I LOVE THE 90'S (BASKETBALL EDITION)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm still looking for a DS pair in the size range of 8.5 - 10
They're gonna retro in 2010. Same colors as the OG's.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Stop playing!! I've been looking for Huaraches in a 13 for years now.

Originally Posted by abernja

I thought you would have seen...

I *never* look at that thread Would be here forever. Glad they went to a good home.

I sent you a link to something else BTW.

keep this thread going!!! its of such value and relevance. Ecven through a google image up of a player wearing something. I will geek out on this thread day nday out.

^^What's up Corgi?

I'll throw in my stuff a little at a time. Absolutely love the 90's basketball era...

330a7ud.jpg

2h5i8tz.jpg

Everybody pretty much took care of the GP, Glove and Kamikaze II (blk/wht & blk/wht/grn). Here's my contribution....Seattle, 90's a beautifulthing.

wld3lf.jpg

2rwm634.jpg

wpta0.jpg

30jgxf7.jpg

2enqptg.jpg

10hq72o.jpg

Hahaha thanks for bumpin this...would love to see alot of that stuff retro'd since I was too young in the 90s and my parents wouldn't buy me anything...One question though, from what I remember, the Penny 3s were so dope when they came out. How come I feel like they get no love these days?

2qdn5e1.jpg

I had these when I was younger.. I can't figure out the name of them. It's the best picture i could find of the shoes on the right.

Nice collection man! I just grabbed a pair of the Pro Strongs to recon, can't wait! They were the 1st Jordan Brand shoes I ever owned.

I Hope these gems Count lol.... a few of the Grails I own.... Converse Grandmamas with that React Juice, Pippen II and Air Raid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom