I literally Don't Understand Dead Beat Dads

NT funny :lol:

I'm almost 30 and still don't want kids :frown:

Thankfully us dudes don't have biological clocks like women

I'm 30 and 3 years would be the absolute earliest I have kids (currently dating someone and not engaged yet)

Not true. As men get older; fertility/testosterone declines, sperm count lower, and all that causes more genetic abnormalities like autism disorders or down syndrome.

Nothing you named has anything to do with a biological clock. None of those factors are going to make a dude wake up and decide he needs children asap.

I used to not want kids becuase I'm selfish af. But my selfishness reached new levels.
I figured when I die, I wanted as mmuch of me to still be here.
Still growing, advancing, and having some affect on the world. For everything I wanted
to remain while I'm gone, my legacy, I concluded it was either have my own school or have kids. So I went
with the kids. ( its easier and funner)

(Didnt think it all the way through cus, I have to pour myself into them. Everything I am.
But I have grown to accept that. And having them has changed me a lot, for the better)

Last edited:
Never wanted kids til I had one, best mistake I ever made.

As I mentioned earlier, you dudes over complicate things.

Kids need time, money, effort, and patience. All of those things are inconveniences. You can sugar coat it if you want, but children are an inconveince. That is not saying they can't bring you joy or they aren't an investment, but their existence alone is an inconvenience. 

For anyone to NOT understand why a human doesn't want to be inconvenienced is lacking common sense.

I am not supporting it at all, I am just offering a reason why people don't man up to be a father.

Really simple math.
This might be the dumbest post I've seen on here in awhile.

As a father, i wholeheartedly disagree. DCAA is 100% on the money. Kids ARE an inconvenience. Any responsible parent will tell you that. But for many, the squeeze is worth the juice.

So let me ask y'all a question right..

This is a scenario I recently heard of from someone but I want your opinion: Say you have sex with a married woman and she gets pregnant. Between you two there was no real relationship; just sex. She decides to keep it, but tells her husband that it's his. Would you(the dude outside the marriage) be in the wrong for letting another man raise the child and bouncing saying it has nothing to do with you?

This is a scenario I recently heard of from someone but I want your opinion: Say you have sex with a married woman and she gets pregnant. Between you two there was no real relationship; just sex. She decides to keep it, but tells her husband that it's his. Would you(the dude outside the marriage) be in the wrong for letting another man raise the child and bouncing saying it has nothing to do with you?
If she's determined to tell her husband it's his and doesn't want me around then yeah he can raise it. Hopefully he'll do a good job.

I was watching the Maury show this morning and thought about this thread. A lot of these dudes on the DNA eps are all the way in that murky potential to be a deadbeat limbo :lol:

They ALWAYS front and say the right thing about owning up to their responsibilities. It's almost like a trained line the ppl in the back tell them to say :lol: To the point the young 16 yr olds that end up saying got the line memorized.

Same type of dudes that'll end up on the show a few years from now or on Jerry Springer getting aired out about how they don't do anything for their fam.

Dumbest ones though that say they feel like the kid is theirs after finding out their treacherous ***** of a wife/gf was cheated on them and they aint the father. I seen this one young dude today straight up say he still gonna be the father when before the test was yelling the whole time the kid aint his :smh: The contradictions and hypocrisy :x The outright stupidity.

This would be hilarious cuz in my scenario she's a white girl :lol:

I wouldn't let the next dude raise my child.

However, given this scenario and to answer the question, yes I'd be all the way in the wrong to let the next man raise my child and just bouncing like it's nothing.

It'd be a different matter if ol girl didn't tell me she was preggo with my kid.

your already in the wrong, so does it matter if your wallowing in your wronggedness?

Last edited:
im reading some of the earlier posts  
laugh.gif

dudes need to catch that fade in temecula already.

However, given this scenario and to answer the question, yes I'd be all the way in the wrong to let the next man raise my child and just bouncing like it's nothing.

It'd be a different matter if ol girl didn't tell me she was preggo with my kid.

I feel you. I agree, I don't think I could let another dude raise my seed unless I'm serving a life sentence.

your already in the wrong, so does it matter if your wallowing in your wronggedness?

What?

Last edited:
Quote:

This would be hilarious cuz in my scenario she's a white girl
laugh.gif

She was a middle aged white woman in my scenario
laugh.gif
I didn't realize just how hilarious my answer was until I realized this.

Unless she been down with the swirl and her husband is black, aint no way she'd pull one over on her mans and have him raising my kid.

Yet there are so many white "fathers" out there with mixed babies thinking they're biologically their own :lol: :smh: :lol:

OP, I agree. This is exactly why I won't have children till' 39 the earliest. I may not even have children. Once you have children, they'll be the focus of your life. I don't know if I am ready to give another life 100% of my attention and not mine when I don't even have a career yet and not a multi millionaire/thousandaire yet.

Its your life Dip not going to tell you how to live it but.

I'd advice against waiting that long to have kids.

With the rising cost of living more 20 year olds are living with their family to offset the costs of college.

A lot of grads even go back to their fam so they can start stacking and knocking down them loans instead of trying to pay rent and feed themselves.

I too wanted to wait but having kids in my 20s I realize now that if they were to need my help in their 20s I would still be able to help seeing as I'll be in my 40s/50s.

You wait until your almost 40 you'll be in retirement age by the time they're college aged. Bad idea unless you got long money fam.

I appreciate the incite my brother. I'll definitely think about what you said.

+

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is right on the money and I totally agree with him. Dudes gotta' wake up and face reality

What exactly is the dumb part?

Help me understand
Maybe I'm seeing things in a loving dad perspective, I apologize on my behalf for calling your post stupid, I guess it just depends on how you view things.
It's not really how you view things so to speak.

It's just a common sense approach. I'd say almost everybody at some point growing up didn't have to worry about taking care of someone else. If you can recall that feeling, you can have an understanding of why a person who is still immature would want to continue living that way even when they have responsibilities. You don't have to like it or agree but I mean you can sort of look at it as a sort of child's view on things if that helps.

What exactly is the dumb part?

Help me understand
Maybe I'm seeing things in a loving dad perspective, I apologize on my behalf for calling your post stupid, I guess it just depends on how you view things.
It's not really how you view things so to speak.

It's just a common sense approach. I'd say almost everybody at some point growing up didn't have to worry about taking care of someone else. If you can recall that feeling, you can have an understanding of why a person who is still immature would want to continue living that way even when they have responsibilities. You don't have to like it or agree but I mean you can sort of look at it as a sort of child's view on things if that helps.
It's the exact opposite for me. I grew up having to take care of someone else and I still do take care of her.

It was mostly by choice but I did and do take a large share of the responsibility for her and that's why I don't really see kids in my future.

I used to tell chicks in HS when they asked me about wanting future kids that I already had one
laugh.gif

That's a bit condescending. You don't have to be immature to not want the responsibilities that come with having children.
Right. It is very mature of someone to KNOW they don't feel like being bothered with kids and not getting someone pregnant and putting themselves in that unwanted situation.

I don't want kids. Well right now I don't. I want to enjoy my life without having to worry about anyone else.

That's a bit condescending. You don't have to be immature to not want the responsibilities that come with having children.
Right. It is very mature of someone to KNOW they don't feel like being bothered with kids and not getting someone pregnant and putting themselves in that unwanted situation.

I don't want kids. Well right now I don't. I want to enjoy my life without having to worry about anyone else.

aint nothing wrong with that. thats a responsible mature adult decision.

that being said, sometimes you just dont know unless youre put in the situation. my wife and i both wanted kids, but i had no idea how great it was to be a father until i actually was one. sure its a lot of work, but to me its worth it. i think there are a lot of people who had unplanned pregnancies that ended up being blessings in disguise. not saying that its the most responsible thing to do, but sometimes it ends up working out.

Man that isn't a, "Just don't know until" type of thing. It isn't like a piece of clothing. I don't know how I will look so let me experiment. Until you KNOW you know, I say the world is a better place if people don't bust in other folks.

You can be a loving father and be real with yourself man. The definition of CHILD is inconvenience. Calling them that doesn't mean you can't love them as well. But that is what they are man. You know it. I know it. Your wife knows it. It is what it is man. No need to sugar coat it.

Back
Top Bottom