I JUST PLAYED BALL IN THE THE AIR JORDAN XX3 - REVIEW!!! WOW

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

so whats the durability on these, i think that was one of the low points from the XX2

I would know this for playing in them for two hours?
smile.gif

IMO, they will hold up extremely well.

Originally Posted by ChicagoBulls1000

Do the XXIII fit true to size? Are they narrow or wide like the Zoom Kobe 1? How do they fit length wise? Does the XXIII have a full length carbon fiber spring plate or is it only a carbon fiber shank plate?
Carbon feels full length. They run true...I wear a 13.5, these were a 13 and they just fit. The width is on par with the 20.

who cares? just another shoe that looks ugly. this for the 23rd. get real

Im real excited to get my hands on them. I think Im mainly gonna casually wear them. I ran my first pair of 22s into the ground, and had to get a second paircause I loved them so much. maybe Ill do the same with the 23

thanks for the review man.. can't wait to get these..
looks like the xx3's are really living up to the hype..

My man is telling the truth! I have been balling in them for a week. I hate the design, but it is hands down the best bball shoe I have ever played in...and Ihave played in ALOT. Only downside is that there will be absolutely NO outdoor balling in these.

They felt like the 18s in term of comfort and the zoom air is out of this world. I would say the zoom is better than XIX and Af25 combined. Get them

sounds like a great shoe....but i cant pay 180 for a pair of shoes anymore...especially not ones im gonna trash. when they go on sale ill jump on them. goodreview though. i think you just sold like 50 pairs lol.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

They felt like the 18s in term of comfort and the zoom air is out of this world. I would say the zoom is better than XIX and Af25 combined. Get them

I absolutely love the XIX...but the zoom IMO was borderline overly-mushy, anymore mushy and i wouldnt play in them. So i dont know about the zoom gettingany softer. If thats even at all what u were implying

So what colorway were they man? Haha just kidding... Now I guess even though they are disappointing looks wise I guess at the end of the day, J's are andalways will be basketball shoes... And from that review I have to buy it, were they pretty lightweight not bulky or anything right? And the colorway that youwore were like similar to what team as colors for some reason seem to make a shoe better than its other colorways...
wink.gif

thanks for the review, sounds promising and def. looking forward to playing in them... can't wait to cop the blk/red pair they featured on SLAM.
devil.gif

ok lets try to figure this out..... he said an NBA player from/living in the chicago area.......and thats why the colorway cant be told......... so who wearsJB on the bulls or a colorway that would make it super obvious who it is? and is a size 13.5/ 13?....... Q richardson went to Depaul which is in Chicago...alsohis hometown....could still have a house there.... on JB(i dont know why still).... MY GUESS QUENTIN RICHARDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP LYING!!!! Just playing! I love how cats love to call ducktales w/out doin their research
smh.gif

Thanx for the review! Can't wait to get my babies in!

P.s. I'm still amazed of your ol'lady's collection
eek.gif

Originally Posted by slefly

who cares? just another shoe that looks ugly. this for the 23rd. get real
Thanks for your insight. Some really thought provoking stuff there.

Thank you for the review. Still not sure about the looks, but it's reassuring to hear that the XX3 performs well.

Originally Posted by heat23

STOP LYING!!!! Just playing! I love how cats love to call ducktales w/out doin their research
smh.gif

Thanx for the review! Can't wait to get my babies in!

P.s. I'm still amazed of your ol'lady's collection
eek.gif

smile.gif
Thanks....she can probably poop on 99% of NT's collections. But she shall remain in the shadows....

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

So what colorway were they man? Haha just kidding... Now I guess even though they are disappointing looks wise I guess at the end of the day, J's are and always will be basketball shoes... And from that review I have to buy it, were they pretty lightweight not bulky or anything right? And the colorway that you wore were like similar to what team as colors for some reason seem to make a shoe better than its other colorways...
wink.gif

Weight wise ---- excellent - like the AJ13 without the thickness. They are ultra smooth.

The colorway I wore...shall remain nameless.

Back
Top Bottom