I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Wow... I gotta do this.

nba_g_jordan_kobe1_5761.jpg

This would be dope too. Did you end up making another one yet?

Few questions:

1: What is the cost of printing this out?
2: Why do you all put pics of other dudes on your wall? I cant seem to understand that.
3. Where do i get foam board at?

All of your questions can be answered by reading the thread, but since I'm bored I'll answer them anyway.

The cost can vary, I wouldn't recommend printing at home because you'll waste all of your ink. Either your school library, or Kinkos, or your localcopy place, check around for the best prices.

What can't you understand that people have other guys on their wall? Athletes, musicians, entertainers, etc. are all looked up to, appreciated, and likedfor what they do, so why not display it?

Get the foam board at any crafts store, Michaels, even Walmart has it, that's a no-brainer.

Originally Posted by superbness

Few questions:

1: What is the cost of printing this out?
2: Why do you all put pics of other dudes on your wall? I cant seem to understand that.
3. Where do i get foam board at?

1. depends where you go to (staples, officemax, etc)
2. dont be a homophobe
laugh.gif

3. walmart, art store

Ya these guys pretty much have it covered I got my foam board at walmart it cost me 3 bucks a board, printing was 19 cents a sheet at kinkos black and whiteand .59 if you want color

Originally Posted by Quaz

Ya these guys pretty much have it covered I got my foam board at walmart it cost me 3 bucks a board, printing was 19 cents a sheet at kinkos black and white and .59 if you want color
.59 A SHEET!.. Too much for this.. I will buy my own generic ink from somewhere for $8 and print this out on my own printer

Originally Posted by superbness

Originally Posted by Quaz

Ya these guys pretty much have it covered I got my foam board at walmart it cost me 3 bucks a board, printing was 19 cents a sheet at kinkos black and white and .59 if you want color
.59 A SHEET!.. Too much for this.. I will buy my own generic ink from somewhere for $8 and print this out on my own printer

You will probably go through at least that one cartridge on one project, but to each their own, I guess you can give it a try

Originally Posted by RenaRene

This thread was an inspiration.. Gracias!!

Looks good fam...
But why don't you center it? Looks awkward? None the less, good choice in pic.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Just finished mine.... Liked how it came out. Excuse the trash pic, taken from my laptop at an angle.

Thanks for all the tips guys, helped a lot.
I looked at the pic for a second thinking it was an Arizona State University player...

folks on NT are definitely a creative bunch...gotta get on this rasterbation thing, been meaning to for awhile.

this will be above my flat screen today, once i hit up wal mart to get red cardboard paper and foam board. Ill post a finished pic later today.

Back
Top Bottom