i had one of the best burger and fries the other day.

wow i didnt even know here was a 5 guys store a few blocks from me.
im def going to try this out tomorrow, i hope its as good as u say it is

five guys is good but any of yall ever heard of beefaroo?

if you have, you know where i live.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Never tried 5 guys, but want to.
*snickers
laugh.gif

It was inevitable.

Hey if it's better than In N Out, like yall proclaim, i must try it....I love In N Out

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by sosly

Are there any in California? I'm tired of In N Out.
there are actually (in socal though). one is in carson and the other in cerritos. i tried it in carson and i thought it was pretty good. pricier than in n out but you can put a lot more toppings on your burger. massive portions of fries, but they were a little too salty. hard for me to say which is better, but five guys is worth a try.

The home of the Auto Square?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Five guys is good, but I think Shake Shack makes a better burger.
that's gonna be a negative. only thing shake shack does better is how long they make you wait on line.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

wow, 5 guys is outta control. and yes. ive had in & out before. ive even had one next day mailed to me from some fam out in compton
laugh.gif

and the fries, dont wanna get started on those. i ordered a reg size and you can feed 2-3 ppl off it. they gave me my fries i ordered and then after she put everything in the bag, she dumped another order straight in the bag. idk if this is normal or if she just did it just because.

if you haven't had 5 guys, i highly recommend it. a lil on the pricey side tho. but well worth it!

now i gotta get to texas and try wataburger.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
she must really like you!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

wow, 5 guys is outta control. and yes. ive had in & out before. ive even had one next day mailed to me from some fam out in compton
laugh.gif

and the fries, dont wanna get started on those. i ordered a reg size and you can feed 2-3 ppl off it. they gave me my fries i ordered and then after she put everything in the bag, she dumped another order straight in the bag. idk if this is normal or if she just did it just because.

if you haven't had 5 guys, i highly recommend it. a lil on the pricey side tho. but well worth it!

now i gotta get to texas and try wataburger.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
she must really like you!!!!!!!!!

thats how it works the five guys around my way, whether you get regular or large, they pretty much put twice the amount of fries that can fit in your cup intothe bag

and i love it

Elevation Burger > 5 Guys > *

Now I definitely know how good 5 Guys is being from DC/MD..and this was honestly the best burger I've ever had (including fries)...until Elevation camearound to the National Harbor.

Their elevation burger above and beyond &#($* on any other burger.

I will admit that the fries are way too salty though (always get un-salted).. 5 Guys fries are superior.

Elevation+Burger+2.JPG

picture-10.png

dsc_8659_550.jpg

'ol elevation sauce had me cheesing like the 'Good Burger' 'secret' sauce knowing damn well its just Ketchup and Mayo
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

possibley the most over-rated burger and fries EVER!! The fries flat out are not even good. the burgers are good but small. over i was no impressed

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by sosly

Are there any in California? I'm tired of In N Out.
there are actually (in socal though). one is in carson and the other in cerritos. i tried it in carson and i thought it was pretty good. pricier than in n out but you can put a lot more toppings on your burger. massive portions of fries, but they were a little too salty. hard for me to say which is better, but five guys is worth a try.
Next to Cerritos Center [mall] or something right? I think I've drove passed it before.

In N Out's fries are just straight turrible..... If its animal style, and I feel like having my stomach explode then it's maybe worth getting animalstyle fries. But a fresh In N Out Burger CANNOT be beat. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom