I just ran into a deer.

Venison is delicious.

Had a deer run across us once when we were driving. Thankfully that son of a gun was fast.

Since forever unless you live directly in the city. You live outside the city deers are everywhere.
I live in the suburbs, I've only seen 1 deer in my life while driving.
Rabbits and Racoons run deez streets b

Like others have said dont swerve to avoid the deer.

also if its at night and they are stuck in a trance just staring at you as you approach flash your hi beams it can break their concentration and they may run off

I hit a moose with my Cherokee about 6 years ago... Just walking down the street on a dark, rainy night on the mountain road I'd drive home from work on.... Hit it *** end, and my a-pillar saved my life...

View media item 1281777
Hit a deer doing 75mph last year.
Never swerve. Hit it straight and brace for the hit.

Totaled the car.
Walked out and rolled the car to the shoulder and called it in.
Lucky to have no problems at all with my body.

How big was the deer?

Full size buck. He was all over the road after I got done with him.

damn a deer can do all that? thought it was only moose. that car is a total loss...

Glad you're okay OP. My home is near lakes so we always see deer in the neighborhood and crossing the road. I can't count the number of times I've seen a deer explode after a car hits it and is totaled. It's usually high school students that think the deer crossing signs are just there for decoration.

Was driving on the highway in ill and kentucky a few weeks ago amd no less than 50 deer were littered along the side of the highway. Saw a couple deer in the treeline including a buck and a fewwalked infront of me on the streets off the highway. Deer mating season and the start of hunting see cause an amazing site

Had a deer pop up out the bushes one night while I was driving home but lucky it stayed on the side and jumped right back into the bushes.

Over the summer I almost hit a coyote driving from NY to CT at 4 AM....I hit the brakes, he hit the afterburners and we just avoided making contact. I was literally right on his tail.

Had a deer pop up out the bushes one night while I was driving home but lucky it stayed on the side and jumped right back into the bushes.

Over the summer I almost hit a coyote driving from NY to CT at 4 AM....I hit the brakes, he hit the afterburners and we just avoided making contact. I was literally right on his tail.
Same thing happened to me on my way home from one of my friend's house. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often considering I live in the outer suburbs.

I was riding down the road one day and a deer hopped the barracade and ran across the road. Then stopped and starred at me. It was 4am so it was me and a lady on the road, she was in a Tahoe, so I said **** this I was in DA hemi so I swerved on the wrong side of the street and she smacked that damn thing so hard. Dude was in her damn winshield , shouldn't be texting n driving tho she had time to move and no one was on the road.

Glad you're OK op

My old co worker mother was killed by a deer this time last year, she was on a two lane road, and the car in the other lane hit a deer, the deer flew directly into her windshield and killed her.

Back
Top Bottom