I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Salmon and Greens

20180830_200257.jpg
Wish InNout had this >D:lol:

Y’all still got Poppadeauxs!
Are there really any other burger franchises outside of the 'burger gauntlet' (the ones around since birth) in TX? It seems like people are looking for SmashBurger types of menus instead of In In'n'Out.

Double Double grilled onions & well done fries >>>
Gotta get the spread and ketchup on the side for the fries and dip.

Everyone from Texas thinks whataburger is better than In-N-Out and everyone from Cali thinks In and Out is better than Shake Shack.

Shake Shack is King. Let’s end it here.

Had In N Out for the first time in Vegas a couple months ago and that **** was trash.

I have no idea how any of you think their food is good compared to legitimate burger spots. The fries were even more trash than the burger.

I cannot f****** breathe! :rofl::rofl: That **** has me over here WHEEZING!

Everyone from Texas thinks whataburger is better than In-N-Out and everyone from Cali thinks In and Out is better than Shake Shack.

Shake Shack is King. Let’s end it here.

Not true.

I'm from LA and I'm tired of In N Out.

Shake Shack is good. Higher quality, better shakes, they serve beer, but too expensive.

I still haven't had Whataburger.

Had In N Out for the first time in Vegas a couple months ago and that **** was trash.

I have no idea how any of you think their food is good compared to legitimate burger spots. The fries were even more trash than the burger.

Where are you from? I feel like I'm gonna find out you're in Bojangles territory...which would mean you need to stop hating and enjoy the glory that is Bojangles.

Also In n Out is a fast food joint. So to compare it to "legit burger spots" I dunno... apples and oranges. And consider how wildly well priced in n out is compared to "legit burger spots".

But someone told me yesterday that In n Out donated to the Tr*mp campaign. So its super quiet for In n Out until further notice.

I cannot f****** breathe! :rofl::rofl: That **** has me over here WHEEZING!

Not true.

I'm from LA and I'm tired of In N Out.

Shake Shack is good. Higher quality, better shakes, they serve beer, but too expensive.

I still haven't had Whataburger.

Where are you from? I feel like I'm gonna find out you're in Bojangles territory...which would mean you need to stop hating and enjoy the glory that is Bojangles.

Also In n Out is a fast food joint. So to compare it to "legit burger spots" I dunno... apples and oranges. And consider how wildly well priced in n out is compared to "legit burger spots".

But someone told me yesterday that In n Out donated to the Tr*mp campaign. So its super quiet for In n Out until further notice.

What's the difference between Trump campaign and Hilary? Same ****. Both evil. Hilary and Bill have put more of my people in slavery than any president, Obama took down Gaddafi. They're all puppets just doing what puppet master says.

**** got carried away... continue on.

the only reason people hype up in n out is because of its exclusivity... if it was available everywhere it would just be another burger spot... all 3 are better than in n out and they are fast food burger spots like shake shack, 5 guys and the habit... in n out gets a pass because of its price really... they are a solid spot but definitely overrated... a few things wrong with them the patties are thin, no bacon and the fries are trash... the animal sauce is good but its also to cover up how trash the fries are

the only reason people hype up in n out is because of its exclusivity... if it was available everywhere it would just be another burger spot... all 3 are better than in n out and they are fast food burger spots like shake shack, 5 guys and the habit... in n out gets a pass because of its price really... they are a solid spot but definitely overrated... a few things wrong with them the patties are thin, no bacon and the fries are trash... the animal sauce is good but its also to cover up how trash the fries are

Foreigners hype it up more than people who live here. That's yalls fault :lol:

Folks who live here dont hold it to that high of an acclaim. Burger has a nice taste, of its two thin, get a 3x3. And then fries are fine if you ask for well done. People still dont know how to do that.

The habit is meh to me. 5guys beats em all.

Ok so I just moved to Dallas and after have all 3 within a week of each other I can easily go and say this
1.Shake Shack
2.Whataburger
3.In-N-Out
And neither 2 or 3 compare to Shake Shack everytime I go I leave satisfied with the money I spent and the quality of my food and service
Whataburgers cool especially because there everywhere in the state and all 24/7 good quality burger value meal for $8 with cheese and bacon
Im till going to eat In-N-Out but I can easily go and say it’s a hype thing from a true burger stand point you don’t go to In-N-Out to get a life changing burger you go to say you went and post it on Instagram. Lines here in Dallas are always empty. It’s blew my mind my first few weeks here.

In-N-Out spread>>>>>>

BUT

Shack sauce=GOAT STATUS

In and Out makes for good looking photos.

I think people get lured in by those sloppy looking fires that it looked like a 3rd grader created.

5 Guys, I prefer. Especially un the FRIES department

Back
Top Bottom