I Just Had Sex

They really captured that feeling, though.

That's what makes it so funny to me.

I forgot it's a bunch of Cooly McBushmagnets on here, so a song about the adulation/relief/reawakening you get when you break a streak would seem "corny" to ya'll.

They really captured that feeling, though.

That's what makes it so funny to me.

I forgot it's a bunch of Cooly McBushmagnets on here, so a song about the adulation/relief/reawakening you get when you break a streak would seem "corny" to ya'll.

I need to download this so when I'm done smashing and the chick is laying next to me or getting dressed I can bump this and lay in bed like a boss 
laugh.gif

I need to download this so when I'm done smashing and the chick is laying next to me or getting dressed I can bump this and lay in bed like a boss 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

laugh.gif

right?  i'm blastin this post coital

Originally Posted by JayHood23

laugh.gif

right?  i'm blastin this post coital

Alba and Blake Lively were looking good

Akon looked like he was having tons of fun doing this video too
laugh.gif

Alba and Blake Lively were looking good

Akon looked like he was having tons of fun doing this video too
laugh.gif

relatively funny..

the content X the professionalism of their vids/songs X the featured artists is just too much

relatively funny..

the content X the professionalism of their vids/songs X the featured artists is just too much

You know what's funny about it? It's a mockery, but they could actually get away with making that song.

Back
Top Bottom