I Just got robbed

NationalTruckerDave- I'd love to see you go against six guys...you walking to the bathroom I bet you get tired..let alone fighting. Ol Peter Griffin lookinboy

Damn son, right when the lil hood asked what you were gonna do you should have called an official :time out: and said LET ME POST ON NT AND SEE WHAT I SHOULDDO!! Being hoods they would have allowed it cause it is an NT rule(it's like the par-lay in those pirate movies).

NTD kind of had a point...

1 dude slaps or snatches my iPod I'm going to do something...I think the part of the story is BS like there was 6 dudes...Stop it 5...

We all take Ls no need to lie Craig...aint no need to lie.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

NTD kind of had a point...

1 dude slaps or snatches my iPod I'm going to do something...I think the part of the story is BS like there was 6 dudes...Stop it 5...

We all take Ls no need to lie Craig...aint no need to lie.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

smh.gif
mad.gif

I was at the bus station with my ipod, and this !%$@# comes up to me and snatches it and throws it to the floor, at that moment I thought he knew me, and wanted to fight me, so I stepped up to him and he picked up my ipod and then 5 other *%%*+@ come up to me and got his back, they must of been crips for saying cuz all the time, at that time they all surrounded me and it was basically 6 against 1, and I about to get jumped, went up to me and said they was going to jump me if I was going to do something...
Damn, I mean this is the first time I been jacked, and I feel like I could of fought the !%$@#, but I obviously would of gotten jumped..
I know his name, where go goes to school, and his grade, I don't feel like filing a police report but getting back at him, but if I go to that school that's putting myself in legal trouble..
What should I do? I don't know what anyone else would of done in a situation like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xTonexBonex818

smh.gif
mad.gif

I was at the bus station with my ipod, and this !%$@# comes up to me and snatches it and throws it to the floor, at that moment I thought he knew me, and wanted to fight me, so I stepped up to him and he picked up my ipod and then 5 other *%%*+@ come up to me and got his back, they must of been crips for saying cuz all the time, at that time they all surrounded me and it was basically 6 against 1, and I about to get jumped, went up to me and said they was going to jump me if I was going to do something...
Damn, I mean this is the first time I been jacked, and I feel like I could of fought the !%$@#, but I obviously would of gotten jumped..
I know his name, where go goes to school, and his grade, I don't feel like filing a police report but getting back at him, but if I go to that school that's putting myself in legal trouble..
What should I do? I don't know what anyone else would of done in a situation like that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, he had me thinkin they actually were crips too, but after clearlyexplainin the story I doubt they were, wait wut area did this happen at??

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by xTonexBonex818

smh.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, he had me thinkin they actually were crips too, but after clearly explainin the story I doubt they were, wait wut area did this happen at??
roll.gif
i noticed this too, but didnt post anything. This whole"cuz" thing stopped many years ago, I say it every now and then and i dont have no affilitation

Back
Top Bottom