dude is wearing female rainboots
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

You Mad?
eek.gif
This guy got on Louis V. Galoshes with the matching Louis button up
smh.gif

And i didnt reply to myself..I had a dbl thread by accident, so i changed the title of this, and switched it

dont forget the matchin murse (man purse
laugh.gif
) too

shawty next to him sexy. i be feeling the chicks wit tatts on their feet

Its his bread, im sure he know when to say when

He got 20 mill just from the big show "fight". And like dude said, boxers that bring in big ppv numbers get cashed out crazy money. I read somewherehis networth is in the 200 million range?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

How you reply to yourself?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes a weirdo. I think he should save for his retirement. how did the money get that high in the sky tho? did they have a fan or something?

Floyd Mayweather's biggest pay day was against Oscar De La Hoya when Floyd earned over 25 million dollars so he can do whatever he wants with his money.

Floyd also has his own boxing promotion Mayweather Promotions and his own record label Philthy Rich Records so he will not be broke anytime soon like Tyson.

i've heard that the money is fugazzi.

the thing about athletes is they usually dont' realize how precious it is until its too late. its not like they are gonna make 20 mil a year for the restof thier lives.

I don't believe the numbers that boxing promoters quote for the fight purse anymore. Everyone knows boxing is largely based on show. How many times a5' 9" dude has been listed at 5' 11" or bumped up a few pounds in the weight category. Hell, theres like 25 heavyweight champions now,i've lost count. Everything is suspect.

Grizzlyboy
wrote:

You Mad?

That dude should of have paid his stylist instead of making it rain because not only him but his partner are looking like ++%*%@+ clown ... *$! does she havecoming out her shoes a got damn skunk or something ...

P.S. The sad part is this +$@** is buying publicity and fans .. but his hands and skills has erned him that already .. who the !+++ does he needs to impress abunch of ++%*%@+ broke ##%%@! acting like herbs in the club when this cat is throwing money around ... SMH

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Floyd Mayweather's biggest pay day was against Oscar De La Hoya when Floyd earned over 25 million dollars so he can do whatever he wants with his money.

Floyd also has his own boxing promotion Mayweather Promotions and his own record label Philthy Rich Records so he will not be broke anytime soon like Tyson.
his record label prolly aint bringin him money..and which boxers does he promote? Tyson money was long, pretty sure just as much as whatMayweather has now or even more.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

the thing about athletes is they usually dont' realize how precious it is until its too late. its not like they are gonna make 20 mil a year for the rest of thier lives.

I don't believe the numbers that boxing promoters quote for the fight purse anymore. Everyone knows boxing is largely based on show. How many times a 5' 9" dude has been listed at 5' 11" or bumped up a few pounds in the weight category. Hell, theres like 25 heavyweight champions now, i've lost count. Everything is suspect.
Heard it on PTI the pigs cracked down on this.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

the thing about athletes is they usually dont' realize how precious it is until its too late. its not like they are gonna make 20 mil a year for the rest of thier lives.

I don't believe the numbers that boxing promoters quote for the fight purse anymore. Everyone knows boxing is largely based on show. How many times a 5' 9" dude has been listed at 5' 11" or bumped up a few pounds in the weight category. Hell, theres like 25 heavyweight champions now, i've lost count. Everything is suspect.

You must not really follow boxing.

5'9" fighter being listed as 5'11"?....what? Not happening. Experienced fans and commentators can eye out height in a millisecond....Plus youcan't fight your whole career at one height and then just decide to change it for a big fight. Don't work that way.

You know how many millions of dollars were foregone this year alone because fighters couldn't make weight.

And a contract is a contract...once something is in black & white and in the hands of the worlds best lawyers....fighters are going to get paid what theysigned on for.

He may be a fool wit his bread, but he is def. One of the 10 greatest to ever do it...and one the top 3 of our generation to do it

Back
Top Bottom