I need Female Advice lol.. HELP ME OUT

1. any girl that has NOTHING to hide is gonna tell the truth about her body count.
i told my dude the HONEST truth about my number cause its really no big deal unless that joint HIGH

so NT yall cant say no girl EVER tells the truth

2. a BODY COUNT only consist of whose smashing, smashed, HIT & QUIT, stroked whatever you wanna call it

getting head is never one of THOSE numbers

3. She's LYING. Her Body Count PROBABLY is 5, but not with 4 guys you know. Because Obviously From What You Know They Only Ate it, Or Did NOTHING at all

" Dude #1 - she said he ate her out only (Junior year), Dude #2 - she said they tried to have sex and didnt (Freshman year), Dude #3 - she says that she just had a crush on him and didnt do anything "

1. any girl that has NOTHING to hide is gonna tell the truth about her body count.
i told my dude the HONEST truth about my number cause its really no big deal unless that joint HIGH

so NT yall cant say no girl EVER tells the truth

2. a BODY COUNT only consist of whose smashing, smashed, HIT & QUIT, stroked whatever you wanna call it

getting head is never one of THOSE numbers

3. She's LYING. Her Body Count PROBABLY is 5, but not with 4 guys you know. Because Obviously From What You Know They Only Ate it, Or Did NOTHING at all

" Dude #1 - she said he ate her out only (Junior year), Dude #2 - she said they tried to have sex and didnt (Freshman year), Dude #3 - she says that she just had a crush on him and didnt do anything "

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I don't even eat my girl out, and you got dudes out here getting the all you can eat at old country with no pounding after? Something's off

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are u fam?  if you're over 18 you might wanna add that to your to do list.....seriously
How old are you fam? Worrying about how another dude pleases his woman...seriously

isnt that kinda what this thread is about tho
another mans situation?

I don't even eat my girl out, and you got dudes out here getting the all you can eat at old country with no pounding after? Something's off

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are u fam?  if you're over 18 you might wanna add that to your to do list.....seriously
How old are you fam? Worrying about how another dude pleases his woman...seriously

another mans situation?

listen OP, your young and your getting caught up.

This girl your with is probably pretty good in the sack to you and she looks good and your making excuses based on this fact.

If your not 100% sure about a girl, even after you've investigated then just drop her. No shame in that.

I'm giving you advice based on experience, if your with a girl, and your not getting the peace of mind you should have then just leave...you'll find someone else.

I used to be in your shoes....well not with the whole "how many previous partners has she been with" thing...that's actually something that should stay private. Unless she's the town bicycle then your past and her past should stay that way.

It sounds like your looking for a virgin, and it 99% isn't gonna happen. If you can't accept a girl how she is right now in the present moment then move on.

listen OP, your young and your getting caught up.

This girl your with is probably pretty good in the sack to you and she looks good and your making excuses based on this fact.

If your not 100% sure about a girl, even after you've investigated then just drop her. No shame in that.

I'm giving you advice based on experience, if your with a girl, and your not getting the peace of mind you should have then just leave...you'll find someone else.

I used to be in your shoes....well not with the whole "how many previous partners has she been with" thing...that's actually something that should stay private. Unless she's the town bicycle then your past and her past should stay that way.

It sounds like your looking for a virgin, and it 99% isn't gonna happen. If you can't accept a girl how she is right now in the present moment then move on.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

30t6p3b.gif

another mans situation?

but how is he gonna tell a man he needs to eat his girl out?

30t6p3b.gif

another mans situation?

Originally Posted by oidreez

another mans situation?

you right thats between him and his girl....just saying tho.  never heard of any chick not wanting oral sex.  I mean that's his girl not some random joint. 

another mans situation?

you right thats between him and his girl....just saying tho.  never heard of any chick not wanting oral sex.  I mean that's his girl not some random joint. 

another mans situation?

How is he gonna tell other men he dont do it.... then get offended at a reply to his comment.
makesnosense

another mans situation?

How is he gonna tell other men he dont do it.... then get offended at a reply to his comment.
makesnosense

Originally Posted by MrBrown

another mans situation?

makesnosense

Bruh, I was just commenting on dudes commitment to eating girls out just to get them off, game done changed. My issue is him assuming it was somethin i needed to do, or I wasn't doing it because I didn't want to, or that I wouldn't. That's some type lame stuff in my opinion. It turns out it just ain't my girls thing.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

another mans situation?

makesnosense

Bruh, I was just commenting on dudes commitment to eating girls out just to get them off, game done changed. My issue is him assuming it was somethin i needed to do, or I wasn't doing it because I didn't want to, or that I wouldn't. That's some type lame stuff in my opinion. It turns out it just ain't my girls thing.

If you really like the girl and have feelings for her then don't even inquire about her past.the past is done and will not change.it's all about the future now and you have the option of seeing how things go from this point on

Back
Top Bottom