I Like Big Cats, So Here Are Pictures of Some...

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Tigers have always been my favorite animal. Just beautiful, powerful creatures.

Natural born hunters and masters at so many aspects of the hunt 
pimp.gif

tumblr_lxrhdhw0xF1r9myhqo1_400.gif

pimp.gif

"Thousand hand slap"
pimp.gif

...but man speaking of "hunters"/"hunting" - watching a cat (large or regular ol' housecat) hunt is dope.

It's amazing how they just instantly turn on "stealth" mode...

SHORYUKEN!!!

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

feed it one of these
d5f263d6f5d91bf009e7fd5229ebbbf79fb09967_r.jpg

81536f31683ada27bad60218738f5807246dba59_r.jpg

14a26dd61fd08b840e27da5c2862718744eed23f_r.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yoo if these ever make their way to New York its a wrap.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
[h1]Photo Proof: Giant rat slain in Brooklyn, New York[/h1]
Last week, we reported that rodents of unusual size (the size of freaking rabbits to be precise) were invading New York. Today we have photographic evidence that these rats are here, and they are ready to take over.

biggerrat.jpg
According to Black and Brown News this rat was speared in the New York City Housing Authority properties known as the Marcy Houses, in Brooklyn.

Folks are saying that the thing weighed over 2.2 pounds and is about 3 feet long. Unnamed sources spoke to BBN claiming that they'd seen up to 8 large rats killed at a time, found around the building and on the playground.

The hero who killed the mighty beast is Housing Authority worker Jose Rivera. Rivera explained his battle to the NY Daily News:
"I hit it one time and it was still moving...I hit it another time and that's when it died. I'm not scared of rats but I was scared of being bitten."

We would be too! The NY Daily Animal Expert guesses that this is a Gambian pouched rat, which is a type of pet rat, but that doesn't make it any less terrifying.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Photo: Giant Rat Found Inside Of A Foot Locker In The Bronx[/h1]

giantratbeast0112.jpeg

via TheGoodfella's Twitter

Yesterday someone Tweeted this photo of a giant monster rat, supposedly discovered at a Foot Locker in the Bronx. You might recognize this guy, as he bears a striking resemblance to the 3-foot-long beast that was stabbed with a pitchfork in Brooklyn last year. That one was believed to be a Gambian pouched rat, and may have been someone's escaped pet. However, it wasn't the first one spotted in that area, and locals believed they were multiplying faster than Gremlins taking a bath.

With this spotting in the Bronx, we think it's safe to say this superbreed of mutant rat is priming for a takeover of the five boroughs (everyone grab some Mountain Dew). Was there anything in that Mayan prophecy about rodents?

Beautiful creatures, too bad many species are becoming extinct including the African Lion, Bengal Tiger, Cheetah, etc

surprised nobody has posted that vid when the guy comes back to the lion after not seeing it for a few years

it had everybody
frown.gif
when it was posted

No love for ligers?? 
may favorite animal
pimp.gif
no Napoleon Dynamite
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

aries-liger-cub-hercules-picture.jpg
liger_01.jpg

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

Yoo I eff with Cheetahs.. My favorite animal.
Big Cat Diary. Animal Planet. Watch it..

Helped you with the embed:

So basically, if a cheetah's on your tail - that's yo %%! Mr. Postman
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Post is MUCH APPRECIATED

I've always loved big cats, don't know why. As a kid I used to always tell my mom I was getting a tiger when I got older. !*%% I still want one.

Because they are the greatest physical specimens in this world. Greatest athletes on this planet. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Problem with the Cheetah though, if it swings and misses, its royall screwed.

It's like missin' a Dragon Punch
laugh.gif
...this is long, but it's def worth the watch when you've got time:

I'm afraid of big cats! What scares me is there size and quickness! I have dreams of a lion chasing me down... I'm usually weak and helpless!

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Problem with the Cheetah though, if it swings and misses, its royall screwed.

Cheetahs are beautiful but they basically sacrifice everything else for one attribute. Physically weak, anatomically fragile, poor cardiovascular endurance, and a terrible metabolism to sustain.I'm convinced that Cheetahs have the most difficult life of any of the big cats.Personally I'm more about that leopard life, though I'd settle for jaguar or tiger too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom