I JUST FIGURED SOME IMPORTANT %%%# OUT!

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

eek.gif

Throw Them Diamonds Up.

jay-z_the_roc.jpg

well, think about this op

if jesus can walk on water, and humans are 70% water,

and I can walk on humans

that makes me 70% jesus

There's a book that the owner of our company made us read lol and it was in regards to what you talk about. The book was written by some scientist and they took all these pictures of water crystals and each time the person near it had a different mood and each time the crystal was a different shape but it was the same when the person displayed the same emotion twice. Mind blowing indeed.

so if i put my face in a bowl of water, and say "Adriana Lima is the baddest" while my face is underneath the water. Then immediately freeze it, with the right tech someone can read it and decipher what i had said ?!?! blown is my mind

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.
roll.gif

I agree on water and nommo and isus and sirius and everything else. The contrast the effect of music has on water structure is amazing. Rocknroll vs John Lennon's Imagine. I wonder what hip hop looks like.

Mayans in arizona now with 13 crystal skulls.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Think about this. Our braings are a LARGE majority water.

Is that where our memories are stored? Think about this now...

I'll try to find the article about it, but when it comes to finding out how are brain's store memories, some science is coming out that the brain doesn't actually store the memories anywhere. Our brain just becomes familiar with the building blocks of particular scenarios to recreate memories. It may have to do with shaping the water in our brain along with other chemical synthesis going on. You might be on to something I think. And as far as crystals storing data...they already do. Quartz crystal, gold, copper and many other elements are the essential pieces that allow cell phones to computer processor chips to work.�

I almost spit my water out
roll.gif

I skimmed this thread last night and killed 2 bottles of water before sleeping

..my dream went from chillin with my cousin in some random town to me being with the Walking Dead cast trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

It was a dope dream that lasted a longggg time.

So how much water I gotta drink in order to memorize this study guide?? My grade is riding on you OP

Back
Top Bottom