i need some ideas for revenge...

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

fcd35ac0e1b9dda1ababbb9f7ff66f4b6bd3dc1.gif
Your full of FAILS. 2nd time you use the SAME gif & didnt EXECUTE it right.

I didnt execute it right, smfhh you a loser *%$ +%%$!, go end your life u #+$#+ *%$ +%%$!. the %%## u talking about execute it right, smfhh %!@%%+ is so corny these days.
indifferent.gif

Dude got mighty salty
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thanks for the laugh, i can go to sleep now
pimp.gif

Edit: man, Young u seriously just PM me the Gif
roll.gif
. your obsessed wit thatgif homie.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

fcd35ac0e1b9dda1ababbb9f7ff66f4b6bd3dc1.gif
Your full of FAILS. 2nd time you use the SAME gif & didnt EXECUTE it right.

I didnt execute it right, smfhh you a loser *%$ +%%$!, go end your life u #+$#+ *%$ +%%$!. the %%## u talking about execute it right, smfhh %!@%%+ is so corny these days.
indifferent.gif

Dude got mighty salty
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thanks for the laugh, i can go to sleep now
pimp.gif

Edit: man, Young u seriously just PM me the Gif
roll.gif
. your obsessed wit that gif homie.

smh.gif

wow!

You're only 18, you ain't too old to beat em up, unless you're shook. Just playing. But yeah, grab another soldier, and lay them all out.

get the stuff back.
i remember when i was in high school i never got into a fight, never until the last few weeks. i kept my lockers unlocked, and i would leave gym clothes andsneakers in one of them, in my bookbag. i get to my locker, and my white and red bb4 shox were gone. a few days later i see this bum kid i knew wearing themwith my red laces. i didnt do anything, i was gonna tell a friend of his to tell them to put them back but i didnt. the next week i told people to tell me whenhe had them on. he was a sophmore and i was a senior. i got the word he was spotted with them. we had different lunch periods, i told my friend to show mewhere he was, we left our classes to go to the"bathroom" we walked into the cafeteria, did the the fast salk to his table and i said -take em off ori will. he looked at his friends with a confused look, and thats when i grabbed him by the legs like a little kid and ripped them off. it really wasnt much ofa fight, i just took back my kicks. the whole cafeteria was laughing at the kid and he borrowed some baseball cleets for the rest of the day. i gor detentionfor not being where i was supposed to be. his girlfriend dumped him a few days later lol.

Originally Posted by stillmatic

get the stuff back.
i remember when i was in high school i never got into a fight, never until the last few weeks. i kept my lockers unlocked, and i would leave gym clothes and sneakers in one of them, in my bookbag. i get to my locker, and my white and red bb4 shox were gone. a few days later i see this bum kid i knew wearing them with my red laces. i didnt do anything, i was gonna tell a friend of his to tell them to put them back but i didnt. the next week i told people to tell me when he had them on. he was a sophmore and i was a senior. i got the word he was spotted with them. we had different lunch periods, i told my friend to show me where he was, we left our classes to go to the"bathroom" we walked into the cafeteria, did the the fast salk to his table and i said -take em off or i will. he looked at his friends with a confused look, and thats when i grabbed him by the legs like a little kid and ripped them off. it really wasnt much of a fight, i just took back my kicks. the whole cafeteria was laughing at the kid and he borrowed some baseball cleets for the rest of the day. i gor detention for not being where i was supposed to be. his girlfriend dumped him a few days later lol.

Classic
roll.gif

Well i spent all of yesturday trying to get my girl to tell me where they live. (her brother knows ) but she wouldn't cause she said i would get introuble. But the good news is they got a call from the detectives today and they were all arrested. all 5 of them. Idk if i said in the op but they were oncamera from a house across the street. Stupid kids. But im glad something is being done even if it took almost a week and all their $%$$ is long gone by now.

cool. so they will be locked up for a minute. BEat them down a few years later when they are at the club or something with all ya drunk partnas

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

cool. so they will be locked up for a minute. BEat them down a few years later when they are at the club or something with all ya drunk partnas

yeah i hope they get locked up. jail / prison is terrible but it doesnt even seem to be enough for them. stealing stuff ppl worked hard to get.
tired.gif
but with some of them being underage im sure they wont all be locked up. so imthinking i could get the address from my girl here soon because she will think its over.
devil.gif

Good ending to this story. They gonna get hit with a felony or just some misdemeanor bs?

Originally Posted by 18key

Good ending to this story. They gonna get hit with a felony or just some misdemeanor bs?
Idk about the charges yet. But im pretty sure if they steal 500 or over worth of stuff its a felony. They stole over 1000 so it should be feloniesand with a few already having a criminal record there should be some pretty harsh charges.

Back
Top Bottom