pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My %#@!% Money May is that dude

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

You Mad?

eek.gif
Damn look at his chick....

And who cares if hes ever gonna go broke??? He aint payin none of yall bills so yall aint got nothin to worry about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I really hope He loses all of his money.

indifferent.gif
Damn your a hater and you dont even care to hide it??? Hoping onanother mans downfall on a public message board
laugh.gif

^^ exactly-

and yall dont understand he's a SHOWMAN...an entertainer...he gets his paydays and his promos b/c of threads like these...when he pulls stunts everybody iswatching and talking about him -

besides that he's a young dude enjoying the fruits of his hard work...how can you hate? he paid some peoples bills that night at the club...its a spectaclewhen he comes through and he wants to be remembered by the hood for that...

not to mention the fact that when he goes to most of these things he is GETTING PAID...so say they give him 10k he throws 5 out in the crowd...has a greatnight...drinks champ all night for free and leaves with a few groupies...

Originally Posted by Much Respected

He made $300 million off his last fight thats mostly thru sponsers. This guy is close to a bill right now.
Do you guys make this %!!% up?
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont know abut a Billi....

and you think he dont know about tyson or here the comparisons everyday? do any of yall even know how Tyson lost his money? he could have afforded all theflame throwing sports cars with grenade launchers and wild Siberian tigers that he wanted....thats not where the problem came in-

^They dont know,thats why they say all this dumb @%%@ everytime a Floyd thread is made....

They dont know that Big Don is the reason why Mike went broke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

^They dont know,thats why they say all this dumb @%%@ everytime a Floyd thread is made....
Threads like this allow ignorant nt'ers to shine. It's apparent they don't know what the %*@$ they're talking about with theoutlandish claims they make
laugh.gif

They dont know that Big Don is the reason why Mike went broke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i guess its just NT- everybody loves making the samecomments...with nothing to really back it up...

^^ Robin Givens and her mother @%+$*! alot of tyson early money up,and im sure other women after her too,and dont forget don king

but since when is is cool for dudes to be handbag and women shoe critics? I mean u got a bad *%+ shorty up there and the only thing u can do is pick on hershoes and bag?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Threads like this allow ignorant nt'ers to shine. It's apparent they don't know what the %*@$ they're talking about with the outlandish claims they make
laugh.gif

Exactly...And I missed this the first time around......
Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Much Respected

He made $300 million off his last fight thats mostly thru sponsers. This guy is close to a bill right now.
Do you guys make this %!!% up?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes,they do... Whatever story they think up gets posted in these threads
laugh.gif

i didnt even see this 300 mil for his last fight claim...i doubt if he made 300 mil off his last 10 fights...nobody has ever made 300 mil off a fight,unlessyour last name king lol

Originally Posted by Kingtre

not to mention the fact that when he goes to most of these things he is GETTING PAID...so say they give him 10k he throws 5 out in the crowd...has a great night...drinks champ all night for free and leaves with a few groupies...

EXACTLY.

It's called a +#%%!$% 'Walk-through' people.

smh.gif

Floyd ain't going broke. Why y'all in his pockets anyways?

He could come out of this false 'retirement' right now, and get paid.

He Katrina'd that club though
smh.gif
sick.gif

It would be funny if those bills were fugazi though. Cause y'all in here hating on him throwing out money...When in all actuality, he lost nothing but gasmoney and made nothing but profit that night.

And somebody in here said Manny Pacquiao can beat 'Pretty Boy' Floyd????

OMG.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Floyd would DESTROY Pac Man.

You must be Filipino saying some outlandsish @!$$ like that.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i didnt even see this 300 mil for his last fight claim...i doubt if he made 300 mil off his last 10 fights...nobody has ever made 300 mil off a fight,unless your last name king lol

Why is it so difficult for some people to understand that???

And for the dummies that are speculating on how Mike Tyson went broke without really knowing why, thats your REAL answer right there...

You Mad?

Money May is just that dude.

And I think thats the million dollar watch he was talkin' about in the video with Philly Freck and had a duffle bag almost tha' same damn size as himfilled with stacks !!

"I like money betta' than creditcards, it gets the job done betta' "
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Floyd Mayweather's biggest pay day was against Oscar De La Hoya when Floyd earned over 25 million dollars so he can do whatever he wants with his money.

Floyd also has his own boxing promotion Mayweather Promotions and his own record label Philthy Rich Records so he will not be broke anytime soon like Tyson.

Back
Top Bottom