I JUST FIGURED SOME IMPORTANT %%%# OUT!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

So how much water I gotta drink in order to memorize this study guide?? My grade is riding on you OP

Just freeze a water bottle with your thoughts in the ice and then during the test read the crystals

Good stuff OP. Love exposing my mind to information like this. Makes me remember it since the info was already there.

c6a3652d13499e1e85fc6820cd7a50b04adfcd7d.gif

Ok, let's do something about our water. How or what's the best way to clean out our drinking water? Does bowling the tap water cleans out all the fluoride in it?
Edit:

Found this video... Dude seems crazy
roll.gif
 but I'll let you decide.�
nerd.gif

Love threads like this...dudes out here learning and that's a good thing. Remember reading Metu Neter Vol 1 and 2 about ten years ago and that %+!+ put me on.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Love threads like this...dudes out here learning and that's a good thing. Remember reading Metu Neter Vol 1 and 2 about ten years ago and that $%%% put me on.

Halfway through Ancient Future now, wondering what the hell I was waiting for.

Sounds like you're suggesting a new amazing yet long shot way of storing information but haven't really talked about how we would be able to read that information by w/e was the last thing to affect it. Whether it be crystals or water.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

supa vegetto wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:
The Dogon tribe in Africa explain amphibious beings from the Sirius star system came and communicated with them and gave them the knowledge they have on the star Sirius. I believe hints like that have been given to humanity for us to piece together and figure the real reasons out, and this could possibly be it. That water is mad powerful.

They have had extensive knowledge on the star Sirius for hundreds of years. Stuff our recent technology is just finding out. How did they get this information? They have passed down stories about amphibious beings from the sky coming and giving them knowledge.

Think I'm lying? Peep this video...
nice. there's definitely something to do this, whether you want to believe it or not.�
I want to believe.

Son, real talk.. My dad used to teach me stuff like this. That's why I appreciated my dad so much bro. I still feel like he teaches me even though he's gone. Respect to my father. I never call him "dead" because I feel like he's still alive. He's just "gone" from this realm. So I wont say R.I.P. because he's not resting... My dad is still alive.
Bro how damn high are you right now.

Sigh, the things that people think or believe because they are uninformed.

Amazes me how a topic like this gets 5 pages worth of replies, but the topic I posted on pseudoscience and being informed before you form an opinion/think something or someone is the truth gets like, five replies.
sick.gif
Guess this thread just strengthens my point.

http://niketalk.com/reply/11774802#reply-11774802

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Amazes me how a topic like this gets 5 pages worth of replies, but the topic I posted on pseudoscience and being informed before you form an opinion/think something or someone is the truth gets like, five replies.
sick.gif

Ok, now did you fact check and cross reference the video that you posted? At what point do you become satisfied with your findings and deem it true or false?

What are your "reliable sources"? School books? FOX News? Wikipedia? Message boards? Twitter? Whose to say that any of those sources dont provide facts and legit information? They all have truths and falses. You have to have a good filter or you'll be taken by it all.

There are so many truth's in the world , and the only way to find the real one is to find YOUR truth. A Christian cant tell a Muslim that what he believes religiously isnt true and vice versa, because that's their own truths.

With all the information that we come across daily, who seriously has time to do extensive research on everything we have a wince about? At the most, I'll pull out the Droid and do a quick Google search, but I'm not spending too much time on it. My time is worth more than that. I feel like I'm wise enough to trust my intuition on what my truth is and go from there. Besides, what's wrong with posting ideas on message boards and seeing what other people have to say about it? That's an excellent way to learn. You can have people validate or disproove your ideas, and everybody can learn something in the process, and it saves much more time than sifting through pages of Google searches.

I take information that makes sense to me, absorb it and keep it in mind, and piece together the puzzle with whatever else I find that fits my truth.

I'm sure you can probably find some untrue information here and there, but no matter what you tell me, you're not going to convince me that the Dogon peoples story isnt true.

I don't think they have been able to duplicate all of the water information experiments. Not saying I don't hold merit to it, but that is the main argument against it.

buggz05 wrote:
I don't think they have been able to duplicate all of the water information experiments. Not saying I don't hold merit to it, but that is the main argument against it.

smokin.gif

buggz = reputable source for me.

Know anything about crystals? Memory storage or healing?

Originally Posted by G14

This man knows whats up.
My two cents on this whole thread:

Pretty much all living things in this existence evolved out of DNA/RNA mutations. DNA is what, literally, holds a record of everything. You could say that those mutations are spontaneous, but I believe if you look at the bigger picture, these mutations have their purpose undoubtedly. 

I have yet to do my own water experiments so I will hold judgement until I do. Everyone has a point in this thread however, because it is my belief that nothing is true unless you experience it.

I knew there was more to water than meets the eye, but can you say find muck
eek.gif
this'll be the last Arizona I drink before sleep, water might cure my insomnia, cause weed aint cuttin it no mo' 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

sick.gif

Na2, much?

Back
Top Bottom