I miss my Nextel "Chirp" does anybody feel the same way??

Me and my boy was talking about phones today..and I got thinking I really miss my Nextel Chirp..I had Nextel before boost mobile came out and ruined it all. Mygirl had GOOD credit and got 5 lines..so me and my girl had one..and a few other people I know had them...Then comes boost mobile and every dude in the hoodhad em...

Funniest thing I can remember was I was in school taking a final..and my boy knew about it..So instead of alerting me..he just chirps me and said "theanswer is B Gerard" thats the one you asked about right.the teacher gave me a look..and the class started laughing..i got him back though..he had a hotdate with this chick and they went to out to a resteraunt..So i had my girl chirp him..like "baby when you coming home I miss you" needless to sayshorty got up and walked out..

so yea..Walkie talkie FTW!!

I havent had a nextel in like 3 or 4 years..but still it was dope when it came out..nationwide walkie talkie..

I just hated when the young kids would be chirping madd loud on the train..or down the block...

I miss the discount I got every month plus on the phones UNTIL Sprint reared it's ugly head. My favorite phone was:

i95.jpg

If they had a better selection of phones I would have a chirp instead of just regular ol sprint. The new blackberry looks beautiful except I'm notswitching from my Sero Plan or paying any extra.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

My favorite phone was:

i95.jpg
same here
pimp.gif
it was the first nextel with color screen .. always played the motorcycle game .. i do miss em but when id be in class there was always some fool walkingaround the hall blasting his ringtones .. it always pissed me off
mad.gif
!

i had the i860..thought i was doing it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

big $*% phones..kind of glad those days are over..i use a nextel at my job though

Originally Posted by West2East

If they had a better selection of phones I would have a chirp instead of just regular ol sprint.
Ya dig? I was perfectly fine with my sprint chirp-variant. All my weed connects had sprints so I used to just be like *Bleep* Don't I owe you 20 bucks? and they'd bleep back yeah, I'm finna come get itnow fam.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

you dudes must just be salty you didn't have one.

Nextels were
pimp.gif

Hell yeah .. too bad it's over tho .. it was fun whle it lasted ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Im sooooo happy that era is over. Words cant express.

QFT. Those phones were for hoodlums who had no respect for their own privacy and for BIRDS...word to "CHIRPS"...

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

QFT. Those phones were for hoodlums who had no respect for their own privacy and for BIRDS...word to "CHIRPS"...

smh.gif
smh.gif
A sense a racist slant in this latest post....

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

smh.gif
smh.gif
You seem offended...
grin.gif

On another note, I'm far from a racist--but if calling me one makes your day brighter, feel free to do so...

There was a thread about this a few months ago.....but at times, yes I do miss my Nextel. I don't miss my bills tho, one month it would be low, next monthwas like ka-ching, give me your paycheck.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

smh.gif
smh.gif
You seem offended...
grin.gif

On another note, I'm far from a racist--but if calling me one makes your day brighter, feel free to do so...
You're generalizing. There were plenty of cats in different industries using Nextels for business purposes. It generalizing helps you sleepat night then by all means
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom