I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

yeah there's only like 6 Chic Fil A in the entire state :lol:
They opening one like 2 minutes from my house though :pimp:

Went to In n Out a few nights ago.

2 Double Doubles, 2 Fries, and a large Dr Pepper with light ice.

Ain't got none in the bay :lol:
I’ve had it in Vegas and in SoCal. I thought the chicken was very average, I could taste the oil more than anything. And the sauce is just ok. Personally I think Popeye’s spicy chicken strips with Mardi Gras sauce are better quality and value.

I’ve had it in Vegas and in SoCal. I thought the chicken was very average, I could taste the oil more than anything. And the sauce is just ok. Personally I think Popeye’s spicy chicken strips with Mardi Gras sauce are better quality and value.

had cane's in vegas once, thought it was really oily as well. i'm not a fan, but i get the in-n-out hype, you get more than what you pay for.

if you're in SoCal, try Howlin' Rays chicken.. FIRE.

had cane's in vegas once, thought it was really oily as well. i'm not a fan, but i get the in-n-out hype, you get more than what you pay for.

Need to check out Howlin Rays soon. Looks so good.

Yeah good luck waiting in line.

i thought howlin rays was minimum 2 hours even on weekdays? i wanted to try it badly but i ain't about to have my wife and 4 year old sit down and wait for hours just so i can eat a sandwich. 45 minutes is doable though. on our cali trip we had in-n-out and i didn't like it but my wife did, we had chik-fil-a and we both liked that one, but the best meal we had was my detour to grab pastrami sandwiches from langer's deli.

i love applebees though
my mom been wanting to try applebees for years since we have the commercials but didn't have the restaurant. they finally open one here and she goes with her friends and they all said it was trash :lol:

There's this new joint called Dave's hot chicken that I want to try. Kinda a pop up place and they only open at 7

i

my mom been wanting to try applebees for years since we have the commercials but didn't have the restaurant. they finally open one here and she goes with her friends and they all said it was trash :lol:

I wouldnt call applebees trash personally because there is stuff there i like BUT its not a place im recommending

Triple chocolate meltdown tho :smokin

lol i mess with their wings... i just mentioned it cause I remember a thread about applebees that was hilarious

i thought howlin rays was minimum 2 hours even on weekdays? i wanted to try it badly but i ain't about to have my wife and 4 year old sit down and wait for hours just so i can eat a sandwich. 45 minutes is doable though. on our cali trip we had in-n-out and i didn't like it but my wife did, we had chik-fil-a and we both liked that one, but the best meal we had was my detour to grab pastrami sandwiches from langer's deli.

nah, they usually post it on their instagram when it's less than an hour wait.

Back
Top Bottom