i need some ideas for revenge...

dont videotape it, are you stupid? dang people here have no freakin sense at all.. if you tape it and the police gets hold of it, it's your @$%..you're gonna get sued for more than 1000 dollars

Run up on em with a squad and beat em till they don't know who they are.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Shake em like piggy banks for reimbursement.

Dont rob them, just teach them a lesson. Piss on their kitchen floors, pour hot oil on the carpets, and drop a non poisonous snake in the house.

Or forgive them for they know not what they do.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Im in dayton ohio btw. and for the person who said just wait for them at their school and beat them down and tell them they are getting that till they give back all the stuff is what i think im going to do... and im not breakin into their house... i highly doubt they have anything worth stealing

Update us on Monday

man if you got robbed and you know who they are.. just catch em by themselves and beat em down.. then wait a couple of days and do it again. then when you getyour stuff back.. beat em down one more time.

fam... you need to put some good ole sugar in the gas tank... also break into their cars & jes take whetever seems even slightly valuable.

but seriously have someone videotape the beat down

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Okay here's a plan...
1.Break into their home
2.Butter all of their floors
3.Set fishing line on every door way
4.Saran wrap every toilet
5.Put bleach on all their clothes
6.Put sugar in all their cars gas tanks
7.Steal something WORTH $1000 from their home
I like the way he thinks. Specifically, #6. Seems like you could do that one quick and possibly unnoticed.

Click clack buddy. Lay on them herbs. Catch em sleepin, ski mask, kidnap, take em somewhere far, rob em, CB em and diddybop. DEUCES

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

fcd35ac0e1b9dda1ababbb9f7ff66f4b6bd3dc1.gif
Your full of FAILS. 2nd time you use the SAME gif & didnt EXECUTE it right.

I didnt execute it right, smfhh you a loser *%$ +%%$!, go end your life u #+$#+ *%$ +%%$!. the %%## u talking about execute it right, smfhh %!@%%+ is so cornythese days.
indifferent.gif

I didnt execute it right, smfhh you a loser *%$ +%%$!, go end your life u #+$#+ *%$ +%%$!. the %%## u talking about execute it right, smfhh %!@%%+ is so corny these days.
indifferent.gif

Dude got mighty salty
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I didnt execute it right, smfhh you a loser *%$ +%%$!, go end your life u #+$#+ *%$ +%%$!. the %%## u talking about execute it right, smfhh %!@%%+ is so corny these days.
indifferent.gif

Dude got mighty salty
roll.gif
laugh.gif

a_mad_magazine0205.jpg

Ayy^^^ im not the one who makes my SN some other N1gaz name, get off the *@%@$ ##%#, he dont even know you exist, nor does he give a +$@+ about u. end yourlife....

Ayy^^^ im not the one who makes my SN some other N1gaz name, get off the *@%@$ ##%#, he dont even know you exist, nor does he give a +$@+ about u. end your life....
u+mad.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

My girlfriends house got broken into last week. It happen in the middle of the day and they know who did it. Her brother was set up and lured away for his house away for a few mins while kids ran out back and broke in and stole over a 1000 dollars worth of stuff. He seen and knew the kids but was friends with one so didnt suspect anything at first. But the cops haven't done **** and i can't stand it. they are all still in high school and im 18 so idk if just beating a couple up would be a good idea but thats what im leaning towards right now. any more ideas to get them back some how?
Do work
mj61pk.jpg

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Ayy^^^ im not the one who makes my SN some other N1gaz name, get off the *@%@$ ##%#, he dont even know you exist, nor does he give a +$@+ about u. end your life....
u+mad.jpg

laugh.gif
Ay man i will $+@!!#! end you NT career quick..................... watch who u point at like dat *%!%! real talk.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

jp

Back
Top Bottom