I just threw both of my guns away......... UPDATE

This country could definitely afford to get rid of the second amendment.
Too many foolish people with guns do nothing for the greater good.

Good #!++ OP.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

No adults on NT tonight huh.... I'll leave you kids with something nice tonight..........

I'm glad you had the insight to know that you were in a dangerous place, and "put em down"

Not everyone who owns a gun is a criminal or mentally unstable, those that own and use them responsibly shouldn't have to "put them away"
I agree 100%. If you can't handle the responsibility that comes with being a gun owner, then you clearly did the right thing.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Where do you live?

You the police?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

How is he supposed to sell unregistered guns? You dudes are illiterate.

the same way he bought them???

smh stay in ur lane

Even if he copped them and reported them stolen how is he supposed to sell them? If he's saying put the guns down why is he going to sell his throw aways to someone else?Stay in your own lane hoss.

I'll stick with mine. But if u don't have the self control not to use your piece over some minor beef maybe u should do some push ups or sumtin. I rather knock someone the hell out than shoot them

i have five pistols and three rifles along with a concealed weapons permit. if you have an anger problem or you are an act before you think type of person you probably shouldnt carry a gun. i also grew up in the so called ghetto where many people were gunned down. my personal rule is i will only pull a gun if somebody pulls a weapon on me, may be too late at that point but it is what it is. good luck man

How is he supposed to sell unregistered guns? You dudes are illiterate.

smh stay in ur lane

Even if he copped them and reported them stolen how is he supposed to sell them? If he's saying put the guns down why is he going to sell his throw aways to someone else?Stay in your own lane hoss.

really bro? really?
ur soul is lost

Originally Posted by goDie

Good #!++ OP.
very ******ed logic

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Good #!++ OP.
very ******ed logic

So fight me...with your fists.

smh stay in ur lane

really bro? really?
ur soul is lost

OK tell me a legit way of doing a ffl transfer of an unregistered gun.I highly doubt he is just going to flip them to one of his boys since he is telling us not to be about that life.I know you can sell one I'm not stupid. But I don't think I his case he would sell a dirty gun to someone else to do dirt with.

really bro? really?
ur soul is lost

OK tell me a legit way of doing a ffl transfer of an unregistered gun.I highly doubt he is just going to flip them to one of his boys since he is telling us not to be about that life.I know you can sell one I'm not stupid. But I don't think I his case he would sell a dirty gun to someone else to do dirt with.

well if thats the answer you want it was in my response, he would sell the dirty guns, the same way he bought dirty guns
on the street
durr

i'm mad you actually had to explain how to sell a illegal gun
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OP are you talking about Samuel L. Jackson line in Pulp Fiction
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Good #!++ OP.
very ******ed logic

So fight me...with your fists.
naw you seem like the slow type

So essentially you were a coward and now will take on your fights with your fists and not a hot gun?
Good for you NTer!

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

So essentially you were a coward and now will take on your fights with your fists and not a hot gun?
Good for you NTer!

Fighting with keyboard behind screen equally craven.

Back
Top Bottom