I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Foreigners hype it up more than people who live here. That's yalls fault :lol:

Folks who live here dont hold it to that high of an acclaim. Burger has a nice taste, of its two thin, get a 3x3. And then fries are fine if you ask for well done. People still dont know how to do that.

The habit is meh to me. 5guys beats em all.

thats the thing though why do you have to ask for the fries to be well done for it to taste good? they should taste good from the jump... i dont even have to tell mcdonalds yo let me get those well done fam... they taste good when i get them... thats my only grip with in n out is the fries are trash everything else is good... if i lived in cali i wouldnt go out of my way to get it though

thats the thing though why do you have to ask for the fries to be well done for it to taste good? they should taste good from the jump... i dont even have to tell mcdonalds yo let me get those well done fam... they taste good when i get them... thats my only grip with in n out is the fries are trash everything else is good... if i lived in cali i wouldnt go out of my way to get it though

I go to plenty fast food places and ask for fries well done. It's pretty standard for me. And maybe its mine, but mcdonalds fries are truly now

In and Out makes for good looking photos.

I think people get lured in by those sloppy looking fires that it looked like a 3rd grader created.

5 Guys, I prefer. Especially un the FRIES department

Attachments

• 14B930F2-0A8C-442A-8F4E-2913C4E210CF.jpeg
    14B930F2-0A8C-442A-8F4E-2913C4E210CF.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 22
I don't think asking for something "well done" means anything other than THAT individual consumer wants their food crispier

Ok so I just moved to Dallas and after have all 3 within a week of each other I can easily go and say this
1.Shake Shack
2.Whataburger
3.In-N-Out
And neither 2 or 3 compare to Shake Shack everytime I go I leave satisfied with the money I spent and the quality of my food and service
Whataburgers cool especially because there everywhere in the state and all 24/7 good quality burger value meal for $8 with cheese and bacon
Im till going to eat In-N-Out but I can easily go and say it’s a hype thing from a true burger stand point you don’t go to In-N-Out to get a life changing burger you go to say you went and post it on Instagram. Lines here in Dallas are always empty. It’s blew my mind my first few weeks here.

In-N-Out spread>>>>>>

BUT

Shack sauce=GOAT STATUS
giphy.gif

That’s trash
Animal fries are for novices
Cheese fries
Or cheese fries with grilled onions
Also I get mustard ketchup on my burger
Not that nasty *** 1000 island

Five guys burgers are mid to me but their Cajun fries are pretty tasty

in-N-out is mid at reggie prices

Shake Shack is loud at market price

it doesnt NEED them though
i just love cheese
and love it on my fries
Speaking in general of InAndOut fries nos. In general, I never hear anyone say they are fine without crap on them.

But the InandOut apologists praise how good they are with slop, as if that should be a credit

Who cares about fries tho. I’m not a fan of them if they’re not well done but so what.

Real LA ****** usually getting two 3x3’s anyway

43BE9135-917A-4D70-A264-9F811CBCF37A.gif

Who cares about fries tho. I’m not a fan of them if they’re not well done but so what.

Real LA *****s usually getting two 3x3’s anyway

43BE9135-917A-4D70-A264-9F811CBCF37A.gif
3x3 mustard ketchup lettuce only with extra cheese
large root beer float and cheese fries
is my go to

Back
Top Bottom