*!* I Like My Women like i like my ____________. (Feel free to substitute Men if needed)

*!* I Like My Women like i like my ____________.  (Feel free to substitute Men if needed)

I Like My Women like i like my coffee , all over my lap when i'm trying to drive.

*!* I Like My Women like i like my ____________.  (Feel free to substitute Men if needed)

I Like My Women like i like my coffee , all over my lap when i'm trying to drive.

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

I like my women like I like my stove, in the kitchen 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

I like my women like I like my stove, in the kitchen 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i like my women like i like my scotch, 12 years old and full of coke?
thats because youre poor. move up to 21 year old scotch so you wont have to be a perv. plus you dont add scotch to coke unless its garbage.

thats because youre poor. move up to 21 year old scotch so you wont have to be a perv. plus you dont add scotch to coke unless its garbage.

Originally Posted by Theta

i've never had scotch actually
laugh.gif

just wanted to say it since there was a good chance it was going to eventually pop up.

laugh.gif

just wanted to say it since there was a good chance it was going to eventually pop up.

laugh.gif

lol ok now i feel bad for being harsh. it was kind of funny

laugh.gif

lol ok now i feel bad for being harsh. it was kind of funny

i remember this kid in high school had this shirt:

i like my women like i like my coffee.. ground up and in the freezer
laugh.gif

i remember this kid in high school had this shirt:

i like my women like i like my coffee.. ground up and in the freezer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom