I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

anybody got a big pic of the Chi skyline...or scarface in the coke stare i want to put both on my wall.......

Old one

2w6v59z.jpg

whats the size on the LeBron pic i want mine to be cut just like that

any tips on doing the Jay-z XXL cover with the millionaire lenses?

i wanna do color but i want to know what would come out the best, i wanna cover a 12ft by 8 wall any tips?

Just finished mine.... Liked how it came out. Excuse the trash pic, taken from my laptop at an angle.

Thanks for all the tips guys, helped a lot.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Just finished mine.... Liked how it came out. Excuse the trash pic, taken from my laptop at an angle.

i was gonna say why the hell did you print it out backwards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

very very very old picture. had this up for a couple of years already.
2m2uc61.jpg

Cool sneaker case...
pimp.gif

Why do you have a sidekick in the 1st 2 pairs?

What do you guys do after its printed out? Paste it on a foam board?
nerd.gif
I need help with that part. Some of these stuff are just amazing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
I used tape and just taped it to foamboard (Which I cut with a box cutter). I got sorta lazy so the foamboard pieces arent even cut out well, butsince theyre smaller than the paper covering them it doesnt matter.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I used 3M multi purpose spray adhesive for mine, not the cheapest way because it was $9 for the can, there are cheaper ways of doing it.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

whats the size on the LeBron pic i want mine to be cut just like that

The image is 786 x 403, here is the link to the picture http://quazzyqlassic.webs.com/LeBron.jpg

I printed it on US Letter size paper with 2mm dots, and obviously from the picture it's 5 pieces long by 2 high. Let me know if you need to know anythingelse.

Very nicely done my man. Did you print it off a special kind of paper? It seems glossier than most of the others, but maybe it's just because of the lightand the angle that the picture is taken at.

Originally Posted by Quaz

Very nicely done my man. Did you print it off a special kind of paper? It seems glossier than most of the others, but maybe it's just because of the light and the angle that the picture is taken at.
Thanks, same to you, yours looked great.

Nope just normal paper off my school printer. Its almost always glossy unless youre up close. Thats more because my room is small than anything else though. Iwent to look for that adhesive spray and it was 16 bucks a can so I just used a roll of one sided tape, cut out pieces and folded them
laugh.gif

^I should almost go the tape route for the next one just because as soon as you use the adhesive and touch the paper to the foam board that stuff ain'tmovin

That'd be pretty sick, I'm hoping to knock out my next one this weekend over fall break

Yeah its definitely possible, only time consuming part is cutting the foamboard... I only have enough wall space for one more
laugh.gif
I wish I could find a high enough res pic of Dwyane Wade. Especially somethingfrom the 06 finals.

Ya the foam board takes forever, I really don't have room for anymore either I'm going to have to take down a banner I have in my room so I can put itup. Dwade isn't a bad idea I might have to see if I can find a good pic for the project after this one

Back
Top Bottom