I have been called into the judge mathis show (UPDATE: Episode will air on syndication in Mid-April)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Basically the end of it was when I took a shot at the baliff guy who is always with judge mathis on tv, i asked him "why you on judgemathis's d i k all the time no #$+!" and I was thrown out of the courtroom on the grounds of being incoherent to the judge after he repeatedly asked what I was talking about.

"look on page 3 of general forum mr mathis"

"woohoo hoo" after saying the ducktales part (its from the ducktales theme).

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

IF true......Judge probably thought you was mental...

Originally Posted by Rjjr711

UPDATE:

It took awhile, hence why the long delay in posts but I just had the taping and I think I went overboard, basically it started off good but then I felt the judge starting to side with him as he provided "so called paperwork" with his BS claims and the judge was getting on me for not bringing evidence to refute him so I basically said F it and went off the deep end, there was a whole lot of commotion, things i can remember i did off top of my head was repeatedly saying "this is ducktales your honor" and even sang the "woohoo hoo" after saying the ducktales part (its from the ducktales theme). I also looked at friend and repeatedly said "NT Knows"and I remember saying "look on page 3 of general forum mr mathis" and I said "hat" alot when the case was going my way at the beginning of the proceedings. There was a whole bunch of other stuff I got off my chest which ill menion if i remember it, I just got back home so its a little hazy because so many things were happening in the courtroom at once. Basically the end of it was when I took a shot at the baliff guy who is always with judge mathis on tv, i asked him "why you on judge mathis's d i k all the time no @%#+" and I was thrown out of the courtroom on the grounds of being incoherent to the judge after he repeatedly asked what I was talking about.

I doubt the episode will air on tv but if it does it would have to be edited quite heavily but whatever i didnt pay a cent for the judge's ruling so I am cool with it. A whole bunch of other stuff happened including altercation with the so called "courtroom audience" during the case but I am too tired to get into that right now.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rjjr711

UPDATE:

It took awhile, hence why the long delay in posts but I just had the taping and I think I went overboard, basically it started off good but then I felt the judge starting to side with him as he provided "so called paperwork" with his BS claims and the judge was getting on me for not bringing evidence to refute him so I basically said F it and went off the deep end, there was a whole lot of commotion, things i can remember i did off top of my head was repeatedly saying "this is ducktales your honor" and even sang the "woohoo hoo" after saying the ducktales part (its from the ducktales theme). I also looked at friend and repeatedly said "NT Knows"and I remember saying "look on page 3 of general forum mr mathis" and I said "hat" alot when the case was going my way at the beginning of the proceedings. There was a whole bunch of other stuff I got off my chest which ill menion if i remember it, I just got back home so its a little hazy because so many things were happening in the courtroom at once. Basically the end of it was when I took a shot at the baliff guy who is always with judge mathis on tv, i asked him "why you on judge mathis's d i k all the time no @%#+" and I was thrown out of the courtroom on the grounds of being incoherent to the judge after he repeatedly asked what I was talking about.

I doubt the episode will air on tv but if it does it would have to be edited quite heavily but whatever i didnt pay a cent for the judge's ruling so I am cool with it. A whole bunch of other stuff happened including altercation with the so called "courtroom audience" during the case but I am too tired to get into that right now.

OH MY GOD!

Im in tears!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i NEED To See that tape!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

State your side of the story. After you state it...just start saying "hat hat hat"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Good job
laugh.gif

All you were missing was the Kanye West shrug and the Imma let you finish.

You sound like a lame.

It's almost like you wanted to beat out the original Harlem Shake story, but didn't even come close.

please God let this air and/or let the guy get the tape and put it on youtube.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

You sound like a lame.

It's almost like you wanted to beat out the original Harlem Shake story, but didn't even come close.
Agreed.

You should have taken it somewhat serious while still throwing subtle NT hints.

Lazy B wrote:
LazyJ10 wrote:
You sound like a lame.

Agreed.

You should have taken it somewhat serious while still throwing subtle NT hints.

i was about to be like way to quote/agree with yourself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom