I have extra tickets to tonight's game against the suns. Anybody wanna go?

Hey everyone, I have extra tickets to tonights game as well. The people that were going to go with me flaked on me, so I have a few extra tickets in a luxurysuite for against J Rich and the suns tonight. I don't want these tickets to go to waste, so if anyone wants to go I can gladly hook up my fellow bay areaNTers. If you have never sat in a box before, its the best seats in the house besides the actual seats on the court which go for $1800 a ticket. These ticketsare usually $300 a ticket, but I wouldn't want you guys to pay that much, so I will give you guys a great discount if you would like to go (like around atleast $150 off). If anyone is interested hit me up at [email protected] and leave your number and I will call you asap.

gsw +4.0
o/u 227.5

90% of the public money is on phx to cover.
94% of the public money is on phx to win straight up.

looks like the right play tonight will be on GSW to cover (again)...

my friend got us tickets to tonight game...i'll be in section 114 row 2
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DeewLay

gsw +4.0
o/u 227.5

90% of the public money is on phx to cover.
94% of the public money is on phx to win straight up.

looks like the right play tonight will be on GSW to cover (again)...
looking good...

nice...best seats imo are in sec 114-115 about 6-8 rows up (if you add in the 5 rows from courtside club, 11-13 rows up in all)

sat in courtside club and its not worth it, imo, for 2x sideline club prices...i wont be getting season tix again for a while, so i guess its moot

dont EVER buy seats in the Mezzanine club...the worst suite in the house, but it does have a private bar...

Back
Top Bottom