I literally Don't Understand Dead Beat Dads

I know for a fact, there are women who get 3,000  where I'm from for claiming babies.  I have relatives who do it all the time. In NoVa , you get more.  My friend has a son in HS who got almost 5 grand for claiming her son. Another friend says she got 7 for her newborn .  She has a job but Section 8 pays for half of her rent, which should be around 1300. The government pays almost 600 a month for that.

I know for a fact, there are women who get 3,000  where I'm from for claiming babies.  I have relatives who do it all the time. In NoVa , you get more.  My friend has a son in HS who got almost 5 grand for claiming her son. Another friend says she got 7 for her newborn .  She has a job but Section 8 pays for half of her rent, which should be around 1300. The government pays almost 600 a month for that.
YOU TALKIN TAX RETURNS HOMIE OR MONTHLY STIPEND?

So she got 5k for one kid, ummm hmmmm. Have you ever done income taxes.....

Here comes the made up stories on how people on welfare and food stamps are so lucky and are living it up.....

So she got 5k for one kid, ummm hmmmm. Have you ever done income taxes.....

Here comes the made up stories on how people on welfare and food stamps are so lucky and are living it up.....
You have no clue. yes you can get 5k for 1 kid if a person made around 11-15k for the year. I did my cousin taxes and he made 14k and got back roughly $4800 for claiming his kid, its call EIC Earned Income Credit and Child Care Tax. Unfortunatly us working people who make over 30k or so dont quaily for those big tax credits which is why working people are mad and upset

A lazy welfare mom can work part time and make 15k a year, get section 8, get food stamps, get free child care, in some states get a free care,electric and heat paid and other stuff for doing nothing.. Then to top it off then can claim there little rug rat and get back close to 5-6k. if they claim 3 rug rates they will get back an easy 10-11k.

This is not made up. Look up the earned income credit chart and child tax credit.. Earn income gives the poor up to $3800 or so per child free money. cghild tax credit gives them an extra 1k per child

Why you think the working be so upset?

Last edited:

I thought kids were $1200 a piece...not based on income??
i think your thinking deduction

This is tax credit. Earned income credit and child tax credit

My cousin only had $400 in taxes taken out of his 15k he made for the year and he got back close to 5k for claming his son

Last edited:

yeah i think your right.
It sucks man the working get nothing and the lazy get everything

Look up earned income credit chart.. It goes from $0 -35k income  the credit goes up per income and peakes at around 15k then starts dropping back down with $0 credit at 35k

get the max back you have to make about 15k since thats the peak  then the curve starts fallen slowly

it's definitely. Based on income... Poor people get alot more back for kids ... My brother wife they got two kids gets back 8 Gs his wife only made 20sum Gs the whole year..
Right. If he going to claim the kids next year, he can claim exempt on his w4 form at his job and they wont take any fed taxes out and he still will get the close to the same amount back next year

he didnt have any tax liability meaning it was $0, so all the tax he paid in he got right back plus the earned income credit money and child tax credit

Really it dont matter they got over, i mean truthfully with that tax return of 10k he only made 30k  vs me making money in 6 digits

Last edited:
The problem is you have women out here having kids that aren't ready. If you are under the age of 23 and aren't married you probably aren't ready for childbearing. I just cannot fathom having a kid and I am in my mid 20's, have a good job, and a college degree.

True ...
I don't know ppl abusing the system who are really living good... Yeah poor ppl celebrate cuz they get back 5-10 Gs but really wtf is 10gs... Ain't ish.

True ...
I don't know ppl abusing the system who are really living good... Yeah poor ppl celebrate cuz they get back 5-10 Gs but really wtf is 10gs... Ain't ish.
its sick man. True story I know a girl who have 7 kids, she got on mwelfare on the 2nd kid..Food stamps ,seciton 8, medicad and all that good stuff. But she keeps having kids

WTF.. Man they need to do something about that

You get on welfare and have a kid, you get kicked off

man, I don't ever see myself getting married, but having a kid would be cool as hell. Difficult, but cool as hell. Raise the lil dude to become a champion in every facet of life.

With that being said, I'm nowhere near ready to have a kid, so I'll put off on that for at least 5 years :lol:

its sick man. True story I know a girl who have 7 kids, she got on mwelfare on the 2nd kid..Food stamps ,seciton 8, medicad and all that good stuff. But she keeps having kids

I know all too well my dude. I see that scenario almost everyday around where I live and through people I kno...
its just cool no shame in having all kinds of kids by different guys.. It's disgust me ...

I know all too well my dude. I see that scenario almost everyday around where I live and through people I kno...
its just cool no shame in having all kinds of kids by different guys.. It's disgust me ...

Real talk I would be totally cool with chicks having to be on birth control to get assistance.

You have no clue. yes you can get 5k for 1 kid if a person made around 11-15k for the year. I did my cousin taxes and he made 14k and got back roughly $4800 for claiming his kid, its call EIC Earned Income Credit and Child Care Tax. Unfortunatly us working people who make over 30k or so dont quaily for those big tax credits which is why working people are mad and upset

A lazy welfare mom can work part time and make 15k a year, get section 8, get food stamps, get free child care, in some states get a free care,electric and heat paid and other stuff for doing nothing.. Then to top it off then can claim there little rug rat and get back close to 5-6k. if they claim 3 rug rates they will get back an easy 10-11k.

This is not made up. Look up the earned income credit chart and child tax credit.. Earn income gives the poor up to $3800 or so per child free money. cghild tax credit gives them an extra 1k per child

Why you think the working be so upset?
This is exactly what I was trying to say but you said it better.

7 grand back plus free child care on top of 50 percent rent coverage. Like I said, I know it for a fact that many women are living like this. Many.

7 grand to me with all of that is a lot when I'm median status but work for everything with  no handouts.

Threads like these make the thought of a vasectomy more and more attractive.

Have no aspirations of being in that NT dads thread whatsoever..

What it you had to have a license to have a kid??

Like... Passa competency test and require a certain level of income...

Not anything astronomical...

Something like minimum wage...

Threads like these make the thought of a vasectomy more and more attractive.

Have no aspirations of being in that NT dads thread whatsoever..

I'm bout 99% sure I'm going to get myself snipped in the next year....

What it you had to have a license to have a kid??

Like... Passa competency test and require a certain level of income...

Not anything astronomical...

Something like minimum wage...

I've thought about this long and hard... I truly think this is the best thing for the human race... We're already starting to over populate the planet... But the freedom issues that come into play...

If something like that passed in my opinion all the governmental oversight and visibility in the world couldn't stop it from eventually becoming corrupt.

I'd rather just get snipped.. Invitro if I want a kid, which will probably be never. Both my sibs have kids, I neither want or need to have any.

Last edited:
You have to have a license to go everything else..

Sell liquor, fish, carry a gun, drive a car, shoot deer....

Real talk I would be totally cool with chicks having to be on birth control to get assistance.
$('#tours li'

Maaaaaaan, I used to work for WIC and these chicks have no home of their own, living with relatives, already have kids and calling in laughing saying they're pregnant again. I think there should be some type of regulation for these programs.

But back to the topic at hand, dudes are weak minded and cowards in my opinion. They make the excuse of not having a dad blah blah blah, and that just attests to the mentality and how weak they are. I had no positive male role model in my life and that made me want to be their for my kids because I knew how it felt.

Sometimes I get discouraged because I'm thinkin to myself "I don't know what I'm doing." when it comes to being a father since I never had an example of what to be, but then realize the example of what not to be is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom