I need a solution, acne.

isnt there a proactiv alternative that you can find at walmart for much much cheaper?

i forget what its called though. someone on here recommended it last time but it isnt sold in canada (at least where im located it isnt)

apparently works just as well

isnt there a proactiv alternative that you can find at walmart for much much cheaper?

i forget what its called though. someone on here recommended it last time but it isnt sold in canada (at least where im located it isnt)

apparently works just as well

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I know that there have been Acne threads before...
I swear, nothing at all works for me, I have sort of, moderately severe acne, it's on the back of my head, and a little bit on my back..

I even tried that apple cider, green tea stuff...

what has worked for y'all in the past?

i'm looking into proactiv right now...
clean your diet up...

Acne is caused by excessive sebum and the bacteria that goes to work on that... from what i've read that production stems from a hormone response which is down to poor diet and lifestyle. On the diet side of things the main culprits are sugar and refined carbs so dead that from your diet (Sweets, soda, desserts, cake, anything containing white flour etc etc)

Drink water only. Eat lots of fresh vegetables. Eat quality meats. fruit in moderation. whole grains.etc..

Get plenty of sleep! keep your stress levels down and try not to use a lot of cosmetic products!!

Try and dead the problem from the root cause naturally rather than using chemical face washes which just treat the symptom (if you're lucky)

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I know that there have been Acne threads before...
I swear, nothing at all works for me, I have sort of, moderately severe acne, it's on the back of my head, and a little bit on my back..

I even tried that apple cider, green tea stuff...

what has worked for y'all in the past?

i'm looking into proactiv right now...
clean your diet up...

Acne is caused by excessive sebum and the bacteria that goes to work on that... from what i've read that production stems from a hormone response which is down to poor diet and lifestyle. On the diet side of things the main culprits are sugar and refined carbs so dead that from your diet (Sweets, soda, desserts, cake, anything containing white flour etc etc)

Drink water only. Eat lots of fresh vegetables. Eat quality meats. fruit in moderation. whole grains.etc..

Get plenty of sleep! keep your stress levels down and try not to use a lot of cosmetic products!!

Try and dead the problem from the root cause naturally rather than using chemical face washes which just treat the symptom (if you're lucky)

Don't use anything. Just eat "healthy", take showers everyday/rinse your face with hot water, don't use too much lotion on your face because it's oily, and don't touch your face. Most people tend to get pimples because their face gets oily or they keep trying to pop it(that leaves a scar and it looks even worst
sick.gif
)

Don't use anything. Just eat "healthy", take showers everyday/rinse your face with hot water, don't use too much lotion on your face because it's oily, and don't touch your face. Most people tend to get pimples because their face gets oily or they keep trying to pop it(that leaves a scar and it looks even worst
sick.gif
)

find a solid facial cleanser. take b5 pills, like 12-15 daily. it'll decrease sebum in the glands.

find a solid facial cleanser. take b5 pills, like 12-15 daily. it'll decrease sebum in the glands.

Accutane for me as well.. Chaptstick is a must, as well as sunscreen. You get blood work once a month to make sure all ur levels are normal. only major side affect i had were little mood swings and bouts of rage lol. but honestly nothing od, you'll be good, well worth it.

Accutane for me as well.. Chaptstick is a must, as well as sunscreen. You get blood work once a month to make sure all ur levels are normal. only major side affect i had were little mood swings and bouts of rage lol. but honestly nothing od, you'll be good, well worth it.

Nothin its gonna work go to a dermatologist thats the only thing thats gonna help you bro, trust me i had bad acne when i was young.

Back
Top Bottom