I KNOW YOU HATE THESE BUT ANY INFO ON THESE FUSION 6'S HI'S AND LO'S (PICS)

The black/red definitely look better in person. Not worth $160, but all the hate from NT'ers is unjustified. It's just popular to hate Fusions.

i hate fusions but when those white and blue/white black and purple/ and low top red whites hit the sales racks they are mos deff coped

there are way too many posts on fusions
i was hoping there would be no more fusions after 08, guess not

I plan to cop all of them except maybe the grey joints and white, black and yellows... I've disliked every fusion so far not because they're fusionsbut because it's a generally ugly shoe but these 6s are dope... why not cop a dope shoe whether it's a fusion or not?

Originally Posted by HardWork919

I plan to cop all of them except maybe the grey joints and white, black and yellows... I've disliked every fusion so far not because they're fusions but because it's a generally ugly shoe but these 6s are dope... why not cop a dope shoe whether it's a fusion or not?
Because Niketalk is full of sheep. This is a dope shoe fusion or not. Funny how only NT hates on these, off here this are gonna be a problem watchmy words.

I am pretty sure this is in the release forum, but then again, i looked right over the fusion VI colorways because there is no way I am going to buy a fusion.

Easily the best fusion I've ever seen. I wouldn't mind having a pair of em'. Just not for that price.

Back
Top Bottom