s and 1700s, you had dark skinned spaniards being sent to explore and colonize other parts of the world.

In the Spanish culture you could actually buy your way up the "color ladder" which is where terms like Mulatto, Octoroon, etc. came from. Dark skinned Spaniards were able to purchase certificates declaring their racial status. Apparently, the more Spanish you wanted to be, the more you had to pay/work for the Spanish government to achieve that status.

I have a book that covers some of and can dig up some sources later as I don't expect you to take me at my word. I had a professor who wrote his thesis on the subject and did extensive research on this very subject. I'll get back to you as soon as I can round up all of my sources.

10% of Spaniards (currently living in Spain) having Moorish ancestry is very true.

Most were forced out of Spain and sent to live in the colonies including the Americas. Between the late 1400s and 1700s, you had dark skinned spaniards being sent to explore and colonize other parts of the world.

In the Spanish culture you could actually buy your way up the "color ladder" which is where terms like Mulatto, Octoroon, etc. came from. Dark skinned Spaniards were able to purchase certificates declaring their racial status. Apparently, the more Spanish you wanted to be, the more you had to pay/work for the Spanish government to achieve that status.

I have a book that covers some of and can dig up some sources later as I don't expect you to take me at my word. I had a professor who wrote his thesis on the subject and did extensive research on this very subject. I'll get back to you as soon as I can round up all of my sources.

The Kanye part of the video was interesting. The rest just felt like an extra reach. I probably do all of those hand signs like 10 times a day just cuz it happens like that.

The Kanye part of the video was interesting. The rest just felt like an extra reach. I probably do all of those hand signs like 10 times a day just cuz it happens like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Tyrese having Illuminati connects

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Oh Lord. So Melanin is the "soul molecule?"
roll.gif

Here we go again....the melanin theory has been discredited years ago.

Let me break it down for you.....melanin absorbs and breaks down UV light. It is advantageous for those near the equator, such as blacks, southern Indians, etc. to posess large amounts of melanin due to the large amounts of sunlight in their lands of origin. Low melanin + lots of sunlight = skin cancer.

For those living further North and South, where one receives less sunlight, less melanin is advantageous because the skin also absorbs Vitamin D through sunlight. Too much melanin + not as much sunlight = vitamin D deficiency.

It's that simple. To be fair yes, melanin has been shown to have other beneficial properties......but they are not discussed in this article nor are they of the fantastic variety you imagine it to have. It is an antioxidant and may help neutralize some toxic metal ions in the body.

White supremacists have just as many idiotic theories as to why whites are superior. You're no different from them if you buy into and spread this nonsense.

Use your head for a moment......melanin is responsible for civilization, philosophy, and religion? You can't think of white civilizations? Ones that had.......surprise surprise......philosophy and religion?
laugh.gif
Thats definitely not true.

You're mocking other posters but your breakdown was by far the most inaccurate, unscientific and definitively refuted statements on melanin in the entire thread.
Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Melanin gives Black people superior physical, mental &spiritual ability.

Melanin refines the nervoussystem in such a way that messages from the 
brain reach other areas of the body most rapidly in Black people, the

Original People. Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than

whites, and demonstrate more advanced cognitive skills than their white

counterparts because of their abundance of Melanin.
I am aghast after reading this information.
eek.gif

How was this not clear to me before?
Don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but melanin does act as a steroid in fetal development of "black" babies...

20sj43d.jpg

Effects of Melanotropic Peptides on Fetal Adrenal Gland
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...f/jcinvest00688-0046.pdf

DANIEL RUDMAN, BETTYE M. HOLLINS, N. CHLOE LEWIS, and
RAJENDER K. CHAWLA, Department of Medicine, Emoryj University School
of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322

The effects of the peptides were measured on production of glucocorticoids, and on incorporation of labeled thymidine or leucine into DNA or protein, respectively. The findings were similar in all three species. ACTH stimulated synthesis of glucocorticoids throughout fetal life. Potency increased progressively, as reflected by declining minimal effective dose and rising maximal response. In early and mid fetus aMSH and fMSH caused a modest glucocorticoid steroidogenic effect. ACTH and aMSH stimulated DNA and protein synthesis in the early and mid fetal gland. aMSH was more potent than ACTH in these respects, minimal effective dose being generally 10 times less and maximal response 25-200% greater. The effects diminished or disappeared in the late fetal and newborn gland. These data indicate that a- and 8MSH possess steroidogenic or growth-promoting properties, or both, for the fetal adrenal gland.

But this isn't about racial superiority because there is a flip side to everything.

I like Dingle's question on the previous page, got straight to the heart of the matter...

laugh.gif

Oh, now studies like this are legit. The last time a not-so-nice study about black people (the CNN article about the high rate of herpes amongst black women) came up, your response was something along the lines of, "There's no way they can determine that, all black women would need to be tested to reach that conclusion."

But that doesn't help make black people look better than other subsets, therefore, it's bull. By your logic, this shouldn't be taken seriously. Like Joe Camel said, white supremacists say similar things. I lurk stormfront, they do. If white members on here were to post something about melanin being a liability, they would be looked at as racists.

I thought that entire summary of melanin was bull; not just the part about infants. I mean, it helps their spiritual ability? Like, really? The part about melanin being the reason for blacks' superiority in athleticism and dancing simply doesn't make sense to me either. I think those things are clearly results of their environments. I guess I'm in the minority, but I just don't buy into a race being innately better at something than other races.

Back
Top Bottom