I need some Fiscal advice NT.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudderz

Banned
Okay so im still livin with my mom's, and aint ish to eat at the crib, so i ask her can she grab me a slice of pizza.."too bad cause im broke!...
tired.gif
. How are you an Adult and have no money at all, it's still puzzling to me , and i dont wanna be in that situation. So Nt can yall gimme some tips on how to avoid being broke . i really appreciate it.

Okay so im still livin with my mom's, and aint ish to eat at the crib, so i ask her can she grab me a slice of pizza.."too bad cause im broke!...|I . How are you an Adult and have no money at all, it's still puzzling to me , and i dont wanna be in that situation. So Nt can yall gimme some tips on how to avoid being broke . i really appreciate it.

get a job.

that answers my first question, but i mean do u see a perspective in being a adult and being broke(that  already got a job.)

You need to do an internal audit and see where your funds are going to......if you are gainfully employed. If you have too many bills and can't keep up that is a problem. If you are just blowing money on useless materials and can't save a dime under your mother's roof......how are you going to support yourself or your own family?

You need to do an internal audit and see where your funds are going to......if you are gainfully employed. If you have too many bills and can't keep up that is a problem. If you are just blowing money on useless materials and can't save a dime under your mother's roof......how are you going to support yourself or your own family?
Good Advice bro. hopefully when i graduate i'll figure out  a financial plan or something.

Good Advice bro. hopefully when i graduate i'll figure out  a financial plan or something.

"Hopefully" is just a procrastinator's lingo for "yeah right....not ever going to do that." You have to take charge my man and really get on top of your stuff....at this age YOU are solely responsible for your successes and failures.

that answers my first question, but i mean do u see a perspective in being a adult and being broke(that  already got a job.)

I think I misread your first post. Are you wondering how your mom can be an adult and be broke? Or are you an adult living with your mom and are wondering how you have a job and are broke?

EDIT: I think you are talking about your mom. In that case most likely from providing for you. Also "broke" may just mean "I don't have money for that..." which is a great way to prevent yourself from actually being broke.

Last edited:
It's a pretty simple philosophy as long as you're employed. All you need to do is stick to a set budget (which includes setting away some amount every paycheck for savings) and don't live beyond your means.

Last edited:
aprreciate the advice fam, i just was wonderin, and sorry if i came off as closed minded, and ignorant, but i haven't really experienced what it means to be broke in the real world(im only 17). Yall advice is really helping me figure out how im gonna stay financially stable.

I heard its not how much you make but how much you spend. I would learn from your Mom's mistakes. Is she living beyond her means? Does she not have a good job? The obvious is for you to get a job. But seriously, you need to learn from this.

I heard its not how much you make but how much you spend. I would learn from your Mom's mistakes. Is she living beyond her means? Does she not have a good job? The obvious is for you to get a job. But seriously, you need to learn from this.
she doesn't have a job right now, we on ebt bruh, but im getting my car soon , then imma go job hunting. but im defitnitley learning from this thread( glad  i posted it )

she doesn't have a job right now, we on ebt bruh, but im getting my car soon , then imma go job hunting. but im defitnitley learning from this thread( glad  i posted it )
Have you thought about how she feels. Maybe you should start chipping in. At 17 I was working 20-30 hours a week.

All you can do is go get a job and help out a little. It'll get better young fella

cudderz... i feel what you're saying...

but you gotta understand that when you get older, you'll understand how finances work.

i'm not gonna bash you like other people, b/c you simply dont know...

get you a lil part timer at footaction or something... you'll have a lil bread in your pocket and it will ease the burden on your people...

alotta people get into debt early... and they manage their money bad...

make sure you learn from it and do better when you get older...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom