I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Shake shack is all hype, dont get me wrong its good, but its not competing with in n out at all

Have one down the block from me and only went a handful of times

Anyone mess with Fatburger? They are in my top 3 fast food burgers.

Had it my first time in Vegas. I remember it being pretty good. Went to Heart Attack Grill recently and burgers were ok. The chili they put on them gives the burger a weird taste and the raw onions were really strong. I went with a group of 12 and think only one or two people finished their burgers.

Please explain. They're open late like fast food spots and you can order, eat, leave in 30 minutes.

I can make a hamburger in the same amount of time fatburger can . You're waiting at least 10 minutes. Fast food, is immediate

Now this is blasphemous. Fatburger is the closest you'll get to an at home burger. Fatburger is fiye. It's expensive tho.

I haven't had Fatburger in years and I've only had Five Guys once, but neither are anywhere near trash.
I've had both a couple times and neither had lasting impressions on me.

Except the cajun fries at Five Guys. I kinda f with those.

I've had both a couple times and neither had lasting impressions on me.

Except the cajun fries at Five Guys. I kinda f with those.

Fatburger is good. It's just closer to a burger you can actually make if you had a flat top. It's not gourmet or anything. Prices are atrocious. I'm cool on those Cajun fries. Too many calories

You really b counting calories when you going for burgers b?

A Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger Combo like 2000 calories

When its that outrageous yes I count. No other fast food joint is doing numbers like that. A single order of fries is a meal and half of what I would consume in a day

"ayo lets go eat a healthy hamburger."

said no guy ever.. if I'm cheat im going all the way out. Thats like getting a large everything , and then saying let me a diet coke.

and cane's got the best sauce in the biz.

It aint about eating healthy. I don't think eating a hamburger should be considered cheating and going all the way out. It's not a pizza :lol:

There plenty places where I can get a burger and fries and feel comfortable eating another meal throughout the day

If you gon have average food and be that excessive wit it, then yeah it's getting brought up.

Back
Top Bottom