I JUST BLEW MY FRIEND'S MIND VOL. GOD

antonlavey

Banned
My boy asked me how he doesn't understand how I DON'T believe in God and that existence, life, nature, the universe had to have come from something. As a rebuttal I asked dude who created God and he gave me the.......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Have religious people really never thought about this? Or does the whole everything has a creator idea not apply to God.

That's why believing is called "faith". "Faith" does not require the existence of fact(s).

If believers really tried to question their respective religions in a rational way then they wouldn't be believers anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

That's why believing is called "faith". "Faith" does not require the existence of fact(s).

If believers really tried to question their respective religions in a rational way then they wouldn't be believers anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I don't get it. Who is the one that doesn't believe in god lol.
laugh.gif
i was tryna figure this out too

I really don't believe in anything. I can only hope theirs something up their.

If God really created everything than science is irrelevant and a lie? what about the big bang theory, evolution, dinosaurs, and everything in the past when their wasn't any humans?

Ha if you think such a trivial question is gonna disrupt any true believers faith you're a bigger fool than your constant religion badgering posts have lead me to believe you are.

i mean a god can do anything, so i guess nothing would have to create it, it would just always be there, just my

thought, obviously none of it makes sense, but neither does religion

You got the whole idea of God confused.

God doesn't have to be a singular personification of divinity with human characteristics and tendencies.

Who created matter or the basic element of existence and the universe?

Try again. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ha if you think such a trivial question is gonna disrupt any true believers faith you're a bigger fool than your constant religion badgering posts have lead me to believe you are.

Same thing I was thinking. . .

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

God doesn't have to be a singular personification of divinity with human characteristics and tendencies.

Try again. 
LOL I don't know what God is......I'm not claiming to know what God is. I'm more agnostic than a full blown atheist. I'll have all the answers (OR NOT) when I'm dead.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

If God really created everything than science is irrelevant and a lie? what about the big bang theory, evolution, dinosaurs, and everything in the past when their wasn't any humans?
its there damnit
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'll have all the answer (OR NOT) when I'm dead.
So why are you so adamant about dissuading other from their particular belief systems, when you yourself are lost?

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

i never understand why God and science can't go hand in hand

Originally Posted by dj sven

Just because your friend has no answer doesn't mean there is no answer.

cosign. God is the beginning and the end. its that simple.

Try again. 
aaaaaaaaand cut.

man its all relative on levels.

I, am the God of my body. cells live their lives, die and move on.
our God is the God of this plane of existance.
beyond that, is out of our realm of consciousness and understanding.

so then, it come down to terms of faith.

either you believe or not. its simple like that.
he gave man freedom in the decision.

but think about this....
if there is no God, then what happens when we die?
do we just cease to exist?

So why are you so adamant about dissuading other from their particular belief systems, when you yourself are lost?

Off topic; but I always respect what you have to say
pimp.gif

I'm not tryna dissuade anyone....it's NT we all have opinions. Just expressing mine.

What exactly do I have to be mad about? Seems to me like you're the one dealing with emotions, constantly trying to justify your beliefs or lack thereof. Honestly I think most of us would prefer you do you and sthu. You're like the anti-Jehovas Witness. I suppose you deserve the same treatment...

Try again. 
#deaded
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom