I have been called into the judge mathis show (UPDATE: Episode will air on syndication in Mid-April)

lulz "hat"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

As a TV Judge Show Veteran (Judge Judy for me) myself hopefully I can give you some tips.

1. If the case makes it to air, they will edit the footage in a manner to make you look stupid as hell regardless of how insightful and logically you may act. They gonna try to make you look dumb regardless of what you do so might as well go for it.

2. The case is virtually pre-decided since the "Judge's" decision does not have to be based on any sort of legal precedent or law. Basically judge makes his own rules and his own judgement based on his ideals/beliefs/opinions since he is an arbitrator not an actual presiding judge in any court of law.

3. YOU gonna get paid to show up. For Judge Judy I got $500 to show up and tape my case. If you LOSE, the show will pay the settlement for you. Therefore win or lose, you really have nothing to lose from a cash standpoint. One thing to be wary of. If you dress like a fool they may tell you to go home and not even put you on set to tape. Wear a NT shirt at your own risk. You risk the $500 (or however much they pay) show fee if you cant even make it to set. Once the camera is rollin though, let loose, but be sure to keep it cool til they got you in front of the camera and they are filming.

4. Another reason you want to dress fly is cause of the green room. You might get lucky. When me and my boy were chillin in the green room they had us in there with some of the other plaintiffs from other cases they were going to film that day. The plaintiffs for the case they filmed right before mine were some 21 yr old college girls from Austin, TX who were out in CA for the first time ever (for the filming). One chick was whatevers but her friend/witness was bad and eager to make friends.

Good luck.
vid?

nerd.gif

END EVERY SENTENCE WITH "THOUGH"

EXAMPLE

"YOUR HONOR, THE PLAINTIFF IS LYING, THOUGH."

"HE'S TELLING DUCKTALES, THOUGH."

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

EXAMPLE

reading is fundamental

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

EXAMPLE

reading is fundamental

You should start reading then, though. EDIT: I GET IT BECAUSE THEY ALREADY FILMED. MY BAD.

Back
Top Bottom