I need a solution, acne.

Nothin its gonna work go to a dermatologist thats the only thing thats gonna help you bro, trust me i had bad acne when i was young.

not sure if anyone mentioned it but get SULFUR SOAP! bet $100 bucks you will notice a difference in less than a week.

i used to have crazy acne and got on accutane after trying pretty much every topical cream (retin a, cleacin, differin, benzoyl peroxide).

as people have said, accutane works wonders but dries your skin out like crazy... i used to apply chapstick and oil free lotion to my face religiously.

either way OP, realize that most everyone has had acne at one point in their lives... even the dude who called you pizza face
laugh.gif

Even tho its money its WORTH IT TRUST ME they gonna put you on the 6 month accutane !@%+ nd ull be good after that.

Even tho its money its WORTH IT TRUST ME they gonna put you on the 6 month accutane !@%+ nd ull be good after that.

i used to have crazy acne and got on accutane after trying pretty much every topical cream (retin a, cleacin, differin, benzoyl peroxide).

as people have said, accutane works wonders but dries your skin out like crazy... i used to apply chapstick and oil free lotion to my face religiously.

either way OP, realize that most everyone has had acne at one point in their lives... even the dude who called you pizza face
laugh.gif

not sure if anyone mentioned it but get SULFUR SOAP! bet $100 bucks that you notice a difference in less than a week.

not sure if anyone mentioned it but get SULFUR SOAP! bet $100 bucks that you notice a difference in less than a week.

Do this for scars. Ive been using this for 2 months and my scars are gone. I havent broken out since either.

Do this for scars. Ive been using this for 2 months and my scars are gone. I havent broken out since either.

Originally Posted by 916kings

going to give it a try . for that toner are you using that every night or just the nights you use mask ?

going to give it a try . for that toner are you using that every night or just the nights you use mask ?

1.) Step away from the junk foods. (carbonated water, fructose syrup, etc..etc...)

2.) Exercise

3.) Drink plenty of water.

4.) Drop the stress.

5.) Get atleast 7 hours of sleep per night. (No late-night snacking)

6.) Patience. Keep your hands off your face, they're dirty.
All you're doing when you bust a pimple is just swiping more pus/blood on your face.

Secret Weapon:

Spoiler [+]
2rm4k85.png

Keep that Dove/Irish chemical mess off your skin.

Possessing clean and nourished skin is a lifestyle, not a 1, 2, and done process.

1.) Step away from the junk foods. (carbonated water, fructose syrup, etc..etc...)

2.) Exercise

3.) Drink plenty of water.

4.) Drop the stress.

5.) Get atleast 7 hours of sleep per night. (No late-night snacking)

6.) Patience. Keep your hands off your face, they're dirty.
All you're doing when you bust a pimple is just swiping more pus/blood on your face.

Secret Weapon:

Spoiler [+]
2rm4k85.png

Keep that Dove/Irish chemical mess off your skin.

Possessing clean and nourished skin is a lifestyle, not a 1, 2, and done process.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I use the mask 1-2x per week. I use the toner every night before sleep.
Use a mild cleanser. (I use a face wash with 2% salicylic acid. I used to use benzoyl peroxide based face wash but it was wayy to harsh on my skin, plus I still had minor breakouts.)

I then put the toner on with a cotton ball and when its dry, I finish with oil free moisturizer. 

Oh and if you have trouble finding the apple vinegar, go in the organic section in Safeway. Braggs is the brand I have. Its unfiltered so its not clear. DO NOT USE REGULAR apple cider vinegar, like from Heinz!

For good and fast results, use every night! Its all natural and doesnt hurt to try. Im so glad I did.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I use the mask 1-2x per week. I use the toner every night before sleep.
Use a mild cleanser. (I use a face wash with 2% salicylic acid. I used to use benzoyl peroxide based face wash but it was wayy to harsh on my skin, plus I still had minor breakouts.)

I then put the toner on with a cotton ball and when its dry, I finish with oil free moisturizer. 

Oh and if you have trouble finding the apple vinegar, go in the organic section in Safeway. Braggs is the brand I have. Its unfiltered so its not clear. DO NOT USE REGULAR apple cider vinegar, like from Heinz!

For good and fast results, use every night! Its all natural and doesnt hurt to try. Im so glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom