I heard a crazy whisper about SFG being the Best Mixtape Ever....

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

inspektahdeck wrote:

Preach!

(I knew there was a brain inside of that head of yours).
[Nas] For the record you can suck my %%*$ [Nas]

roll.gif

it was funny when the stan in the drake thread said that

i dont think dude startd bumping music till this year

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

SFG is far from the best mixtape ever.
But Mood Muzik isnt exactly THE best ever.
Its series of one of the best series, but not the best.
EDIT: He posted Dedication 2, thats my vote for best mixtape ever. 
pimp.gif

Btw, Comeback Season > Room For Improvement > So Far Gone

joe budden sucks period i dont care what dude says or who hes pokin he still is a horrible rapper that got rich off a catchy songbut as far as best mixtape everDEDICATION 2its the dedication BIT%$#@s

I don't know about So Far Gone being the best mixtape of all-time but the top 3 mixtapes of all-time in no order for VARIOUS reasons are........

1.  Mood Muzik 2

2.  Trap or Die

3.  So Far Gone

This is baniddles! SFG did its thing as far as commercial success,
But that's like C. Brown droppin a mixtape before his debut, its bound
To do good.

As far as tapes before this time, there's too many to mention, but
U can't deny 50 layin down the precedent to how mixtapes are made
Today. That *@$@$+ mixtape got the ears of Em & Dre.

Jeezy's Gangsta Grillz, blew Drama & himself up, u can't say it didn't
Help get him that deal wit Def Jam (along w/ his other affiliations)

Fact of the matter is that there are a lot of artists mixtapes that are better
Than SFG and lead to their success. Drake just did it recently & he had
A name for himself even before SFG.

Dudes just suck that kid off almost as much as he does himself
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Gemini_Fahrenheit_115_Part_V_-_Untamed_Beast-front-large.jpg

20080619-gems1a.jpg

I'll take both of these Thank You.
Nothing Like came on the other day while driving
pimp.gif
  forgot how much I loved that song

if you never heard of him look up TIME & youll become a instant fan gemini go hard

Originally Posted by windycity7

20080619-gems1a.jpg

pimp.gif

if you never heard of him look up TIME & youll become a instant fan gemini go hard
TIME as in NT's residential hater?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

im not a hater anymore... it was one of my new year's resolutions

I couldn't believe it when I heard your mixtape. Dude with the highest standards on NT aint even a halfway decent rapper. On a serious note though as a musician how do you feel comfortable saying the things you say knowing you're no where near the caliber (talent wise) as the people you speak of. If you think so low of them what do you think of your music? I know it sounds like im tryna fire shots, but I really don't know how to word it in a way that doesn't sound somewhat disrespectful. But I am genuinely interested in what your thoughts on this are.

Originally Posted by windycity7

20080619-gems1a.jpg

pimp.gif

TIME as in NT's residential hater?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... NO!

Originally Posted by Wade187

I couldn't believe it when I heard your mixtape. Dude with the highest standards on NT aint even a halfway decent rapper. On a serious note though as a musician how do you feel comfortable saying the things you say knowing you're no where near the caliber (talent wise) as the people you speak of. If you think so low of them what do you think of your music? I know it sounds like im tryna fire shots, but I really don't know how to word it in a way that doesn't sound somewhat disrespectful. But I am genuinely interested in what your thoughts on this are.

This Is Musical Excellence

eek.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

This Is Musical Excellence

wow that how you feel...that was a low blow SHOTS FIRED

u say this while some people have said the opposite... u prolly on that super lyrical %*$$ which im not... everybody has opinions... im not about to get mad over yours...

but yea i feel like im the truth... what exactly makes u say that im not good... i KNOW u not bout to tell me i dont have flow... i KNOW u not gone tell me my hooks are wack... so that basically only leaves lyrics cuz i KNOW i dont pick no +@%%@#++ beats... and lyrics are subjective... so yea...
pimp.gif

u say this while some people have said the opposite... u prolly on that super lyrical %*$$ which im not... everybody has opinions... im not about to get mad over yours...

but yea i feel like im the truth... what exactly makes u say that im not good... i KNOW u not bout to tell me i dont have flow... i KNOW u not gone tell me my hooks are wack... so that basically only leaves lyrics cuz i KNOW i dont pick no +@%%@#++ beats... and lyrics are subjective... so yea...
pimp.gif
u look like Nick cannon which flaws your lyrical abilities 

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I dont even know why dudes are even mentioning those other mixtapes from Clipse, Weezy, etc. If it wasn't for THIS mixtape. NONE of those dudes woulda thought of making crazy mixtapes that sound like albums. This is the greatest mixtape of all time. This is what started the mixtape craze game to what it is now. Hate 50 Cent & G-Unit it or Love it but that's just what it is.
indifferent.gif

Diplomatas Vol. series started the mixtape crazy dont even front
Stop that.

G-Unit mixtapes and all that G-Unit Radio BS was wild. Dudes were just sittin' by the radio waiting for the word.

Somewhat true.. BUT

Everyone (including females) were claiming they were Dipset OR just said "Dipset" for the heck' of it!

You cannot tell me The Diplomats didn't have the whole nation/region on smidash'!
smh.gif

pimp.gif
Maybe saying you aint even half way decent is a lil over the top. But seriously your music aint that good, I didn't get all the way through your mixtape cause it was just wack to me. Perhaps I haven't listened to your better tracks but from what I have heard you can't make tracks as good as the people you talk *$%# about. Of course I could be wrong, I don't expect you to be on some canibus *$%# with the lyrics, but I mean I am looking for some substance. In my opinion though you're nothing above average, you sound like one of the thousands of myspace rappers who wonder why they aint on yet. I'm not gonna front though, your beats are 
smokin.gif
 and that is the one difference between you and most of them. Like I said though maybe the stuff I have heard isn't your best.

I dont even know why dudes are even mentioning those other mixtapes from Clipse, Weezy, etc. If it wasn't for THIS mixtape. NONE of those dudes woulda thought of making crazy mixtapes that sound like albums. This is the greatest mixtape of all time. This is what started the mixtape craze game to what it is now. Hate 50 Cent & G-Unit it or Love it but that's just what it is.
indifferent.gif

Stop that.

G-Unit mixtapes and all that G-Unit Radio BS was wild. Dudes were just sittin' by the radio waiting for the word.

Somewhat true.. BUT

Everyone (including females) were claiming they were Dipset OR just said "Dipset" for the heck' of it!

You cannot tell me The Diplomats didn't have the whole nation/region on smidash'!
smh.gif
Son you stay saying the dumbest %#@+ and throwing in the dumbest logic to make sense of it. 

indifferent.gif

Stop that.

Somewhat true.. BUT

smh.gif
And A Whole Nation Of Cats from ages 12-up weren't yelling "g-g-g-g-G-UNIT!" ?
eyes.gif

I'm Not Gonna Lie Them G-Unit Tapes Changed My Life Upon First Listen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Maybe saying you aint even half way decent is a lil over the top. But seriously your music aint that good, I didn't get all the way through your mixtape cause it was just wack to me. Perhaps I haven't listened to your better tracks but from what I have heard you can't make tracks as good as the people you talk *$%# about. Of course I could be wrong, I don't expect you to be on some canibus *$%# with the lyrics, but I mean I am looking for some substance. In my opinion though you're nothing above average, you sound like one of the thousands of myspace rappers who wonder why they aint on yet. I'm not gonna front though, your beats are 
smokin.gif
 and that is the one difference between you and most of them. Like I said though maybe the stuff I have heard isn't your best.
listen to the intro  (listen closely), TIME, Feel Me, and where will you go... all have substance... thanks for the compliment about the beats 
pimp.gif

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/
Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com

I couldn't believe it when I heard your mixtape. Dude with the highest standards on NT aint even a halfway decent rapper. On a serious note though as a musician how do you feel comfortable saying the things you say knowing you're no where near the caliber (talent wise) as the people you speak of. If you think so low of them what do you think of your music? I know it sounds like im tryna fire shots, but I really don't know how to word it in a way that doesn't sound�somewhat�disrespectful. But I am genuinely interested in what your thoughts on this are.

pimp.gif
Maybe saying you aint even half way decent is a lil over the top. But seriously your music aint that good, I didn't get all the way through your mixtape cause it was just wack to me. Perhaps I haven't listened to your better tracks but from what I have heard you can't make tracks as good as the people you talk *$%# about. Of course I could be wrong, I don't expect you to be on some canibus *$%# with the lyrics, but I mean I am looking for some substance. In my opinion though you're nothing above average, you sound like one of the thousands of myspace rappers who wonder why they aint on yet. I'm not gonna front though, your beats are�
smokin.gif
�and that is the one difference between you and most of them. Like I said though maybe the stuff I have heard isn't your best.
listen to the intro� (listen closely), TIME, Feel Me, and where will you go... all have substance... thanks for the compliment about the beats�
pimp.gif

http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/http://www.datpiff.com/embed/mixtape/m1246b89/
Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com
The intro was good, I just felt like it all went downhill from there. Feel me and another track I thought were all right, but the rest was pretty wack to me. 

Back
Top Bottom