I just had a dream about an NTer

Dream was mad weird....had two parts...I just woke up, so this is fresh..

First off, I flew out to Cali and ended up at Jumpman247 crib. Soon as I get there, we walk thru hisbackyard and there is this huge *%# pool. This little animal comes running up to me (it was half groundhog and half soft-shell turtle). This little buggerwouldnt leave me alone, kept trying to get food off me. So time goes by and this thing starts to annoy me and I chase it into the moldy pool, where I guess itlived.
I then proceed to make my way into Jumpmans house. I walk thru the sliding glass doors and screenthat he has separating the kitchen and living room. So I go to the big *%# red velvet L couch that he has and sit down. He says to me, yo close that screen andI cant stand the smell from the Kitchen. So I say, what we doing today, can we go to Compton? (I had never been to Cali) He says nah, all Compton has are thesecheerleaders ontop horses going up and down the street. So we didn't do that....so we head to NYC instead, and see some skinny cat in all red AJ VII'sknee high boots and a staple of bad +%%+#++. The dude was getting into a cab with them and bent over, Jumpan took out some hair rollers and sprinkled them onhis curls...and we chuckled.

Next part of my dream....me and one of my ex girls from Miami, somehow we got reunited. And we werein some huge treehouse with glass floors. We planned a trip to go to Bermuda. Instead of flying, we opted to use her submarine horse parents, yep....herparents were horses(the ones with big teeth, not the sea horse kind) that traveled under water. So we get on their backs, I rode her father, and put on ourunderwater helmets. I immediately knock out and wake up somewhere near Bermuda without my ex.....not sure what happened after that. Had to do with battlingsome evil underwater entity, I think it was that evil octopus from the little mermaid, idk

What does this mean?

Originally Posted by TD The God

I just had a dream about an NTer
d3735c1840d536c9f8272afa7f2cb938a4f48f6.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

The dude was getting into a cab with them and bent over, Jumpan took out some hair rollers and sprinkled them on his curls...and we chuckled.

What in the name of Jesus?

So we get on their backs, I rode her father, and put on our underwater helmets.

Ok, I see where this is going

I immediately knock out and wake up somewhere near Bermuda without my ex.....not sure what happened after that.

Oh, I think we both know what happened, word to Redman and Methodman

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by gboy1230

i really dont know wat it means but pass wat ever ur smoking my dude!!!!
roll.gif

you wanna dream bout a NTer too?

fb225b54a4312ff425d73c1ae9535e7b13da071.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was gonna say "FAIL" but after further analysis, this execution issuperb[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom