I Just got robbed

honestly, if someone did that crap to me, and knew where he went to school and all that, best believe im getting the goons to pay him a visit. But if you donthave anyone to do it, do a police report

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

You've took a few L's in this situation..

1st L - getting robbed
2nd L - getting robbed by [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]c[/color]rips
3rd L - giving up your stuff without fighting.. it doesn't matter if you gonna get jumped, as long as they ain't have a gun, you should've fought back

tired.gif

dude what world do u live in

6 against 1 and u are telling the man to fight????? get serious man, u are acting like a fist cant kill u

i dont know what to tell u, i would not snitch cause if u know him odds are he knows u
ohwell.gif

So reporting to the Police a crime when you got attacked is now snitching? Uh the youth today. Y

es file a report. But then again I don't know what you are looking at once you do. Meaning what will those dudes do to you or someone else if they actuallyare gang affiliated. I mean I don't know what kind of neighborhood you live in and such.

If these were just some regular kids I'd say retaliate but since they are gang affiliated that changes everything. Just take your "L". Youretaliating will do nothing but just make you a huge target and dudes in gangs don't fight fair. There ain't no need to have to look over your shoulderfor these dudes later on so just take the "L".

1st L - getting robbed
3rd L - giving up your stuff without fighting.. it doesn't matter if you gonna get jumped, as long as they ain't have a gun, you should've fought back
Are you stupid? How is getting robbed by a bunch of hoodlums taking an L?

If he would have fought back, he could have been on his way to the hospital, or he could have lost his life.

Righttt because the OP has xray vision and he knew that they didn't carry knives and guns. Sometimes you gotta swallow your pride. An iPodis what, $200? If OP gets shanked or shot..that would be the ultimate L.

I know how to defend myself, to say the least. But if I'm fighting someone with a gun or knives...I'm not doing it point blank. Call me a female dogor whatever, but I'm not trying to get my lungs collapsed or get a hole in my body.

sounds like you are screwed either way, I mean if he happens to know you too and you file a report he will probably retaliate, you fight he'll come backharder, and you do nothing you are still out of an ipod. You can't really win with tards like that

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

SNITCH on him. Ain't no way someone I know gonna rob me and get away with it!!! Forget some street cred. Dudes need to grow up!

EDIT ... I was so angry after reading this I made a few typing errors.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

1st L - getting robbed

tired.gif

6 against 1 and u are telling the man to fight????? get serious man, u are acting like a fist cant kill u

i dont know what to tell u, i would not snitch cause if u know him odds are he knows u
ohwell.gif
i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward.. 6 people isn't that many.. and when people rob people without guns they aren'ttrying to kill him, they would've stomped him out a lil' bit and kept it moving..

1st L - getting robbed

tired.gif

ohwell.gif
i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward.. 6 people isn't that many.. and when people rob people without guns they aren't trying to kill him, they would've stomped him out a lil' bit and kept it moving..
roll.gif

you'd die over an Ipod???
roll.gif

Ya'll know NationalTruckerDave can absorb some of those punches.

Plus them louie belts he got can take out people by the masses

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

1st L - getting robbed

If he would have fought back, he could have been on his way to the hospital, or he could have lost his life.
lol since where are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]c[/color]rips hoodlums? you're just straight up soft, you'reprobably from the suburbs so i can't knock you for what you would've done in that situation

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Ya'll know NationalTruckerDave can absorb some of those punches.

Plus them louie belts he got can take out people by the masses
bap! bap! bap!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

1st L - getting robbed

tired.gif

ohwell.gif
i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward.. 6 people isn't that many.. and when people rob people without guns they aren't trying to kill him, they would've stomped him out a lil' bit and kept it moving..
roll.gif

you'd die over an Ipod???
roll.gif
if you are from the 212, you're making nyc look bad.. like i said, if dudes is tryna rob me, im not giving anything up without a fight.. onlyexception is if they have a gun

Kill his family, then report the robbery to the police. It's not snitching since you aint down with his crew.

1st L - getting robbed

tired.gif

ohwell.gif
every part of that response was pure stupidity so I bolded the whole thing

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

1st L - getting robbed

lol since where are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]c[/color]rips hoodlums? you're just straight up soft, you're probably from the suburbs so i can't knock you for what you would've done in that situation
laugh.gif
Are you from the "hood," Dave? You sound likesome of the stupid hood people I went to high school with back in the Bronx.

Even "hood" dudes will tell you that there's nothing you can do in that situation but give your stuff up.

File a report.

Dudes gon get enough of robbing.ne day they gon get a quick draw and be dead a few seconds later.

Back
Top Bottom