I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

im not even willing to call taco ingredients in a hard shell like that a taco. corn tortilla only.

You'd have better luck finding the Loch Ness Monster or Jimmy Hoffa's body.

Also, can we all take a moment to agree that hard shell tacos are garbage?

im not even willing to call taco ingredients in a hard shell like that a taco. corn tortilla only.

Hard shell tacos are absolute trash 9 / 10 times. However, Jack in the Box monster taco's with that nacho cheese is my weakness. A not so secret secret to get hot tacos from them is to ask for them to take an ingredient off. And yeah corn tortillas are a given. Flour tortillas and tacos seem to only go with fish tacos from what I see

If you can make it a combo for a couple dollars extra, that’s fast food.
If your meal is a #, that’s fast food.

Fatburger don't have numbers and nah, that's not really applicable. Fries and drinks are cheap so it being an extra few dollars mean little

Taco trucks are appreciated. Never seen them use sliced radishes though. Guess the east coast doesn’t like radishes.

When its that outrageous yes I count. No other fast food joint is doing numbers like that. A single order of fries is a meal and half of what I would consume in a day

Geton.gif

Fatburger don't have numbers and nah, that's not really applicable. Fries and drinks are cheap so it being an extra few dollars mean little

I'm not talking about menu items that have a number. After your order they give you a number to identify you and that to me means fast food. So restaurants also implement the combo idea? Umami, which I consider fast casual, makes you pay for fries and a drink like stand alone items.

Radishes, cilantro and another item I can't think of at the moment are a given for tacos from a taco truck.

Since I'm in SoCal now, I'd like to make a trip to find a good Al Pastor spot. I'll make the drive up to LA to give it a try.

Leo's taco truck in Cali > *

No debating... non god sent from the heavens.

That al pastor taco with the pineapple piece on top... oh lawd.

NYC dude here too down to the bone.

In N Out is the ish too always get it when I'm in Cali.

Since I'm in SoCal now, I'd like to make a trip to find a good Al Pastor spot. I'll make the drive up to LA to give it a try.

Dude check out this taco truck called Leo's taco truck.

Their al pastor with the pineapple is second to none dead facts B.

I don't know where it is but when I fly into Long Beach we stop by and he lives in Calabasas and he told me they opened up one close by in the Valley by ranchy cooka manga or something.

Not sure I'm from NY, but I love Cali too.

Still NY > *

Did I also mention the tacos are $1 each?

Lawd if they opened up one in NYC they would kill it brahs... kill it.

Lived in Cali my whole life. Not once have I ever heard or seen a Canes.

Had raising canes for the first time and I thought it was fire. Need more sauces though and if they had an option for garlic toast it would be better for the most part it was good.

Lived in Cali my whole life. Not once have I ever heard or seen a Canes.

These things are mostly BS. Its not farfetched to see CFA as the clear cut winner though.

I know for a fact thats wrong about MT though. The state has ONE chick fil a and it just opened last summer.

Back
Top Bottom