I JUST BLEW MY FRIEND'S MIND VOL. GOD

The ontological argument for design would refute that point OP (along with several other age-old "proofs" of God's existence), but whatever.. you proved your point. You didn't "wow" me with anything I hadn't already heard and argued down, but there's still no need to get into a debate about it. I see where you're coming from, I just don't agree.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

You got the whole idea of God confused.

God doesn't have to be a singular personification of divinity with human characteristics and tendencies.

Who created matter or the basic element of existence and the universe?

Try again. 
#deaded
eek.gif

He didn't make any revelations with this post. HUEY does NOT know what God is. I don't know what God is. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT GOD IS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i mean a god can do anything, so i guess nothing would have to create it, it would just always be there, just my

thought, obviously none of it makes sense, but neither does religion
and this is why logic falls on deaf ears. The 'god can do all' card always wins because it is all that is needed to appease the minds of the faithful.

Very good question.......main reason I believe in the scientific aspect of things.

Seems like religion is mans way of controlling the things you do and heaven and hell were made as the pro and con of living your life the way they do or don't want you to live it.

If there was a god....there wouldn't be soo many different bibles...gods andreligions.

Everything has a creator......but I think you should ask yourself that question also, since you are apparently the one that thinks there is a god.

i think a lot of ppl jus listen to what they are told and believe it. they dont sit and try to think up their own beliefs...

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

The ontological argument for design would refute that point OP (along with several other age-old "proofs" of God's existence), but whatever.. you proved your point. You didn't "wow" me with anything I hadn't already heard and argued down, but there's still no need to get into a debate about it. I see where you're coming from, I just don't agree.
Honestly I was a little surprised by my boy's reaction to that question and it led me to think it's something religious folks have never thought about.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

God doesn't have to be a singular personification of divinity with human characteristics and tendencies.

Try again. 
#deaded
eek.gif

He didn't make any revelations with this post. HUEY does NOT know who God is. I don't know who God is. NOBODY KNOWS WHO GOD IS.
laugh.gif
fixed.

Try again. 
That's a good question and certain humans have constantly strived to answer such questions with provable facts. The most recent testbed for such questions is the LHC built by CERN.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Honestly I was a little surprised by my boy's reaction to that question and it led me to think it's something religious folks have never thought about.
laugh.gif
They probably haven't.... one of the Church/Mosque/Hall/Temple/Tabernacle/ect's oldest tricks is brainwashing. It IS what they say and everything else is either out right wrong or blasphemous. People believe with their hearts, not their heads. Because if you think too hard about #++@, you'll inevitably think your way out of believing in it. I believe because I choose to, not because what I've been taught is somehow more holy than everything else. It just makes sense to me, that's all. It's been the way I've seen the world since "ever since" so I'ma stand on it and ride it out. And if I'm wrong, eh.. the odds were stacked against us all anyway.   Some people will never get that.

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Try again. 
#deaded
eek.gif

He didn't make any revelations with this post. HUEY does NOT know who God is. I don't know who God is. NOBODY KNOWS WHO GOD IS.
laugh.gif
fixed.
I love how people are quick to cosign everything this dude says.....he didn't say anything
laugh.gif

1. I never claimed to believe God was a certain way....man, woman, thing, spirit, trinity, the force.

2. The tone of his post comes of as a claim to have the answers which he absolutely DOES NOT.

Good try Toy Collector but i was NOT deaded.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

i mean a god can do anything, so i guess nothing would have to create it, it would just always be there, just my

and this is why logic falls on deaf ears. The 'god can do all' card always wins because it is all that is needed to appease the minds of the faithful.
He works in mysterious ways fam.
laugh.gif

^^^BEAT ME TO IT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

man its all relative on levels.

I, am the God of my body. cells live their lives, die and move on.
our God is the God of this plane of existance.
beyond that, is out of our realm of consciousness and understanding.

so then, it come down to terms of faith.

either you believe or not. its simple like that.
he gave man freedom in the decision.
Psalms 82:6 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

He works in mysterious ways fam.
laugh.gif

Well his 'mysterious ways' really have a peculiar way of also being 'a-hole ways.'

why do u make so many religion threads though?
you ask so many questions about God on NT when you should be asking a pastor
laugh.gif

go to Church ma brah if u got questions about God.

This thread is mad corny. OP have you read Genesis? God always was, ands will always be.

/Thread

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

This thread is mad corny. OP have you read Genesis? God always was, ands will always be.

/Thread

I don't know why but this made me

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

man its all relative on levels.

I, am the God of my body. cells live their lives, die and move on.
our God is the God of this plane of existance.
beyond that, is out of our realm of consciousness and understanding.

so then, it come down to terms of faith.

either you believe or not. its simple like that.
he gave man freedom in the decision.
Psalms 82:6 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High

Back
Top Bottom