I just ran into a deer.

Glad you're OK op

My old co worker mother was killed by a deer this time last year, she was on a two lane road, and the car in the other lane hit a deer, the deer flew directly into her windshield and killed her.

Damn

QMtPZVn.gif

Damn op that sucks but atleast you ok and insurance will cover your car.

Since I moved to Pa I compare deer to potholes in nyc. Nothing you can really do about them.

Haven't hit any in my personal truck but have hit a few in my box truck.

In Menominie, Wisconsin on 94-W. Late night trip back from Madison after the Gophers-Badgers game.

Car alongside of me (20 ft. away) in right lane while I am in left. I suddenly see a deer maybe 75 feet away and I swerved left. The deer jumped in the air out of probably fright, and then ran where I was swerving and... contact was made.

Car kept sliding left into the ditch before hitting a guard rail and scraping up entire left side of the car. Front right tire area disheveled, nearly gone.

I was fine. Don't know where the deer limped off to unfortunately.

I was born in a strange part of the United States. This is the **** I deal with.
Did you run into a buck

on my way to the gym theres a road with tons of deer especially this time of year, a few weeks back i had a close call while i was texting, had to slam the breaks stopped about 10 feet short from smoking one :smh: its scary as hell driving down that road

Glad you're OK op

My old co worker mother was killed by a deer this time last year, she was on a two lane road, and the car in the other lane hit a deer, the deer flew directly into her windshield and killed her.

:x :smh:

on my way to the gym theres a road with tons of deer especially this time of year, a few weeks back i had a close call while i was texting, had to slam the breaks stopped about 10 feet short from smoking one :smh: its scary as hell driving down that road
Chill with that texting and driving b.

Seeing deer in somebody's yard is an every other day occurrence about in Minnesota/Wisconsin. Is that the same frequency in N.C. or elsewhere?

Seeing deer in somebody's yard is an every other day occurrence about in Minnesota/Wisconsin. Is that the same frequency in N.C. or elsewhere?

Deer are EVERYWHERE.

A few summers back, a deer walked into the Georgetown Polo store and just chilled, doe.

Now we have coyotes in DC as well. It's crazy how the landscape of where you can find animals, changes.

*edit*

I get nervous as hell driving on roads w/ no lights where the speed limit is 50+.

Last edited:
In the less populated areas of Northern Illinois, I see deer quite often.

basically or I'll see one on the side of the highway.....white tail deer roll deep here

my lady hit one two months ago 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I remember hitting a baby deer on the highway. I felt so bad cuz me and my dude were like wtf why would the mother not watch her baby. I thought it was a plastic bag at first :lol:

it cracked my bumper so seeing people with totaled cars is crazy and I could def understand :smh: :x |I

All the weight is in its torso so most of the weight will be going towards your hood and above. Only see deer like 10 times in my life, over here you have to be in a heavily wooded area or more inland.

Last edited:
Glad you're OK op

RIP to your co-worker's mom
tired.gif

Glad to hear you're alright, OP.

That's wisconsin for you, I'm headed on 94 east back to milwaukee in about 10 mins. drive safe!

crazy how a deer can do that much damage. when i'm in florida there were tons of deer chilling alongside the highway. never heard of any incidents tho.

that deer in the polo store comment had me rolling. I would've loved to see that.

what type of car is that pictured on the first page.

Last edited:
damn thats wild. good thing your ok. 

should have tracked the deer and put him down....deer jerky is pretty tasty

Back
Top Bottom