I JUST DIDNT KNOW that you didnt know how.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

im black , i know how to swim.
but i can't ride a bike or wash my clothes,
im not sure how people fold clothes to have it looking all nice either. i just hang most things.

frown.gif
same 

im not sure how people fold clothes to have it looking all nice either. i just hang most things.

frown.gif
same 

Originally Posted by davey5737

what is so hard about washing clothes? you put them in the machine, add detergent, and turn on
this. my own brother doesn't know how to wash his clothes, and he's 17 
indifferent.gif

and im thankful for moms getting me swimming lessons when i was ~4 years old.

was even on the swim team 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

what is so hard about washing clothes? you put them in the machine, add detergent, and turn on
this. my own brother doesn't know how to wash his clothes, and he's 17 
indifferent.gif

and im thankful for moms getting me swimming lessons when i was ~4 years old.

was even on the swim team 
grin.gif

Mycoldyourdone wrote:
I can't do laundry. Been taught many times but forget the details all the time.

the details? seriously? 
laugh.gif

friend of mine didnt realize that you could peel an orange and tear the little pieces away. thought you had to use a knife to cut it. 
laugh.gif

Mycoldyourdone wrote:
I can't do laundry. Been taught many times but forget the details all the time.

the details? seriously? 
laugh.gif

friend of mine didnt realize that you could peel an orange and tear the little pieces away. thought you had to use a knife to cut it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

frown.gif
same 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Line up the ends of the sleeves so it folds vertically down the middle, then fold the two sleeves over one side of the chest so its kinda rectangular and then fold the rectangle into a square so the sleeves are on the inside. I hate the when cats use the other way of folding at home that people use in stores to display shirts

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

frown.gif
same 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Line up the ends of the sleeves so it folds vertically down the middle, then fold the two sleeves over one side of the chest so its kinda rectangular and then fold the rectangle into a square so the sleeves are on the inside. I hate the when cats use the other way of folding at home that people use in stores to display shirts

Things like riding a bike or jumping rope or anything that involves some physical ability or coordination, I'm not as shocked if people don't know how to or can't. My brother couldn't ride a bike for the longest time because he has awful balance and coordination, so that's more "acceptable" to not know how. Same with jumping rope, it takes some ability that people might not have and it's not as if jumping rope is a common activity you do regularly.

But not being able to do laundry, wash dishes, cook, etc. comes out of laziness or always having someone to do it for you. For the most part, there's simple, repeatable instructions you use every time.

Things like riding a bike or jumping rope or anything that involves some physical ability or coordination, I'm not as shocked if people don't know how to or can't. My brother couldn't ride a bike for the longest time because he has awful balance and coordination, so that's more "acceptable" to not know how. Same with jumping rope, it takes some ability that people might not have and it's not as if jumping rope is a common activity you do regularly.

But not being able to do laundry, wash dishes, cook, etc. comes out of laziness or always having someone to do it for you. For the most part, there's simple, repeatable instructions you use every time.

Back
Top Bottom