I just dont understand this Mayweather guy B

They pay boxers THAT much??
eek.gif

Hes always making it rain and all that...I have a feeling fam is gonna go broke one day. Theres plenty of better things he can do with all that bread besidethrowing it all in a crowd. Donate to charity or something
laugh.gif

But im not hating on him
pimp.gif

apparently he had a louis bag full of money that he emptied out in the massive crowd

dude is an idiot....30 thousand into a crowd of cornballs???? couldnt donate that to something? or pay my #%*@@@@ tuition?!

in reality de la hoya makes mayweather look broke as a joke. championship boxers that can draw high PPV numbers can get up to around 50 mil for a fight. plussponsorship.

Hopefully he has investments or something for the long run, though he got paid during his boxing career, it can't be good to throw money away like that.Then again, he probably gets paid to make appearances too...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

How you reply to yourself?

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mayweather is caked up so I guess it don't matter to him.

its ****ery if you ask me though.

not like my opinion matters to him, he a rich %^$#@ lol

I have a feeling fam is gonna go broke one day
That's how athletes go broke. It ain't a feeling.

and I think MM has businesses to support this stupidity such as his promotion company.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

You Mad?
eek.gif
This guy got on Louis V. Galoshes with the matching Louisbutton up
smh.gif

And i didnt reply to myself..I had a dbl thread by accident, so i changed the title of this, and switched it

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

You Mad?

eww what are those THINGS dude is wearin on his feet? on another note, whos that sitting next to him? anyone care to drop some knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom