I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

i tried one awhile back just with regular printer paper and some glue and used some adhesive to put them on the wall. Did not come out good at all... any tips? what do you guys use to make it look so clean??

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

First try! Put it up in my gameroom.

106afwj.jpg

I would either cut off the white border, or move them closer together so they're touching. That way you dont have a white border the your wall then the other white border in between each section.

Great pics guys. Love that Jordan slam dunk contest one. Need to trim those white borders off it though.

yea ima trim the white borders off, and put it on top of red cardboard paper then onto foam board pieces. Hopefully it'll come out looking good

SneakerHead401 wrote:

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote: For real though I dont see why people would admire Castro or Che you might as well wear a Hitler tee image

Same reason why I admire Pablo Escobarimage, to me its the fact that they fought for what they believe in whatever the cost most people see them as terrorist or whatever but it was their beliefs wrong or not. I've had to give countless presentations to history teachers over he year of people who I admire and it's usually Che or Pablo and my teachers always turned out agreeing with my points image they tried to send me home from school one day because I had a Pablo Escobar backpack and my principle sat me down and had a talk with me but I explained to him why I wear and he jus said "oh, well I see what you mean" and let me go and never brought it up again whenever I wore it

But what makes these people any different from Hitler I Think he stood for what he believed in too but you gotta draw the line somewhere fam.

i have printed and layed out here it is put together will pic again when i hang it up
zydmyq.jpg

2ymvk3b.jpg

just went to blockposters.com, go to kinkos.com or fedexoffice.com(since they merged), you can send it to them online, and pick it up at a store near you, think 50 cents a page. go to wal mart, get spray adhesive, cardboard paper/foamcore board, cut lay down

Had a Tyson one in my old room before I moved out, thinking about doing he same one again

im trying to download the program, but no luck...im using firefox on an HP laptop...any help???something about the file type

eek.gif
whoa cant believe this made an appearance again.

that eazy-e was on my dorm room wall and it was ruined when i took it down, and i miss it everytime.

did any of you guys use the online one , or the download one.cause everytime I try to print using online , its coming out all crazy .I cant even select the 2mm dot size, only 7...and why the hell cant I down load it?!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom